Your email address will not be published. The appliance will begin preheating, When the preheating stage is over a buzzer will sound to indicate that the food can be placed inside the oven. Trouble Cause; The oven display is completely off: Check the mains power supply. 6. Over time, slight cracks may appear on the surface of the stone. Taking forever to heat up. Check whether an omnipolar switch upstream of the oven supply line is in the “ON” position. The Smeg SF478N Single Oven comes in a sleek black colour. This provides the same function as the normal rotisserie with a half grill setting. My smeg se210x oven won't turn on. Press in the RIGHT knob to activate the appliance and the main menus is shown 2. Safe Cook: Smeg ovens incorprate safe cook, the system for closed door grilling to keep cooking smells inside the oven and ensure a safe All of the different cooking functions and modes are clearly explained and relate to particular foods, with cooking times, temperatures and suggested shelf/tray positions. It might be a malfunction sign. 2. To change the temperature turn the right knob (control knob) and press in the knob in to confirm.6. }iò�×ØûÒÄ[)‘˜İMzmÁ286Ö‰ùsUÿ¢ÌaŒf Can anyone help please? The SF478N has an efficient A energy rating. This function adds the lower element to the circular element, creating an excellent temperature for cooking anything with a base. 5. Always wondered what some of the icons meant. I have a SMEG TR4110BL1 Oven and I’m doing some detective work trying to understand what some of the more obscure oven symbols refer to (they are omitted in the instruction manual). This function uses all aspects of the oven, creating optimum cooking conditions for pizzas, cookies, quiches and other items. If the oven doesn’t come on check that the clock is set and the symbol. Through line and small arcs at the ends with three dashes in an arc above. Hi , My SMEG OVEN has a small “S’ symbol on the side and i cannot get it off and my oven wont start cooking , can you tell me how to get it off ?? To cancel any cooking operation press in and hold the right knob (function knob) down for around 3 seconds. Po: LO; low power. A fan inside a circle, with an arc underneath. Using upper & bottom function; 375. Distinctive and stylish, Smeg ovens combine design, performance and attention to detail. Fan symbol with half an arc of dashes at the top. Check the mains power supply. It’s perfect for cooking of all types of roasts, cakes and bread. If it has not, the oven has a protection device that does not allow functions to be selected while the door locking device is active. A snowflake symbol with three water droplets beneath. For instance, proper usage along with regular oven valeting will ensure that your appliance will last you a few extra years after your warranty expires. Registered Number: 07372621 VAT Number: 843730723. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. 2. Select the required cooking function. It’s good for cooking all kinds of regular meals including cakes. – Turn the control knob on the left to activate the light. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Here is what is says, directly from the Smeg pdf document The description says it all – enable this setting to use the grill and the rotisserie simultaneously. With this SMEG oven dial on, you can brown food with near surgical precision, from lasagnes to any meals that come with a lavish amount of cheese on top. This means that the outer space of your oven’s door will not exceed 50°C at all times. It’s mostly suitable for fat-free meals. Turn the RIGHT knob to the right or left to select. Check whether it has been set in “showroom” mode. We want to roast a chicken. But while wiring these powerful pizza and cake factories to your power grid is a challenge in and of itself, your troubles are in no way over. This is because the temperature inside the oven is still too high to permit any type of cooking. Press in the right knob (function knob) to start cooking. Another oven cleaning function based on steam. If you want to have full control over every cooking process, feel free to try this setting out. This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience Our, Brother Sewing and Embroidery Machine Error Codes, Shark IQ Robot Vacuum Cleaner Error Codes, Electrolux Robot Vacuum Cleaner Error Codes, Anker Eufy Robovac Robot Vacuum Error Codes, bObsweep Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner Error Codes. Dolce Sil Novo oven that has control knobs and an LCD screen- 1. at the upper shelves, while keeping larger foods on the lower shelves. On some models it’s even indicated on the screen whenever the lock is on and it looks something like this “BLOCK” or “BL”. Here is a comprehensive list of the top 21 most common SMEG oven setting symbols and their explanations: The ECO function is great for cooking small quantities of food. Your browser either does not have JavaScript enabled or does not appear to support enough features of JavaScript to be used well on this site. You can also manually adjust the cooking time. 3. Like with the setting above, but with one key exception – you can use the grill to its full potential. However, according to the SMEG cooker instructions, running both the gas burners and the rotisserie is completely possible. Use it when you have to deal with lighter build-ups. Combining the fan with the circular element, this function needs no preheating and can cook multiple foods at the same time without flavour transfer. Turn the RIGHT knob to the right or left to select “cooking functions” from the main menu and press in the same knob to confirm.3. Smeg Oven Troubleshooting. Please help! Press in the same knob or wait 3 seconds. This allows you to easily grill a variety of meats and other foods. To alter the value, turn end time will be displayed. Summary of Contents for Smeg Oven. privacy policy . This is essentially your appliance’s “party cooking” mode. The only home improvement newsletter you will ever need! For best results, the stone must still be warm; otherwise, wash it in hot water; Use metal mesh sponges or abrasive scotch-brite pads, dipped in lemon or vinegar. They allow you to easily glance at your hot dish without having to grab a pair of heavy duty oven mitts and removing the entire utensil. 1. for a static cooking of one dish at a time, you can use the function that activates the upper and the bottom heater. Yes I do indeed SMEG built in apologies for spelling finger error When I grill with the door closed, it becomes full of condensation. 5. Utilising only the upper element, this function helps with the browning of dishes such as those topped with cheese or potatoes.