The Schwinn Men’s Phocus 1500 700C Hybrid Bike is an excellent entry level bike offering reliability and is durable. Consider what best suits your needs when making a purchase and the intention for which you need the hybrid bike. Other than setting up some small parts, there is little attention needed to construct the whole thing. The 700C Men`s Schwinn Trail Way Hybrid Bike offers the following features and specifications, a road-ready hybrid bike that`s versatile enough to meet all your riding needs. The 700C Men's Schwinn Trail Way Hybrid Bike offers the following features and specifications;, a road-ready hybrid bike that's versatile enough to meet all your riding needs. This bike not only features a few colors but also can be used for all purposes. The wheels of this bike are its most striking feature. I have to put my weight on 1 pedal down at the bottom of its stroke, stand up over the frame rail, and then,with the top rail alongside my ‘nads, I can touch ground with the other foot. Required fields are marked *. Schwinn Wayfarer 700C Women’s Hybrid Bike, 6. You will also get this bike in either black or white, based on your preference. Unique Specialties of Schwinn Hybrid Bike, 6 Reasons why you should take up Cycling in times of COVID, Bike Helmet Buying Guide Covered Latest Technology & Standards. It’s actually pretty amazing. The Schwinn name is so synonymous with bicycles that even people around the world who have never even seen a Schwinn know who they are. With the help of a powerful front suspension fork to soak up bumps, alloy linear pull brakes and light yet strong alloy … With versatile tires and an Aluminum frame that will not deteriorate quickly, this bike can ensure longevity. Schwinn 430 Elliptical Machine Review (2020): Can this Elliptical Trainer Work. The frame of the Voyager is very well designed. This bike also has a step-through/step over a frame made of Aluminium and is 16-18 inches. Welcome to Schwinn! This model has a wide range of colors you can pick from. Protocol 1.0 Men's Dual-Suspension Mountain Bike. Reviews From Others Who Purchased This Product, Men's Schwinn 700C Trail Way Hybrid Bike -, Join OUR EMail Newsletter FOR PRODUCT NEWS & SAVINGS, Schwinn Discover 21 Speed Men's Hybrid Bike. Thanks to the light alloy hybrid frame and 21-speed trigger shifters with alloy brake levers, the Trailway is speedy and agile for morning commutes. So, this classic Schwinn design combines with some of the latest bike technology to give you a ride that is comfortable, fast and will stand up to rugged terrain just as well as it will the hard concrete streets of the city. Thanks to the light alloy hybrid frame, the Trail way is speedy and agile for any on or off road trail conditions.