Prisoner who was met by an entourage and jumped into a Rolls-Royce after his release from jail is revealed as a drill rapper named Snap Capone who has MILLIONS of … ‘Bread in the toaster, can’t find no butter knife, uh.’. Capone, whose titles include Nothing Personal, The Memoir, Return of the Shooter and The Purge, has performed on BBC Radio 1's Fire in the Booth - which earned 1.5million views. Capone's song Gangster's Tale, from the album The Memoir, includes the lyrics: 'Shank by my pelvis I'm a health risk, boss of my wing ask my workers and servants. The comments below have been moderated in advance. Judge Paul Worsely QC said he had deducted four years from the sentence he would have passed because of the time Taylor has been in prison awaiting trial. Capone exchanged high-fives with his friends yesterday on the Isle of Sheppey in Kent. Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group. Taylor, who later told friends he had "blazed him in his arm" used a self loading 9mm Glock pistol.He was said to be part of the Peckham Boys - one of London's most powerful and organised street gangs. Are you sure you want to mark this comment as inappropriate? Gangster who called himself 'the number one hitman' jailed over gun violence, {{#singleComment}}{{value}} Comment{{/singleComment}}{{^singleComment}}{{value}} Comments{{/singleComment}}, {{#singleComment}}{{value}} comment{{/singleComment}}{{^singleComment}}{{value}} comments{{/singleComment}}, Show{{#moreThan3}} {{value_total}}{{/moreThan3}} comments, You may not agree with our views, or other users’, but please respond to them respectfully, Swearing, personal abuse, racism, sexism, homophobia and other discriminatory or inciteful language is not acceptable, Do not impersonate other users or reveal private information about third parties, We reserve the right to delete inappropriate posts and ban offending users without notification.

'Bread in the toaster, can't find no butter knife, uh. One of Capone’s tracks, Seen It All, features the lyrics: ‘I started with shanks then I moved up to sticks. Had to dodge the 35, stuck in this dirty life. The most eligible women in Britain! The beat drops and Capone starts rapping, opening with the lyrics: ‘I want that n**** dead, ain’t no talking please.’.
Taylor shot Marcus Bennett, known as Meano, who was said to have owed an associate Godfrey Jok, known as Rox, £10,000. To the backdrop of the jail Category D prison, the group laughed and took pictures with the former inmate under blue skies yesterday. Snap Capone (in grey tracksuit), an ex-inmate of HMP Standford Hill was given a hero's welcome by his friends who slapped him on the back and embraced him yesterday, Pictured: Capone on BBC Radio 1's Fire in the Booth - in a video which earned 1.5million views, Capone exchanged high-fives with his friends yesterday on the Isle of Sheppey in Kent, Pictured: Snap Capone (right) with fellow rapper Corleone after the former's release from prison.
‘Started with Zs and I moved up to bricks mother f***er.’.