Connect with RX Aligners from your TRIOS by following these simple steps: For RX Aligners pricing and product information, please refer to their website. The galleries are a valued clinical and marketing tool which is accessed by patients, providers and Ormco employees. By Meredith Peterik. pricing and product information, please refer to their website. Would love to know if you’ve ever had your teeth done or thinking about it?

REQUEST A FREE APPOINTMENT. Spark custom trays are trimmed and polished for enhanced comfort. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Privacy Policy. Spark Aligners: The Clearest Choice for Invisible Aligners, How Aligners Work: Determining If Clear Aligners Are Right For You. Terms of Sale. Connect with SmileTRU from your TRIOS by following these simple steps: For SmileTRU pricing and product information, please refer to their website. Connect with EZ-Align® by DynaFlex from your TRIOS by following these simple steps: For EZ-Align® by DynaFlex pricing and product information, please refer to their website. Learn how to pair the 3M™ Clarity™ Aligners and 3Shape Communicate™ by following these simple steps. Spark Aligners: The Clearest Choice for Invisible Aligners. ORTHODONTICS.

Contribution to the galleries are highly valued. Register now! Copyright © 3Shape A/S • Privacy Policy • Cookies Policy • GDPR • [email protected] • Virtual Patent Marking, 3Shape A/S, Holmens Kanal 7, 1060 Copenhagen K Denmark • P: +45 7027 2620. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE. All Rights Reserved. Connect with Seq-Ret™ by tdl Precision Orthodontics from your TRIOS by following these simple steps: For Seq-Ret™ by tdl Precision Orthodontics pricing and product information, please refer to their website. Connect with Easysolution from your TRIOS by following these simple steps: For Easysolution pricing and product information, please refer to their website. Read More. ONLY THE BEST . Work with your trusted doctor on how to keep your new smile shining.

Connect your TRIOS with Macono by following these simple steps: For Macono pricing and product information, please refer to their website. Connect with K Line Europe from your TRIOS by following these simple steps: For K Line Europe pricing and product information, please refer to their website. ORMCO, an industry leader in digital technology for orthodontists, introduces the Spark™ Clear Aligner System for teens and adults who prefer a removable, clear alternative to enhance their smile. Eat with them, quickly remove them to brush and floss. “To me confidence means being the best version of myself in that moment which allows me to turn on my charm and even flash a smile.”*. Connect your TRIOS with Perfect Aligner by following these simple steps: For Perfect Aligner pricing and product information, please refer to their website. The Spark Gallery portrays treatments from some of our finest Spark providers. What’s even better is having the confidence to show how you really feel with a healthy, radiant smile. For DENTILINE pricing and product information, please refer to their website. Privacy Policy. Starting with a 3D scan, your doctor will present your future smile and plan. If you have any questions, please contact your 3Shape reseller. Data on file. I feel this will be especially helpful for 'combo' treatments beginning with fixed appliances to develop the smile and then converting to aligners to complete. Connect with ClearPath Aligner from your TRIOS by following these simple steps: For ClearPath Aligner pricing and product information, please refer to their website. Stay tuned as I’ll be updating you on the journey! Connect with SmileForm® from your TRIOS by following these simple steps: For SmileForm® pricing and product information, please refer to their websites: Connect with SmileStyler® from your TRIOS by following these simple steps: For SmileStyler® pricing and product information, please refer to their website. TRIOS is integrated with the widest range of clear aligner treatment providers and labs. We’ve infused over 50 years of orthodontic innovation with clinical experience from trusted partnerships with practices around the world. Although I had braces as a teenager, my teeth have moved since then and I’ve wanted to have my teeth straightened and never quite got around to it until now! Connect with Orto3D Aligners from your TRIOS by following these simple steps: For Open Aligner System pricing and product information, please refer to their website. Connecting your TRIOS® with 3M™ Clarity™ Aligners.

This site is published by Ormco which is solely responsible for its contents. Connect your TRIOS with Prestige Clear Aligner by following these simple steps: For Prestige Clear Aligner pricing and product information, please refer to their website. My name is Meredith Peterik, and I am the Treatment Coordinator at Klepacki and Blair Orthodontics in Hinsdale, IL.

