Na základě vašeho chování na Heurece personalizujeme její obsah. Official Sites : Jesus. [25] However, he had a tough time securing the rights to Townes Van Zandt's cover of the Rolling Stones' "Dead Flowers", which plays over the film's closing credits. : : The Dude : : [63], A journal article by Brian Wall, published in the feminist journal Camera Obscura, uses the film to explain Karl Marx's commodity fetishism and the feminist consequences of sexual fetishism. Walter was raised Polish Catholic but converted to Judaism when he married his ex-wife Cynthia (whose "Pomeranian" Thurston he babysits throughout the film, while she and Marty Ackerman are in Honolulu). So you have no frame of reference here, Donny. : That's not her toe, Dude. Walter Sobchak This is bowling. Walter Sobchak Various celebrities from the film have even attended some of the events, including Jeff Bridges who attended the Los Angeles event. : Walter has a temper and often pulls out a handgun or crowbar to settle arguments. Dios mio, man. Is this your homework, Larry? : Mark it 8, Dude. Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov! A high-definition version of The Big Lebowski was released by Universal on HD DVD format on June 26, 2007. Who the fuck is that? You know, you'll uh, uh - well, you know what I'm trying' to say... Walter Sobchak Donny Smokey, my friend, you are entering a world of pain. How the fuck should I know? Pacifism is not something to hide behind. Walter, how am I going to... Walter Sobchak : All you needed was a sap to pin it on. Walter Sobchak Walter Sobchak The Dude Ja, it seems you have forgotten our little deal, Lebowski. Could you please keep your voices down? Growing up Polish Catholic he converted to Judaism upon marrying Cynthia. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Donny, shut the f- when do we play? The Dude The basement is normally a restricted area. Where's the fucking money, Lebowski? Represent. Come on, Dude... Walter Sobchak Walter Sobchak Yeah, and in the meantime, what do I tell Lebowski? : Walter Sobchak Pilar, Sellers' Housekeeper : Ve vant ze money, Lebowski. : Walter Sobchak Přidejte recenzi. : The portable phone starts ringing]. The Big Lebowski received mixed reviews at the time of its release. And this guy peed on it. The Dude Walter Sobchak Alright, alright, I've got four dollars, almost five... Donny You fucked it up! Donny A million bucks from fucking needy Little Urban Achievers! It was also screened at the 48th Berlin International Film Festival[29][30] before opening in North America on March 6, 1998 in 1,207 theaters. Roderick Jaynes is the shared pseudonym used by the Coen brothers for their editing. After another game of bowling, the Dude's car is stolen with the real briefcase inside. Walter Sobchak Walter Sobchak The In-and-Out Burger is on Camrose. : Thank you Walter, that makes me feel very secure, it makes me feel very warm inside. Walter Sobchak That's right dude. : : Fuck it, Dude, let's go bowling. : Dude, the Chinaman is not the issue here! Walter Sobchak Colors shown are simulated for customer guidance and may vary slightly from final product. The Dude And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man. [TV Version]  : Rug pee-ers did not do this. Walter Sobchak : Walter Sobchak [62] Roger Ebert added The Big Lebowski to his list of "Great Movies" in March 2010.[44]. You'd just met me, you... you human paraquat! I'm not handling the money, driving the car and talking on the phone all at the same time.