I am with you! Hosting fun and unique games like SkyWars, Tower Defence, Lucky Islands & EggWars. Demot plz. Basically just hit Discord with a redesign adding the 'best hits' of Guilded into their already superior platform and in my opinion it would be the kill shot for Guilded.

This is a tutorial on making a staff application.

Like, you buy a Rank, you get the role on Discord.

ForGiveQueen wrote on Pineapple Man's profile. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/donator-ranks-also-on-discord-server.218514/page-3. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Be sure that when you’re answering these questions, you are answering them understandable and not messy. Here are some reasons why they ask the following and what to do when witnessing these questions. This is the unofficial staff guide for AYS which means this guide is not just for AYS Applications but for other server applications. I was thinking when it was pressed it would open up a user-interface showing each member with this rank.

You are using an out of date browser.

If you mean every ranked user has to be with ranked badge aw man it will be a total colour mess in this discord server.I don’t really want to see anything like this getting added honestly..

These are the staff positions that you would usually see in an everyday server. This could increase a bit the amount of people purchasing the role, but, they prefer to be more ordered and clean. I assume you mean player ranks? Thanks for your idea though! But I think its the best how its now.

:). Not even 200% like to post ratio, nub.

Do I lie? We got the Admin Team, The Devs, The Mods, The Designers, The Helpers, The Nitro Boosters, "and Six Other Ranks + the Stone Ranks?"

So I doubt they will do it.

Some servers may have other roles that still contain to these positions/roles. JavaScript is disabled.
Maybe you guys can make roles for the ranks on discord.

This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. This may be edited so look out just in case!

We have enough ranks as it is. NOTE: Most servers require you to be at least 13 or 14 in order to be a staff member.

CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete.

Hey I am Will the current owner of Advertise Your Server. Even if they had a bot that gave a rank upon linking a discord account, I doubt it would be able to update the rank if, for example, I linked when I was Iron rank then bought Lapiz.

Some applications may even have a question like “What position are you applying for” and might have a list like this: When opening up an application on the server, you will usually see these type of questions maybe different questions but they are similar ones. It has been suggested before in the past: They could add "Ranks-Roles".

Mayby thats a good idea but then without the colors so it doesn't become a coloring book and that it remains well-organized. This would be a mess when many people have colored names.

You don't get anything special in Discord for having a rank other than the Nitro anyways so why color them?

It would have to be manually done which is just too much work for staff …

Staff Positions These are the staff positions that you would usually see in an everyday server.

Even if they had a bot that gave a rank upon linking a discord account, I doubt it would be able to update the rank if, for example, I linked when I was Iron rank then bought Lapiz.

Role/Rank Ideas I am an Owner of a Discord Server and a Co-Owner of another, both are quite developed and have quite a lot of staff related roles as well as vanity roles, but out of curiosity I've been wanting to gather more ideas for such roles.

Founded in 2013, we're now one of the world's largest Minecraft Networks.

There are multiple things you should not include/do in your application and include in your application. So, does anybody have more ideas for those kinds of roles? Here are some questions you may or may not ask yourself: “Why are they asking me this”, what should I say?

It might also be confusing for (new) players, I've seen people asking if the Nitro booster users are staff because of their colored name.

We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish.

not sure if this is what you mean but hobbies, age, custom role colours, zodiac? This guide is for everyone to read.

No, sorry but I don't think it's a good idea. This article will serve as your go-to reference for how Discord's roles and associated permissions work. Staff members will not be able to know every ranked player's IGN, so do you think they'll have difficulties finding each player's IGN and rename them from their Discord name to their Minecraft name? If you can make it so people will receive their rank once they link their Minecraft rank to Discord, that would be cool.

I have been building servers and bots for a long time so I hope to share my passion with you. You have entered an incorrect email address!

Discord is a voice, video and text communication service to talk and hang out with your friends and communities.

Discord Staff Guide: Staff Tips & Tricks – Promotions, How to find the perfect discord server for you [GUIDE] & AYS Update, How to find the perfect Moderators and Admins, Growth Guide: Getting Started with Discord.

Rawrbin wrote on Pineapple Man's profile.

I don’t like this idea. On discord servers' you have the opportunity to make ranks tag-able. Hey hey, This is a tutorial on making a staff application. Discord Server: Making a Staff Application Guide and Info.

I think it's a good idea, because this way the server is more protected against rule breakers, because you are not able to join with a different account if your been banned.

As well as making a mess as others have previously stated, I think it would also pose an unnecessary challenge for constantly having to update users' ranks. Let's see. Write CSS OR LESS and hit save.

xHappyMood wrote on Pineapple Man's profile.

Please like if you agree, and if not feel free to let me know but lets keep it all civil please - in the end we all just want the best app to drive/support our online communities :)
© Copyright Advertise Your Server Discord 2017-2020 - Owned and Operated by AYS Discord overseen by the AYS Network https://aysdiscord.com https://ays.network. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. MrTommy wrote on Pineapple Man's profile. It would be really messy if there are many colors in the Discord server.

Your place to talk.

Undeserved. It would have to be manually done which is just too much work for staff for not much benefit.

I am an Owner of a Discord Server and a Co-Owner of another, both are quite developed and have quite a lot of staff related roles as well as vanity roles, but out of curiosity I've been wanting to gather more ideas for such roles. I'm a fan of color but this might bit a bit much. Zodiac is actually something I hadn't thought of, so thanks for that idea, I already have some hobbies and custom colors, and was still looking for some staff roles besides the basic mod and admin roles, any ideas for those kinds of roles? This is the unofficial staff guide for AYS which means this guide is not just for AYS Applications but for other server applications. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

While this function is there it serves little purpose.