Volunteer with us. Please use the link below or menu above to search for them. Modern Slavery Statement & Both boys, They have been vetted,first vaccine,microchipped and wormed to... Border collie puppies. Believed to have evolved from Native Celtic Dogs, Roman Cattle Dogs, and the Viking Herding Spitz, the Scotch Collie as recorded in historical accounts, existed in Britain by the late 18th century. Charity No 1128983 Charity No SC040796 (Scotland). visit our pony page FULLY TRAINED OR STARTED BORDER COLLIE FOR SALE. ( Tricolor ) long haired £950 All now have deposits secured on them.

Locheil Heather Turner Roy Bridge Highland. Other websites - (visit their website), Huskies in Need We can help you find a great pet insurance deal for you, all in two shakes of a dog's tail.

The Border Collie is a healthy breed, but there are certain health issues that you should check with your vet regularly. I offer a loving responsible home with garden and lots of time. (visit their website), Greyhound Awareness League Border Collie Rescue Scotland - Home Page. Keltlodge Laura Kelt Irvine Ayrshire Current Health Tests. Both parents here to see mother is black and white mid coated and father is slate blue mid coated I may want to make a donation, how can I do that?

They have a muscular body with a wedge-shaped head, long, upright neck, well-sloped shoulder, deep chest, powerful hips, and sloped croup. Rehome a dog | Border collie 4 months old wormed fleas for 3 months microchip fully vaccinated very sad to sell him but due to work commitment I don’t have no time for him he must go to a good home he need plenty of walks ect very good with children as I have a 3 y, Hi I'm selling my beautiful Borador puppy. Border Collies don't need too much sleep. ( Tricolor ) long haired Border Collies are one of the best breeds for elderly people. Will make great pets an for agility By using this site you are consenting to the use of cookies on this site.

Scotch Collies need quite a lot of exercise. They are exceptionally well bred pups The Scotch Collie has an average chance of bad smell. We are vet checked, microchipped and wormed since two we. I've got a Border Collie that has some problems, can you offer any help? We wish Border Collie Puppies all the best with their new owners. They are one of the most amazing creatures on Earth. Scotch Collies are not the best choice for an apartment lifestyle, but they don't mind being inside if you walk them several times every day.

We take in, care for, re-habilitate, re-train and re-home unwanted Border Collies and Working Sheepdogs. Scotch Collies are one of the best breeds for elderly people. Crate trained, very clean.... One lovely black and white boy out of litter of 5 available Both parents here to see Lovely natured parents Microchipped wormed and flea treatment and vet... 3 dogs 2 bitchs, CEA clear by perentage.

Scotch Collie breed usually doesn't like being on a boat. Absolutely lovely Border Collie/Labrador cross female. Will have to go great homes Can travel throughout Scotland and to northern England, but any further may be a bit much. Bred with over 40 years experience of Lurchers. Eric Knight’s fictional dog character of Lassie was played by a. Many of the modern dog breeds including Rough Collie, Smooth Collie, Shetland Sheepdog (Miniature Collie), Border Collie, English Shepherd, Gordon Setter, Australian Shepherd, and Australian Cattle Dog have been derived from Scotch Collies. DL10 4JQ.

Zuto You will have to see the puppies in the large fully enclosed front garden on the lawn, we cant have people in the house sorry! Border Collie Rescue Scotland is the official website of this breed rescue organisation in Scotland. Introductions are limited to motor

Terms of Use, Before becoming popular as a pet, these Collies, and their ancestors were considered working-type dogs used for herding livestock for centuries. * Puppies can also be collected from Wolverhampton, West Midlands if this is easier, BORDER COLLIE PUPS 2 BITCHES READY TO LEAVE AFTER 27/10/20 VERY FRIENDLY, Border collie 8 week puppies been wormed and fled by vet and had his frist needles, Here's my stunning five Labrador x collie puppies 3 males 2 females First vaccination microchipped wormed great with kids and other animals all have been vet checked all puppies come with starter puppy pack to get you started must be 5 star homes on, Flynn is a very friendly dog.

