Best Selling in Audio Docks & Mini Speakers, - Best Selling in Audio Docks & Mini Speakers, Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 4 Portable Bluetooth Speaker - Black (HKOS4BLKAM), 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 364 product ratings, JBL Charge 4 Portable Bluetooth Speaker - Black, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 330 product ratings, Marshall Kilburn II Portable Black Bluetooth Speaker - (1002634), 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 2 product ratings, Anker SoundCore AKA3102011 Bluetooth Speaker - Black, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 197 product ratings, Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 4 Portable Bluetooth Speaker - Blue, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 5 product ratings, QFX PBX-8074 8"" Battery Powered Portable Bluetooth Party Speaker - Black, 3.9 out of 5 stars based on 83 product ratings, JBL Charge 4 Portable Bluetooth Speaker - Blue, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 55 product ratings, Sharper Image Bluetooth Docks & Mini Speakers, Sharper Image Black Bluetooth Docks & Mini Speakers, Sharper Image Audio Player Docks & Mini Speakers with Bluetooth, Sharper Image Single Speaker Home Speakers and Subwoofers, Sharper Image Soundbar Home Speakers & Subwoofers. Enjoy top-shelf sound quality in a fraction of the space with the Super-Slim Wireless Speaker from Sharper Image. Connect it with your devices to make your house a smart home. Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2017, item arrived dead!!! Easy to use. Sound is pretty good. Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2017. If you are setting up a music system in your garage or living room, these speakers can be a great alternative to your traditional speakers. $49.99. Hear the beauty of the Wireless Speaker Set from Sharper Image. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. So Apple AirPods tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Sharper Image SBT549BK, as seen on the chart below. If you have any questions during your installation, feel free to call SBT's free tech support line at: 877.330.0231. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone. 6 -. SVC701 action cameras pdf manual download. Browse through a collection of Bluetooth speakers and find the right pick for you. This page works best with JavaScript. Shop Target for Sharper Image Bluetooth Speakers you will love at great low prices. here to download and This service is usually $20. SBT has many of the Look through a collection of small speakers that you can carry in your pockets. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! item 8 Sharper Image Super Slim Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Portable Recharge. Showing Product Types 1 - 29 of 29 We have made it possible for you, No matter what type of music you listen to, a Bluetooth speaker is just what you need to take your music wherever you go. Post questions, comments, reviews or errors in the comment box below. full HD action camera. I am not sure if that is a range issue, but I am keeping an eye on that and will update. 1401 N. Myrtle Ave. Clearwater, FL 33755 USA, ©Copyright 2020 Short Block Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Sharper Image Wireless Tailgate Speaker SBT 1017 Bluetooth W/mic at the best online prices at eBay! Save your money. install Adobe Acrobat Reader. All-Guides Database contains 322 Sharper Image Manuals (327 Devices) for Free Downloading (PDF). These documentations are only intended for qualified technicians who are aware of the respective safety regulations. If you have any questions during your installation, feel free to call SBT's free tech support line at: 877.330.0231. Bluetooth speakers come in different sizes that are not only sleek and compact but also have crisp and clear sound quality.

Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2016. Had one of these that was given as a present and it stopped working after a year. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Free shipping for many products! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. If you like the retro design, you'll love the looks. Trade Mark: SHARPER IMAGE Report No. Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2017. But does not play very loud. A noise that you can't tune off or just ignore. Reviewed in the United States on November 6, 2016. Sharper Image Speakers let you enjoy your favorite music… anywhere. Massager, Air Cleaner user manuals, operating guides & specifications Nice retro design. Sharper Image SBT627BK Wireless Microphone Bluetooth Speaker, Sing Along with you Favorite Music, Black Visit the Sharper Image Store. Unfold the speaker's built-in stand and prop it up where there's only a little counter space to spare. Oversized Lounging Hoodie. For that I'll take one star off. The customer suport from Hardline was beyond poor. I use it with my Crosley record player and its awesome. 1F, Leinuo Watch Building, Fuyong Town, Baoan Dist, Shenzhen, China ASIN B072JZTDG1 Customer Reviews: 1.3 out of 5 stars 4 ratings. These speakers are also waterproof, have great battery life and drop-proof to improve their longevity. Front is wood tone with leatherlike trim. Website by. The noise gets louder as you start playing music. View cart for details. New Arrivals Shop Now. The speaker has a terrible hiss and feedback sound that is not tied to any kind of interference like a cell phone. Reviewed in the United States on April 1, 2017. Makes an unbearable static noise when plugged in.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information - CA Resident Only. Kinda spacious sounding, but really not hi-fi. Been playing with this for a few days. Horrible. The buttons are retro dials and flip switch.

There's a problem loading this menu right now. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Sharper Image Wireless Tailgate Speaker SBT 1017 Bluetooth W/mic at the best online prices at eBay! If the bluetooth feature is actually crap at which point the speaker would be silly. I seriously want my money back!! Whether it’s for your morning routine, work or a workout, these Bluetooth speakers are a must-have. Sharper Image LED Cat Ear Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Reactive LED Lights! Click These installation guides are meant for the "do-it-yourselfer" in mind. When its unplug, it works like a charm, move it from room-to-room, the sound quality is great for the money... but if your battery dies and you want to use your speaker, you have to use the ac adapter and hear that static noise again. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.

Sharper Image Item Weight 4.69 pounds Package Dimensions 40.51 x 5.39 x 4.29 inches Item model number SBT2014BK Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No Color Name Black Additional Information. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Sharper Image SBT3002WH Bluetooth Wireless Retro Speaker, Tabletop Portable Sound System (White) at Amazon.com. Please Wait 10 seconds.