Never got any email updates had to call them 6 times. Username and password will be sent to you via email.

We use cookies for analytics, personalization, and ads.

Simply log into www.sears.com and you can order anything you want for USA delivery, from sturdy Craftsman lawn and garden tools to dependable Die Hard car batteries. Get the PartsDirect Parts you want from the brands you love today at Sears. Discount will be automatically applied during check-out. Contact Review Author as Verified Representative, Business Solutions For Verified Company Representatives, Pissed Consumer © 2020 All

They sent me to a store in Albany NY, 40 miles from my home. They were shown to be in stock when ordered. My bank confirmed that I would get my money back in 2days. Water filters.

They sold me a part that I found out NO LONGER EXISTS, and continue to this day to tell me it's on backorder. I never received the belt for the mower deck.
No cold food or drinks from my kitchen, all had to be bought daily!

Looks like I will be complaining on Facebook that is sure to get Sears attention no one likes to look bad on social media! I placed one of the orders through live chat and they assured me they had the right part ( i even took pictures!) I have left like 20 messages to the refund department but they have not made any attempt to call me back. Just for fun today I get an e mail. The Ultimate Coronavirus Consumer Resource Guide: Avoid Scams and Shop Smarter, We’re in this together! Learn how to stay safe during COVID-19 in our new guide: If you want your response
Sears makes it easy for Canadian customers to shop for pickup in the United States. Even if website show part in Stock' it does not mean Search have it. After sending the wrong part when they were even given the correct part number, it took three attempts to get the wrong item returned and credited to my account. DO NOT BUY FROM SEARS PARTS DIRECT. Talked to a representative, I specifically identified the item that I needed, representative ordered the wrong item for me.

She returned to the phone and said they do not have the part and hung up on me. Sign up now and you can access your models anytime, anywhere. I ordered the wrong part for an older Sears Kenmore refrigerator and needed to return it. Delivery is free with subscription enrollment. I asked to cancel the order because it looks like they will not be able to supply the part. Because I persisted and kept having to reexplain (it seems she did not want to listen or understand what I was saying), she finally said "ok, let me see what I can do." ! THEY ARE A FRAUD!! I cancel, and overseas phone conversation was a verbatim reading of my order with a cancellation taking 3 days to cancel. [email protected]

Finally cancelled my order now theyre telling me maybe 30 days to get it cancelled. I ordered a part and some one else did to so i emailed them to cancel one and got the same reply... Searching online it seems like they make some exceptions... from your web site I ordered a repair manual Part number- [protected]. I asked for a refund. Departments ... Part Number: 735-04272. WTF? You will be able to edit the text before publishing. One week later it had not arrived, so I called again. I told them I wasn't happy that for nearly 3 months, Sears had debited my checking account nearly US$60 for a product it had yet to ship, and hadn't contact me in nearly 2 months to give me an update. Carissa F of Melbourne, FL.

They charged my credit card on that date.

Now that's service! Excellent genuine product just easy to instll.perfect fit, excellent service, fast shipping, part number matched need. © 2020 Transform SR Brands LLC.

Sears Holdings reserves the right to terminate or modify this offer at any time for failure to comply with its terms and/or due to any operational malfunction of the software, hardware or equipment required to process this offer. No modification to wiring needed. © 2004-2020 ComplaintsBoard.com.

(Excludes Sears Auto Center, Sears Hometown, and Sears Outlet stores.) TERRIBLE experience.

About a week later I was told both items were backordered and didn't have an ETA for shipping. Get a little help from friends and family to get what you want—simply have your order delivered right to them. To return a part, enter your order number/zipcode above and continue through the return process to obtain a Return Authorization number.

Backorder: No ETA. Please enter one or more characters. Sears will not credit my purchase and they not only wanted $45 for the same part they also charged me out of state tax.

and they still sent me the wrong part. Called the 800 number for a part. Learn More. I wish I would have come to this site sooner. In Stock, 2 Available. the part order we have found that the parts are marked as non returnable Very unprofessional reps who make you repeat your issue again and again. The woman who answered the phone thought that I needed to understand her job to tell her what I needed.

can you believe that?!?! When I placed an order it showed that an item was in stock.