We have 4 beautiful pups remaining 2 gorgeous playful boys and 2 loving, Hello and thanks for taking the time to have a look at my advert for my lovely Labrador x border collie puppy ( male ) last one of the litter of 5 he’s a stunning puppy smooth black coat with a white patch on chest and little bit of white on paws he, Because of covid Happy to travel anywhere... We want a £650 border collie dog under 3 years old. I am looking for a female Border Collie or Border Collie cross puppy.

Registered Charity in Scotland No SC040796. (visit their website), The New Arc Please use the link below or menu above to search for them. In the late 19th century, the breeders standardized the breed, keeping written records of its pedigree. Here I have my lovely border collie female who is 11 weeks old flead wormed and vaccinated can be viewed with mum and dad, * 2 girls left - photos are of remaining puppies - 1 x Black and White. However there are so many other Dog in need. We are long haired, black, white and tan in colour. ∙ Privacy Policy ∙ Legal Notice. This site uses cookies. Buy and Sell Border Collies Dogs & Puppies in Scotland with Freeads Classifieds. Border Collie pups for sale 8 weeks old are vaccinated, males and females. It can only effect a dog’s vision if both parents are carriers of the gene. Privacy Notice, First cross Laguna Whippet X Border Collie pups. Scotch Collies are very kid-friendly dogs. Sorry if been unable to reply to messages this afternoon but there have been so many . Low to Average: The Border Collie rarely barks. Border Collies are average friendly towards other dogs. However there are so many other Dog in need. We have a litter of gorgeous border collie puppies, 2 male and 6 female. Border Collie vs Scotch Collie – Which one is a better dog breed for you?, Calculate dog years to human years by breed here, Dog Name Generator – Find A Perfect Name For Your Puppy, Labrador Retriever vs Golden Retriever vs Flat-Coated Retriever, German Shepherd vs Labrador Retriever vs Black Mouth Cur, Labrador Retriever vs German Shepherd vs Boxer, Doberman Pinscher vs German Shepherd vs Belgian Sheepdog, German Shepherd vs Belgian Malinois vs Rottweiler, Doberman Pinscher vs Rottweiler vs American Staffordshire Terrier, Australian Shepherd vs Border Collie vs Pointer, Rottweiler vs Doberman Pinscher vs Labrador Retriever, German Shepherd vs Rottweiler vs Alaskan Husky. All rights reserved. This breed generally not used as a service dog.

(visit their website), Dogs Trust - Glasgow Adopt a dog | Only 1 black and white dog now available Border Collies are not good for novice owners, due to their stubborn personality. Recognized by FCI in the Sheepdogs and Cattledogs (except Swiss Cattledogs) group, in the Sheepdogs section. (visit their website), British Hen Welfare Trust Beautifully marked border collie puppies Ready in three weeks will be chipped an first vaccination an been wormed They are exceptionally well bred pups Will... Border collie pups - Tri-coloured, 8 weeks old, good natures, used to kids and other dogs, listening to comeback command, wormed regularly, had 1st Vac. Please use the link below or menu above to search for them. I got her from the breeder 2... Border Collie bitch puppy chocolate & white rough coated 11 weeks old Had both vaccinations and microchipped. 345 7692 64.

(visit their website). This breed generally not used as a therapy dog. The Scotch Collie is a perfect example for very low drooling tendency. The Border Collie can adapt to well to cold weather conditions, some dogs even can be a good mountain dog. A detection dog or sniffer dog is a dog that is trained to use its senses (mostly its smell) to detect substances such as explosives, illegal drugs, wildlife scat, currency, blood, and contraband electronics such as illicit mobile phones. The Scotch Collie is a healthy breed, but there are certain health issues that you should check with your vet regularly.

She is a healthy playful and energetic pup. Ayr, South Ayrshire. Borderbrook Audrey Kempton By Forfar Angus.