I wrote one really strong essay that expanded upon something mentioned in my PS. Thank you! Can you imagine what studying at Stanford will make you do?! People, in all of their seeming imperfection and terror, are ultimately beautiful… I love doing whatever I can to comprehend them. A top-3 law school, a location in sunny California, and a beautiful campus in paradise – it’s no wonder why Stanford Law School (SLS) is many aspiring law students’ dream school! Hoping to get some insights from those of you who were able to make it happen in past cycles (belated congratulations btw!). probs not the best choices for setting the mood for reviewing applications tho... i sent my essay to a couple friends and they said they loved it cuz it's personal so i'm hoping they don't actually play the music haha. Every year, we research new requirements of the most popular U.S. universities for their applicants and teach our experts many particulars of academic writing including how to write Stanford essays. The January LSAT is the very last time you can take the LSAT and have that score be considered during Stanford’s review process. Press J to jump to the feed. Likewise, if you had a rocky start in your college years but were able to move into a successful career as a political organizer, Stanford may be more forgiving of your earlier grades. • Valid LSAT score from an administration no later than December of the year prior to enrollment. I cringed a lot at the first paragraph before I realised what you were trying to do. Stanford boasts impressive academic credentials, with its 25th/75th percentile GPA range standing at 3.75 – 3.95  and its LSAT range standing at 168-173. Help with law school … Press J to jump to the feed. LSAC does not review or endorse specific test-preparation materials, companies, or services, and inclusion of licensed LSAT content within this work does not imply the review or endorsement of LSAC. I wrote two essays and took the second approach writing them closer to the Yale 250 style. Show that you share them. I'm applying this cycle. Stanford University Supplemental Essays Stanford University. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. r/lawschooladmissions. Stanford states that its student community is the most friendly and united as compared to any other community on the globe. And here is when you understand that people in the application board out there in California are interested in you as a person. I loved the Stanford one about the soundtrack to be played in the adcom room while they review my app. Being attentive to the the minute details of human personality and the atmosphere of a room has been highly effective in improving my relationships with others. Please write a short essay in response to each of the three essay topics below. The story contains many details that present issues to be addressed by the law you’ve learned. Take a look at our sample to see how your paper may look like if you order it from us. “Sleep” doesn’t count as an answer, sorry. As of right now I plan on writing just one essay (three songs) and to keep it fairly lighthearted. What are the Different Types of LSAT Questions? Not exactly sure how to address the three songs prompt. Stanford’s application becomes available in late August and closes in early February. Within reason, why would one pass on any additional opportunity for contact with the adcom, particular at a t5? Application Process. My mind runs a constant stream of consciousness that reflects on everything from the nuances of a simple conversation to the behavior of society overall. But with Stanford, the connection must be perfect; you and the university must be like two parts of one unit which must bind together forever until graduation. It would be such a great help :) Thanks in advance! Two of the three books I took seriously and then I dropped a lighthearted one in. I'm especially curious about the first question, as I'm wondering whether a second essay is sort of like an extra LOR, which is to say, unless its stellar, you'll have more success if you limit yourself to one really strong essay (in this analogy, writing one essay instead of two is the the equivalent of getting two LOR's instead of the permissible three). How would you spend extra time? I think you should do at least one because it shows you care enough to put extra effort into your application and can add more dimension to their picture of you. If you don't mind, can you send it my way as well please? Along with Stanford law optional essays and other assignments, such as when the university asks you if you want to get into a specific school, there are some questions every applicant should answer. But lmk if you'd like them anyway. I'm hoping to get some insight from all of you Stanford Law admits from previous cycles on the optional essay component of the application. However, if you have doubts, take a look at this: When you read these questions, you immediately want to answer them. Hey! Stanford has an amazing campus where 97% of students live, learn, work, and play sports. To compose the best one that the admission board will like, you have to fit yourself into 100-250 words. Help with law school personal statements, application requirements, and admissions chances. You can use elevated language, but try not to sound too uppity or pompous. Don’t get us wrong. • One-to-two page resume of your academic, extracurricular, and professional accomplishments. Don’t lie. personal ties, the way they make me feel, and one that I just enjoy) and taught a class about something I'm personally passionate about and explained why I'm passionate about it. • Completed LSAC Credential Assembly Service Report, including copies of all transcripts sent to LSAC. This is why there are so many applicants who read their answers to this prompt on YouTube. Consistent with its obligations under the law, in the administration of the University’s programs and activities, Stanford prohibits unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law; Stanford also prohibits unlawful harassment … offers thousands of practice questions and video explanations. Many teams are on Reddit as well – they support dedicated subreddits, post news updates, answer questions, and so on. I was offered admission, so doing it that way worked for me. 2. There is a 100-word minimum and a 250-word maximum for each essay. Further, I adore understanding the psychology of social behavior; being able to connect the real actions of people to textbook terms I’ve pored over—from fundamental attribution error to self-fulfilling prophecy—is not only enthralling, but also allows for a greater depth of human understanding. Could you send me this as well? The acceptance rate of Stanford is 5%, which makes the competition between applicants enormous. We have no doubts about it, as along with the highest possible grades the university expects from its applicants, students-to-be have to compose more than 10 essays on various topics that give the application board the fullest understanding of the applicant’s personality. 2. are the Stanford optional essays optional or "optional" Close. Isn’t that the kind of question people ask each other on first dates? Our tiny tip: imagine that you’re trying to impress a person you love with your answer.