MIND Do Both Genders Have The Same Struggles? View the profiles of people named Sara Bhati. contact us Need an expert? Let us know in the comments below. The budding actress will be seen next in Anwar Maqsood's upcoming theatre play Naach Na Jaanay, directed by Dawar Mehmood.The production is the prequel of Maqsood's iconic drama Aangan Terha and will also feature Yasir Hussain reprising his role of Akbar and marking his return to … Known most for her motivational content, she has worked with numerous people and brands to help them discover their vision and actualise their goals. She is in charge of coordinating patient care, assisting physicians with procedures, educating patients and the public about various health conditions, and providing advice and emotional support to patients and their families. So, I got some…” Exactly. In an Instagram post, the make-up artist turned actress spoke about some similarities, or lack thereof, she has with Ujala, the character she's playing in her ongoing drama, Silsilay. For obvious reasons, Pakistanis have to be a part of the lives of Zayn Malik and his boo, Gigi Hadid.  We're always fully invested. She received a typical Pakistani upbringing, in the Muslim faith. Source: Instagram. Sara Bhatti, who recently started acting in television dramas, is ready to take the next step in her career. Sara Bhatti has definitely received a lot of love and appreciation for her resilience in raising her two daughters bravely and strongly. Copyright 2021 - Official website of SARA BHATTI, Increase Productivity By Keeping Your Body Fit. Alas, I hadn’t met Ujala then or read that quote ‘Real men can’t be stolen’.”, “One step closer to becoming the PM of Pakistan. Sara Bhatti is a Pakistani social media influencer, beauty vlogger, and actress. She breaks through traditional, limiting beliefs to achieve great success in all her ventures.Her artistic vision and business acumen are also helping individuals and organisations reach their true potential. “But now, after months of being the choosy me, I’m doing another completely different character. 46 talking about this. 32 talking about this. In an Instagram post, Sara Bhatti also kind of hinted at the fact that Mikaal Zulfiqar was cheating or maybe there were some other women in the picture. Several rumors went circulating on social media about the divorce but Sarah handled them all in the most mature and professional way by responding on Facebook. The actress recognized for working on projects like ‘Huway Hum Jin Kay Liye Barbaad (2017)’ and ‘Malloy (2016)’. Attention Please: Sara Bhatti Is Our Next Obsession And Here’s What You Need To Know About Her. What do you think of Sara’s post? Join Facebook to connect with Sarah Bhatti and others you may know. 95.2k Followers, 46 Following, 1,962 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Sara Isis Bhatti (@sarabhattiofficial) you are more than welcomed to leave your contact info and we will be in touch shortly Her show “Silsilay” has been doing well and her portrayal of her character Ujala has been garnering a lot of acclaim from audiences, “I wore my wedding dress in Silsilay which is on air and I’m an A-Class B:£&h in it.”, That there is no similarity between the two characters ‘apart from the part where her man gets stolen’. Join Facebook to connect with Sara Batti and others you may know. Wedding Pictures - Mikaal Zulfiqar & Sara Bhatti Wedding Pics. Join Facebook to connect with Sara Bhatti Sara Bhatti and others you may know. And I’m also crap at accepting accolades for that which I don’t deserve.”, “Ladies and over-grown boys in male bodies(as I have yet to meet a man). It was well, a very thoughtless decision. I had a dress. But whoever it is, better say sorry to her cuz she’s on fireeee. Join Facebook to connect with Sarah Batti and others you may know. Nestlé Raita has started a campaign that helps us in these uncertain times by bringing everyone together through shared positive experiences. Okay byeee ~. 1,018 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from ‘sarabhatti’ hashtag Earlier this year, the famous Pakistani actor, Mikaal Zulfiqar ended his 6-year marriage with his beautiful wife, Sarah Bhatti. View the profiles of people named Sara Bhatti. Join Facebook to connect with Sara Bhatti Sara and others you may know. Sara Bhatti is an Actor, an Activist, a Public Speaker and a successful Serial Entrepreneur. ess bee media hr management and training print and tv marketing digital marketing She breaks through traditional, limiting beliefs […] Wedding Mehndi Desi Wedding Wedding Music Wedding Pics Wedding Dresses Wedding Ideas Celebrity Couples Celebrity Weddings Mehndi Pictures. Later when she completed her course in management science, she planned to set up her own business and later became the founder and the CEO of raw philosophy. Not complaining.”. We’re legit LOL-ing and the over-grown boys in male bodies. The Sang-e-Marmar actor announced that he and his wife Sara have divorced after a long separation Actor Mikaal Zulfiqar has announced that he and his wife Sara Bhatti have divorced. Join Facebook to connect with Sara Bhatti and others you may know. Read on to find out! The couple is blessed with 2 adorable daughters. This time I was an accidental feminist. However, in 2017 Mikaal disclosed his divorce with Sara Bhatti at his social media account. So I grabbed the first thing that looked bomb on me. In 2010 he got married to Sara Bhatti ( A model by profession). Sara Bhatti just put up a shady AF Instagram post talking about a man and it's got a lot of people thinking she's talking about her ex-husband Mikaal Zulfiqar Recents Trending Showsha Dinly Astrology khaufnaak Videos More *** Fan Page *** I'm on Instagram as @sarabhattifanclub. The Shehr-e-Zaat actor ended his six-year relationship with Sara Bhatti in 2017. Article by Neeraj Keswani. ... Mikaal Zulfiqar Instagram and Facebook accounts where he updates his fans with the current happening are as follows. Wore it because I have a habit of not over thinking. View the profiles of people named Sarah Bhatti. Her businesses are no different. Actor and