Here are some of the most common teeth Aligners issues Spark helps treat. Doctor Site. For AsoAlignerTM pricing and product information, please refer to their websites: Aligners: Or use aligners for the entire case; I am very excited to see uLab advancing aligner treatment and am eager to include Smile Treatment Design. Dr. Login; Doctor Site; Dr. Login. – Dr. Tom Pitts. #spark #mysparksmile*. Afterwards update your TRIOS with the following: Your new partner will be visible when you choose who receives your scan. Connect with allRight from your TRIOS by following these simple steps: For allRight pricing and product information, please refer to their website. This site is published by Ormco which is solely responsible for its contents. From Ormco, the orthodontists’ practice is our priority. A crossbite is misalignment of the arches. The result is our newest streamlined aligner system, designed to complement your treatment vision. Terms of Use. You can also visit Truline "Clear and Straight" and order their "Clear Aligner System In Office" product. Doctor Site. Crowding. Our doctors and team provide … I graduated from the University of Maryland orthodontics program in 2017, after which I joined Kozlowski Orthodontics, a practice that focuses on the highest quality treatment, efficient orthodontics, and an amazing patient experience. Connect your TRIOS with Clearline by Protec Lab by following these simple steps: For Clearline by Protec Lab pricing and product information, please refer to their website. Connect your TRIOS with Vivid Aligners™ by following these simple steps: Connecting your TRIOS® with Vivid Aligners™. We live in a world where everyone is connected, all the time. More Clear, More Comfortable* Content Hub. By Dr. Dischinger. Is It Possible to Get Straight Teeth Without Braces? For Vivid Aligners™ pricing and product information, please refer to their website. Studies have shown that Spark may provide a more comfortable, productive treatment.**.

Patient results may vary. ** Compared to aligners made with commercially available material. Please enter your login information below. Connect with Compass Ortho from your TRIOS by following these simple steps: For Compass Ortho pricing and product information, please refer to their website. Results may vary from patient to patient. You can now easily provide ClearCorrect treatments – pre-installed in your 3Shape TRIOS. A deep bite is when upper front teeth excessively overlap the bottom front teeth when back teeth are closed. For Orto3D Aligners pricing and product information, please refer to their website. Studies have shown that for some patients, Spark can be more comfortable and productive. Spark Aligners: The Clearest Choice for Invisible Aligners. Connect with OrthoFolio® from your TRIOS by following these simple steps: For OrthoFolio® pricing and product information, please refer to their website. By Meredith Peterik.

Upon finding out I was an orthodontist, the wife says, ‘Sorry to talk business with you, but can you really straighten teeth without braces nowadays? ENG: https://www.aso-inter.co.jp/en/index.html SO excited to see what a difference it can make to my smile! Additionally, the material used to create the aligners may result in more effective and efficient movement, thereby leading to faster treatment time. If you have any questions, please contact your 3Shape reseller or the orthodontic solutions partner you are connecting with. I've been lucky enough to recently partner with @mysparksmile and @oasisorthodontics, which means in no time I'll have the smile I've always wanted!

*Spark is an orthodontic clear aligner system for straighter teeth. In conjunction with our clear aligner option, 3M offers the HIPAA-compliant 3M™ Oral Care portal, a web-based portal allowing access to treatment plans at any time and from anywhere. For Spark™ Clear Aligners pricing and product information, please refer to their website.

Crowding occurs when you don’t have enough space for all teeth to fit within the jaws. PATIENT PORTAL PATIENT REWARDS HUB. Connect with Esthetic Aligner® from your TRIOS by following these simple steps: For Esthetic Aligner® pricing and product information, please refer to their website. Connect with Ashford from your TRIOS by following these simple steps: For Ashford pricing and product information, please refer to their website. This means that you can send digital impressions directly from your TRIOS. Do you want to continue? Aligner Features; Patient Testimonials; Treatable Cases; Before & After; What You Can Expect; Content Hub; About Us; Get Started; Content Hub. Dr. Login. Connect with NUVOLA™ by GEO from your TRIOS by following these simple steps: For NUVOLA™ by GEO pricing and product information, please refer to their website.

Web site address: www.clearandstraight.com.au. Data on file.

Connect with DentCare Clear Aligner™ lab from your TRIOS by following these simple steps: For DentCare Clear Aligner™ pricing and product information, please refer to their website. Patient results may vary. As we began treating cases with this new product, we started to see results that were better and more predictable than I had achieved with previous aligners. Results may vary from patient to patient. Each aligner is hand trimmed to offer the highest level of comfort. Work with your trusted doctor on how to keep your new smile shining. In 2018, our practice began working with Spark™ Clear Aligners from Ormco™ Corporation.