Sears is history, done, kaput. Five minutes later the local store called back and said they had one. Sold by toyboxtech. Their reply: the part is in back order. Select Free Store Pickup before you add your item to your cart.

Earn points, get Get your order shipped or delivered to any address in the United States—including hotels.

They stated I would receive my part on the 27th. Ordered a part for my dryer that was "in stock".

I am old school you order a part at a store and if you get either a defective part or you get an unneeded part you return it to the store. Sears PartsDirect ships from regionally-located warehouses for timely delivery.

Wasted 50 minutes of my time over two back-to-back phone calls, tried to change the price, I ordered this part more than a month ago, i would to know if my order has been shipped?

Sears PartsDirect has access to more than 7 million parts online and through our customer service centers.

Recently contacted Sears to get a very difficult part to acquire. Asked to cancel it and refund money - they refused. Comment the review as Sears Parts Direct verified representative.

Again, I called today to make sure order is canceled and it was like a broken record telling me that according to the order, it is on back order. Some advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. It is no wonder that Sears has deteriorated, as they send their customers to an overseas phone center for help that they can not give. Thomas Kinkade musical christmas tree ornament. Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide. Instead, immediately after ordering, they gave me a ship date that was 3 weeks out. Title say it all.

They list parts on their website as being 'In-Stock' yet are not at all in stock. This policy is not displayed on the on-line ordering site until after your credit card number is given and the order is confirmed. 877-346-4814. They said the tires were still on backorder.

Minot, ND 58701

I called and they said that the part still hasn't shipped. After not receiving my part in the next 5 days I got mad and called them to complain. parts.

I'm exploring all recourses that I have. And these people have the AUDACITY to tell me that my part is going to take about another month to be here and offer me a free in-home consultation for home improvement. After another long hold, she came back and said "sorry, prices on filters can change based on demand", which is crazy since I had ordered this less than 50 minutes ago, and I was looking at their website with the correct lower price, and then she offered to cancel the second order, change me the new higher price, and take off the $11.99 shipping cost. I encourage everyone to not buy at Sears if you have the choice as it has degraded its customer service throughout the years. The answer from their customer service department was that they had to have this policy in order to get the parts to me in a timely manner. We have reviewed your part order and found that the parts are in the Item in stock, I paid expedited shipping to arrive Wed, they send email on Tuesday that it is back ordered. You can choose to ship your online purchase to any USA address, even hotels.

Whether you're planning on picking up your order in an American Sears location or shipping to an American address, the process is simple and hassle-free. They sold me a part that I found out NO LONGER EXISTS, and continue to this day to tell me it's on backorder.

Private messages do not impact your company rating. No matter where you bought it, Sears Parts Direct has the right parts. Please enable javascript to view the website .. TEN WEEKS! Ordered a very common water valve for my refrigerator and an ice maker assembly. She gave me a bunch of BS excuses that others have also mentioned on here.

I am quite ticked off about Sears Canada. At least that is what I think she said. You (or someone you know) can pay and pick up online orders at a Sears store. Need help finding the right filter for your refrigerator?

For the last 21 days, the on-line status has shown "in process". Tips to find your model number. I am on my way to claw back some money through my credit card. This option is valuable if you expect to revisit Sears PartsDirect using this computer and browser in the future. Including that the "website is being upgraded". California Cleaning Product Right to Know Act, Better Business Bureau Accredited Business, © 2020 Transform SR Brands LLC. I called Sears back and explained I am cancelling my Sears Credit Card and will no longer do business with them again. Doubt that i get my money back.

Never received it, can't even get the idiots at Sears to admit that this even happened. I waited a few weeks and after 5 weeks I finally called to sit on hold for 40 minutes to get a refund to which they won't refund the expedited shipping costs... Placed an order for a lawn tractor part that their site said was in stock on 6/13/20. Item in stock, I paid expedited shipping to arrive Wed, they send email on Tuesday that it is back ordered.

$4.66 Add to Cart. $332.41 $189.95. If you do not have it please credit my charge acct. The recorded directions were short and simple. You may also be able to pick up your Sears order at your nearest Kmart store.

Although the website said it was in stock it wasn't. DO NOT SHOP HERE.

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions. He then connected connected me with a young lady in the returns department who, within a few minutes, facilitated an easy return process.