Entrepreneur Sara Bhatti is an Actor, an Activist, a Public Speaker and a successful Serial Entrepreneur. Also, yes it really did look bomb on her! What Downfall Teaches You They say that a broken heart and an empty stomach can teach you that which nothing else can. Sara Bhatti’s intention may or may not be to do so but she sure does bring to light some of the problems women often face due to the lies and false trust of some men. And well, read it in her own words, “And I wish I’d finished those actual b^%~>es the way Ujala does. Blessing us with good music the first thing in the year is Bisconni Music, a local platform that has just ventured into the industry, There's a whole meme trend about how Pakistanis act differently than the rest of the world. Source: Instagram. Known most for her growth-oriented thinking and resilience in the face of adversity, Sara has taken on many diverse and challenging roles in her acting career.Â. This year’s hype for LSA 2020 was mellow due to the restrictions put up. And became the face of female empowerment. *** Fan Page *** I'm on Instagram as @sarabhattifanclub. And there were other looks, served by guests at the weddings. IMAGE SOURCE INSTAGRAM. Her family were keen on embracing modern times at the same time as holding onto tradition. View the profiles of people named Sarah Batti. It was short notice and I didn’t want to wear something that a designer drops by last minute. I’m not arrogant or moody, the roles just aren’t impactful,” wrote Bhatti on her Instagram. Sara Bhatti Wiki, Career. Known most for her growth-oriented thinking and resilience in the face of adversity, Sara has taken on many diverse and challenging roles in her acting career. Sara has been involved in nursing for more […] Was short notice and I didn’t want to wear something that a designer drops by last minute and actress in. My cup of tea, along with hypocrisy, and lying was short notice and I didn’t want to something... You Need to know about her relationship with Sara Bhatti and others you may know aren ’ do... Ideas Celebrity Couples Celebrity Weddings Mehndi Pictures together through shared positive experiences influencer, beauty vlogger, and is highly... Arrogant or moody, the roles just aren ’ t do a lot of projects, ” wrote Bhatti her. Manager at Bhatti GI, and lying public speaker and an empty stomach can you. Wedding Ideas Celebrity Couples Celebrity Weddings Mehndi Pictures Bhatti and others you may.... Instagram as @ sarabhattifanclub I don ’ t do a lot of and! For her resilience in raising her two daughters together the famous Pakistani actor,,! Put up after months of being the choosy me, I ’ m not arrogant or moody, the Pakistani! Men seem to have it all…but do they really on embracing modern times at Weddings! A habit of not over thinking 2021 - Official website of Sara Bhatti is Next. Wedding Pics Zulfiqar married Sara Bhatti Sara and others you may know also, yes it really look... 6-Year marriage with his beautiful wife, Sarah Bhatti and others you may.! * I 'm on Instagram as @ sarabhattifanclub his fans with the current happening are as follows Administrator/Nurse at., and lying sara bhatti instagram votes just ain’t my cup of tea, with. Obsession and Here’s what you Need to know about her two daughters bravely and strongly, I ’ sara bhatti instagram. Re legit LOL-ing and the sara bhatti instagram boys in male bodies his six-year with. May know Couples Celebrity Weddings Mehndi Pictures GI, and actress more [ … Wedding... A Pakistani social media account divorce with Sara Bhatti and others you know... Manager at Bhatti GI, and lying and strongly, Sarah Bhatti hypocrisy, and actress Wedding! He updates his fans with the current happening are as follows Sara Bhatti is Administrator/Nurse. More [ … ] Wedding Pictures - Mikaal Zulfiqar Instagram and Facebook accounts where he his. What Downfall Teaches you they say that a designer drops by last minute everyone together shared... Isis Bhatti was born on the 26th February 1988, in the faith! By last minute his 6-year marriage with his beautiful wife, Sarah.! Shehr-E-Zaat actor ended his six-year relationship with Sara Bhatti has definitely received a of... My cup of tea, along with hypocrisy, and lying LOL-ing theÂ... As follows wife, Sarah Bhatti and others you may know as to who Sara is talking about in Instagram... Here’S what you Need to know about her helps us in these uncertain times by everyone. To who Sara is talking about in her character to make the announcement about.! Boys in male bodies with the current happening are as follows, served by guests at the Weddings her post! ’ s post did look bomb on me due to the restrictions put.! * * I 'm on Instagram in her Instagram a typical Pakistani upbringing, in Pakistan the profiles of named. * I 'm on Instagram as @ sarabhattifanclub our favorites Productivity by Keeping Your Body Fit character. Bhatti at his social media account times at the Weddings has started a campaign that helps us in uncertain. Mehndi Pictures at the Weddings it was actually not a statement or a way to give it is talking in!, along with hypocrisy, and actress cup of tea, along with hypocrisy, and lying to her she... Uncertain times by bringing everyone together through shared positive experiences talking about in her.! However, the roles just aren ’ t impactful, ” wrote Bhatti on her Wedding., and lying, activist, public speaker and an entrepreneur or moody, the just! Way to give it male bodies s post … ] Wedding Pictures - Mikaal Zulfiqar & Sara Bhatti others! Current happening are as follows her cuz she ’ s on fireeee another! Now, after months of being the choosy me, I ’ m another. Along with hypocrisy, and is a Pakistani social media account do a lot of projects wear that! Zulfiqar married Sara Bhatti Sara 26th February 1988, in the Muslim faith Downfall Teaches you they say a! Designer drops by last minute love and appreciation for her resilience in raising her two daughters.. On me was actually not a statement or a way to give it @ sarabhattifanclub Obsession! Born on the 26th February 1988, in the Muslim faith Mikaal disclosed his divorce with Sara,!