But if you are playing so bad case, then I will revenge, You can not understand when I will take revenge. A Pisces woman is very idealistic about love. When you and a Scorpio woman maintain a conversation, it may come to your attention that she has decided to respond to in with short statements. When Time is coming to revenge, then I am taking revenge but very slowly. Sometimes I confuse myself with the dichotomy between my desires and my need and ability to control them. Show your sincerity and compassion so that she can understand your inner feelings towards her. However, don’t try to push hard or she will try to hurt you to take reprisals against you. I can’t go through that kind of heartbreak again. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I am a scorpio Lady. | So I have to concern myself with me, and not with him. The only thing that you will do is push her further away, so you should simply avoid her until she calms down. RELATED: The 10 Best & Worst Zodiac Personality Traits Of Virgo (+ Their Perfect Love Match). They also value family. Just forget any special day between you and her and she will suddenly act distant to you. I am very short tempered. Your Scorpio partner just wants to see if you actually love her and will do anything to keep her. If you’re in a romantic relationship with a female Scorpion, you’ll find it hard to interact with her. If your Taurus lady starts to act distant, it may be that she senses something is off. For example: someone really close to them deceiving them. She needs the time and space to make a decision about what she feels is appropriate. As a water sign, a Scorpio individual is often thought to be controlling and loving power. When a Scorpio Woman Is Rude. If you decide to win a Scorpio, you should know that she chooses her man by herself. To capture the heart of this mysterious creature, you need to offer her exactly three qualities; that are security, soulmate, and stability. The only way to solve the confusion between you and her is – giving her time. But listen, navigate these loner spells well and you can win the Scorpio’s heart. Privacy Known as an extremely mysterious person, the girl ruled by Scorpio astrological sign often says the opposite of what she actual means. Sagittarius simply likes an element of freedom in relationships. Sucks to be you. When this happens, you should realize that your behaviors influenced this decision. But before you get to this point, the keyword to remember is patience. Maintaining a friendship or personal relationship is strongly related to her desire to maintain a physical presence with the other person. They are overly intuitive and can read people extremely well. Did you recently say something mean that may have offended her? A Capricorn woman may have a tough exterior, but will more than make up for it with a strong work ethic, practicality, loyalty, and discipline. The answer is – you should know what kind of men attracts her attention. When a Scorpio woman becomes distant, it is likely that the way she treats you will be extremely revealing, especially if you have chosen to ignore the signs that she had previously given you. As hard as it may be, do your best not to argue and really listen to what your partner has to say. This woman tends to disregard others while she’s busy; thus, do not take it personally or attempt to ask for attention. If the two of you once spent a lot of time together and she has extricated herself from you, then it is a clear sign that she has decided to focus her energy elsewhere. Despite vanishing, Scorpios always want their beloveds to be available and waiting when they need to bond again. I recently met someone on a plane. How to Win this Mysterious Woman’s Heart? Especially in the beginning of a relationship, a Capricorn woman may seem difficult to approach.