She also carries a dagger and three minor healing potions in her inventory. I tried testing this after 18 days time away from the cell.

I don't believe this a stewart bug as its been exclusive to her. [After sitting down] Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following: *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Is there any way to make her wear something else? Illia wants to stop her mother by killing her. Edited the wiki with the relevant portion. Illia can be recruited while at Darklight Tower. A subreddit dedicated to the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. 00048C2F

I have only the discussion prompts of: "You killed her" and "what is this place?". Is the bug still existent or was it actually fixed by the 1.4 patch and it's just that my game hates me? Race: Nord. and "Good morning." "Till death do us part," yep, you guessed it, if you *ahem* kill your spouse (preferably inside your house to avoid bounty) then you can re-equip the amulet and go searching for another lover, you serial killer you. Payment has already been discussed, of course."

Housecarl's comes with house. Let me explain...". Gender No Mother is just outside this door. But now I cant find her anywhere. Regardless, Ice Storm with Augmented Frost 2 is brutal. Illia will ask for help in defeating her mother, Silvia, who has been corrupted by the other hags. (forgot to sign first time ^^) 79.87.202.92 12:10, 15 January 2012 (UTC), I inducted Illia to the blades and I have no problems getting her to follow me again once I dismiss her.

Probably quest related but I can't confirm as this is on the PS3. In Skyrim, you can marry anyone of any gender or race.

After obtaining the Amulet of Mara, the Dragonborn has the option to engage in marriage with an eligible character regardless of either party's gender. To marry Camilla Valerius you need to complete “The Golden Claw” quest. Over a period of time coming back and forth I discovered her inventory reset back to a default random unsmithed dagger, which was dwarven. — Unsigned comment by 107.219.68.146 (talk) at 00:57 on 13 March 2017. I don't know where there's a list of followers who will approach like that, so I put this here. Silvia: "Daughter. I bought Master robes of Destruction for her but when I give it to her she is not putting it on, and she won't put on armor either. You can ask Illia's hand in marriage. Time didn't seem to factor in the reset but amount of time you visit your home from my experience. Respawn She can be aggressive in her use of Ice Storm, which is very effective against groups of enemies, even if the Dragonborn is within them. Melting Illia's icy heart does indeed require console commands: addtofaction 19809 1, setrelationshiprank player 4 - Once you've targeted her and entered both of those into the console (seperately), she'll finally notice your amulet of Mara. Bethesda Game Studios' blockbuster open-world RPG puts players on the precipice of determining the future of Skyrim as the Empire waits for the prophesized Dragonborn to come; a hero born with the power of The Voice, and the only one who can stand amongst the dragons.
You have to die now!". She is a Destruction mage that focuses heavily on frost related spells. After the ceremony you can also ask her to follow you. I just hope you like your home-cooked meals frozen. She is a follower npc with a default relationship of acquaintance (found with the console command 'getrelationshiprank player' when Illia's id is selected) that prevents her from normally being recruited. Aela the Huntress.

So yes. Please take a seat on the chair behind me, would you?" Damn! Specifically, she can cast Ironflesh, Ice Spike, Ice Storm, and Frost Cloak. I'll try again with another new character after I've downloaded Dawnguard.