For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here. ROYAL EXCLUSIVE: Princess Diana's brother Earl Spencer sensationally exposes Martin Bashir letter falsely... MARTIN SAMUEL: Heading the ball kills like asbestos does, so why isn't it banned? On August 01, 2019, Simon Motson and his partner, Myleene Klass welcomed a baby boy. If you’ve got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us celebtips@metro.co.uk, calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we’d love to hear from you. Myleene Klass and Simon Motson take their 10-day-old baby son to the pub for the first time. [2], From Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, "John Motson to come out of retirement to join Talksport", "Class act as Motty joins influential figures to talk football and business at Tring School", https://simple.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=John_Motson&oldid=6991710, Officers of the Order of the British Empire, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License. Moreover, in the past, he owned Usisya Beach Resort he sold after two years of the purchase. The couple share son Apollo, one, and also have two children each from previous relationships. “I put on five stone when I was pregnant, which is the most I’ve ever put on, but apparently you put on more with every baby. The radio presenter took to Instagram on August 4 to announce the arrival of her third child, her first with Simon. John Walker Motson, OBE (born 10 July 1945, in Salford, Lancashire), also known as Motty, is an English football commentator.Beginning as a television commentator with the BBC in 1971, he has commentated on over 2000 games on television and radio. Sporting an on-trend Mackintosh over a sweeping black dress, Myleene looked typically stylish during her latest public appearance since welcoming her son. Myleene found happiness with Simon after her previous marriage to bodyguard Graham Quinn collapsed. From the late 1970s to 2008, Motson was the main football commentator at the BBC. I never knew to wish for him. Myleene has also spoken about putting on weight while pregnant with Apollo. She has won numerous awards including the Pulitzer Prize and National Book Critic Circle Award. This classic outerwear is lightweight but practical and always, always stylish. He belongs to English nationality and is of white ethnicity. [1], Motson was born in Salford, Lancashire. I put on five but I’ve lost three. "It is amazing to think I put on five stone with one baby, because I’m only 5ft 6in.”, What are non-essential shops: full list of retailers closing in 2nd lockdown, Moment husband 'proves' his pregnant wife’s child isn’t his at their BABY SHOWER, Ryan Giggs arrested on ­suspicion of assaulting his girlfriend at his mansion, Model in low-cut print top forced to cover boobs on flight with son, 7, The Chase contestant reveals shock behind-the-scenes secrets from game show, ©News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, Simon Motson has proposed to Myleene Klass, Myleene Klass and Simon Motson have one child together, Simon and Myleene had been together for five years when he popped the question, Myleene Klass pranked by her daughter on holiday, hit the headlines for dating Myleene Klass, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). He graduated from Leeds University and Uppingham School. Who is Simon Motson? She welcomed her first child with partner Simon Motsom less than a fortnight ago. Matching black sandals added to the look, while her brunette hair was casually styled with a simple side-parting. Then I thought: ‘Oh my God, he’s for real.’ I was completely speechless.”. Still, this is not the duo’s first time into parenting as both of them share two children each from their previous link-ups. Simon has 6 jobs listed on their profile. Although during the 1990s, Barry Davies was chosen for a few finals. The hunk is the owner of branded fashion accessories store, Ley Line Studio which is in London, Putney. 'I was set up on a blind date because I would never have thought we were going to be right together. Finally, she said yes and we were both in tears.”, Earlier in 2020, she teased the loved-up couple might end up with another baby. US tourist, 25, shot dead after stealing a gun and going on a shooting spree in Thailand. The pair met in autumn 2015 shortly after Simon had split from his wife. 'California here we come': Rachel Bilson shares selfie with... Gordon Ramsay is every inch the doting dad as he spends a... Kylie Jenner PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Billionaire slips into a... Demi Rose PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Stunning model shows off her... King of Thailand 'loves' pro-democracy protesters demonstrating, Armed police hunt for reported attackers along Vienna's streets, Shoppers appear to stockpile in Birmingham despite govt warnings, Loyal Golden Retriever reunites with her owners after losing them, Special forces rescue students from Kabul University shooting, Experts capture 'murder hornet' queens after returning to clear nest, Captain Tom Moore gives encouragement ahead of latest lockdown, London: Men wield knives at confrontation on Edgware Road, 'Hoping for second miracle': Kate Garraway on Derek's ICU battle, Joe Biden has series of awkward gaffes at rally with Barack Obama, Moment gunshots are fired near synagogue in Vienna, Michael Gove admits national lockdown could be extended. I am so lucky. Myleene Angela Klass (born 6 April 1978) is a British singer, TV presenter, pianist, and model. The couple have been together for five years and PR executive Simon popped the question on the anniversary of their first date. In January 2020, Myleene told how breastfeeding her son had changed her body. Speaking to Hello! PR executive Simon, 46,  proposed to Myleene on their fifth anniversary. View our online Press Pack. Wiki, Biography, Age, Husband, Children, Arrested, Charges, Investigation Report, Who is Julia Jackson? And she says she wouldn't rule out having another – she already has … On August 01, 2019, Simon and his partner, Myleene Klass welcomed their first child, a son. Myleene has been well-known as a television presenter and a model too. The couple have a son, Frederick (born 1986). Simon recalled of their happy moment: ‘It’s quite a blur but I think I said something along the lines of: “Myleene Angela Klass, will you marry me?”, ‘ And I had to say it again… and I think I said it a third time. He’s never, ever full. The pair always attends public events as a set and it is clear that they are pleased about having each other by their side. Keep visiting us for more celebrity biography and news at marriedwiki.com! It’ll be the second marriage for Myleene, who previously tied the knot with Graham Quinn in 2011 before divorcing in 2013. The PR executive’s birth sign is Libra which makes his personality as intellectual, cooperative, and indecisive. Graham is believed to have walked out on her without warning on her 34th birthday and they finalised their divorce in 2013. Myleene Klass and Simon Motson announced their engagement on September 13, 2020. We are no longer accepting comments on this article. They share daughters Ava, 13, and Hero, nine. He lives in Little Gaddesden, Hertfordshire. Joining the presenter, Motson looked casual in a floral print shirt and slim-fitting jeans teamed with white Adidas trainers. Wiki, Biography, Age, Wife, Children, Myleene Klass’s Fiancé, Instagram, Net Worth - Wikibious ( self.Wikibious80 ) submitted 19 days ago by Wikibious80 Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group, Treat yourself to the perfect entertainment bundle with NOW TV's offers, Get a discount code to save on your internet security, Discover a range of promo codes on kitchen appliances, Find Just Eat's special deals and offers this week, Listen to podcasts and books for less with these offers. Magazine, Myleene said: ‘We’re engaged! Myleene and fashion PR Simon have been inseparable since they were introduced by mutual friends on a blind date in 2015. Close: Myleene and fashion PR Simon have been inseparable since they were introduced by mutual friends on a blind date in 2015. He owns Ley Line Studio Simon has been married before but is now divorced and is the father of two. He is 5 feet 8 ½ (1.74 meters) inches tall. The 41-year old presenter was hand in hand with partner Simon Motson, who held the child’s car seat as they arrived at a bar close to their north London home. Upbeat: Motson appeared to be in high spirits as the couple prepared to take their son into a local pub, After you: With Myleene leading the way, Motson gallantly held the door open for his wife before following her inside. Nonetheless, the happiness seems doubled and Klass made the announcement in Valentines 2019 through Instagram that she was pregnant and expecting a child. This page was last changed on 16 June 2020, at 12:35. View Simon Motson’s profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community.