I'd let you had I known it, why don't you say so?

- Steve Allen, Being a famous print journalist is like being the best-dressed woman on radio. - David Gerrold, The state of radio is not great.

All of the body-ody, the ass and titties Then came other technical means for reproducing, proliferating, amplifying sound, and the stream became an enormous river. $1.99. Go directly to shout page. I'd let you had I known it, why don't you say so? Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Doja Cat - Say So (Division 4 & Matt Consola Radio Edit), DOJA CAT - Say so (DIEGUILLO Remix)[Extended Mix], Doja Cat - Say So (DERO Club Edit){FREE UNFILTERED VERSION} [#1 Dancehall top 100 Hypeddit], Doja Cat - Say So (Adam Drummond Edit) [FREE DOWNLOAD], Doja Cat - Say So (G33 x SOULSTATE UK Garage Edit).

- Courtney Love, Most of the music you hear on the radio today is developed for making money. Preview Say So (Radio Edit) 16-bit FLAC; Release Date: 28/10/2016.

UNESCO has designated February 13 as World Radio Day, to celebrate its strengths in fields like socio-economic development; recent annual themes have been women empowerment and youth mobilisation. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. It's like being paid to eat. Say so.

Radio transmission and broadcasting have come a long way since developments such as the founding of the Marconi Corporation 120 years ago, in 1897. You can also get us on Sonos and other home audio systems via TuneIn. “Broadcasters, regulators and audiences alike should nurture and make the most of its power,” according to Irina Bokova, Director-General of UNESCO. Each of them scared the heck out of an older generation. - Terry Wogan, What's commercially viable gets recycled, endlessly repeated, and as a result of that, the progressive music can't break in. You ain't coming out your shell, you ain't really been yourself All of them bitches hating I have you with me They go to blogs. On the upbeat R&B dance-inspired track, Doja sings about wanting her friend to stop “beating ‘round the bush” and confess their love to her. - Kwesi Kwaa Prah, TV gives everyone an image, but radio gives birth to a million images in a million brains. Here's all you need to know, [Tech30 Special Mention] Leveraging AI, CamCom aims to automate quality checks in the warehousing and automotive industries, MyGov’s Abhishek Singh on paving the way for Indian startups, Flipkart acquires mobile gaming startup Mech Mocha, India's proxy battle for Southeast Asian tech, [Funding alert] Gaming platform Tamasha.live raises Rs 2.5 Cr from 9Unicorns, Titan Capital & FirstCheque, The Mobile Finance Report 2020: Get the key insights you need to propel your fintech business, [Funding alert] Reverse logistics startup Bizlog Value Chain raises Rs 12Cr in Pre-Series A round. Because of a slight mix-up in the chorus of the song during its transcription on Genius, a small frenzy started on Twitter, with many fans thinking that Doja was singing “I get you hot and moaning.” This was later then cleared up by Doja after she tweeted the official lyrics on December 27, 2019, more than 7 weeks after its release. I will not begin to tell you what FM stands for. David Byrne, Radio dramas have disappeared. - John McLaughlin, We used to sit around and listen to the radio and not hear anything like the stuff we like, so we decided to play it ourselves.

Say so