More Campaign Years MOD (the compatible one). The Total FotS series will bring you many prologue campaigns during the early to late Victorian Age. Scope's Extended Ninja Units for Hattori and Tokugawa Clans. I figured out that I really like the Historical Daimyo and Generals mod, but I also Like mods such as Ancient colors that change the clan colors to make them look less bright. In vanilla Shogun 2, the AI suffers no Resistance to … This post may contain affiliate links. This mod adds some other things like uniques daimyos for all main gempei clans, unique generals for main characters, scabbards for katanas,... and more things. In this feature, we're chatting with KospY. So I decided to take it upon myself to start creating my own "GEM". Scope's Ninja Hero Mod Version 3.0.1 (Hattori, Tokugawa and FOTS Shinobi Hero Units). MRLqjCLSehQ Though more often overlooked, sound plays just as big a part in giving you the most authentic Total War experience. Before talking about the competition and announcing this month's winners, I just wanted to take a few moments and say a big thank you to the NexusMods community. The construction of thr castle began in January 1610 and some 20 feudal lords were part of it. I am the developer of Blade & Sorcery, a physics-based medieval fantasy VR combat game which was released in Early Access end... Today we are talking to DeserterX a long time member of our Nexus Mods community and author of many incredibly detailed armour mods for Fallout 4 and Skyrim. Check Out This Mod Zen is another popular Shogun 2 mod, and is the first of the two realism overhauls on this list. They might even catch you off guard every now and again if you’re not careful. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Recently I discovered I can paint and design clothes and I am very happy that modding is giv... Two weeks ago we added the 1,000th game to the site and launched our 1,000 Games Milestone Quiz in which we are giving away six Steam Gift cards as prizes to celebrate the occasion. In this feature, we're chatting with Kingo64, the creator of the most popular mod for Blade & Sorcery - The Outer Rim. Many units have been tweaked to make each of them stand out more in battle, so you’ll be forced to try new strategies to figure out what works best with these fancy-shmancy updated stats. We're eter... Today we are talking to two authors from the Witcher 3 community: wiggolp and Damastor - both of whom have managed to create new quest mods for the game, adding new areas, dialogue, and more! ... We're now into the fourth month of the We The Players prize draw exclusively for Nexus Mods users, so it's time for TokenGeek to announce the lucky winner of the Nintendo Switch Lite and 5x $50 Steam Gift Cards from September. In this video I discuss what I believe in my opinion are the best Total War mods that have been released. To start off, here’s a simple quality of life mod that’s an easy install. You can BLOCK THE ... For those who hasnt watched the Last Samurai film, Shun Sugata is a skilled samurai who uses the naginata. We’ve just added the 1,000th game (FIFA 20,... We've partnered up with WeThePlayers.com - a new gaming site created by former Nexus Mods staff-er BlindJudge - to offer you the chance to win one of 6x Nintendo Switch consoles or 30x $50 Steam gift cards by creating an account and reviewing a game! This mod replaces blood textures to make blood on both units and other surfaces look much more realistic. This mod improve the maps (siege and land maps) for improve both, gameplay and visually. This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. The new units are not exactlystunning – they mostly look like reskins or variants of existing units – but they certainly do add a little more length and life to campaigns and battles. Put your party hats on - it’s time to celebrate! You also need part 2 and part 3, downloadable here: This mod improve the maps (siege and land maps) for improve both, gameplay and visually. Toon Total War;The creator of the Napoleon TW "All in one Mod" presents: The All in one Mod for Total War Shogun 2. In any case, there are mods that can help with whatever you prefer. I did my best to research banners used by Bakumatsu... fots historically accurate banners history.