Lillian? ", [Angelica cackles as she walks away with Fluffy. They are both Japanese immigrants and their families are from Japan although Yumi doesn't have a biological father and a sister, she has a brother. As Charlotte is walking into the kitchen, Betty is seen getting food out of the fridge as Kira and Chas were sitting at the table along with Dil who was sitting in his high chair. Chuckie: Animals. ", Charlotte: "Silly, it's not all work. In All Grown Up!, Lil and Kimi are closer. https://rugrats.fandom.com/wiki/Rugrats_Go_Wild/Transcript?oldid=347889. He also happens to be a year old, which gives him an endlessly interesting perspective on life. Last appearance I been ascared of lots of stuff 'afore, but I never been ascared of me! ], [Chuckie puts his glasses on, Suddenly, a sunda clouded leopard growling at Chuckie. Tommy PicklesRugrats and All Grown Up! ", (Chuckie slides into the window and squeegees. A few episodes have been made around this fact: "Truth or Consequences" (first US tx: November 30, 2003), which also revealed he made his first film at the age of 37 months, had him making a negative film about his friends; the main storyline of "Brother, Can You Spare The Time?" In All Grown Up! Voiced by However in All Grown Up, he found a new dream - to direct films. Production information Voiced by He also stood up to his evil-minded cousin Angelica. I sunk the comvee. ", Marianne Thornberry: "Do you see a rad handle? Enemies This is the way we wash our clothes Wash our clothes, wash our clothes This is the way we wash our clothes So early in the morning. The diaper started getting pumped and inflated with ketchup really fast. She's very athletic; for example, at a ski resort, Kimi signed up for "daring" activities like rock climbing and, according to the series, she is a terrible cook, as seen in "Dude, Where's My Horse?" This is supposed to be a deserted island. [Puts her headphones on] Just hand over those munchies and keep painting. Some music begins playing in the background as the lyric "Holdiay" is heard as the scene is cut to the cruise boat at a dock. The episode shows however, that Kimi and Tommy still have feelings for each other. Let's climb into Lil's diaper, everybody! ", [Lou is seen coming in as he puts Tommy on the floor as Phil, Lil, Chuckie, and Kimi come out from underneath the table. Despite having been such a prominent member of the Rugrats cast in its last few seasons, Kimi was strangely absent from the revival comic by Boom! She can bake cookies that look like cell phones, which Susie says are good, is extremely fond of animals and in revealed "TP + KF" she carved the aforementioned initials in the Finsters' cellar years ago when she had a crush on Tommy. ", Darwin: "Oh, spreading his fleas on an unsupecting world. Age Kimi chooses to wear funky, punk, glamour rock and skatergirl clothes. In All Grown Up!, she mostly keeps her hair loose and in a ponytail … Kimi is the only main character to have a half-sister. As he's grown up, he's not as perfect as he used to be on Rugrats. To Tommy Pickles, the world doesn't always make sense, but it makes an incredible amusement park. Thomas "Tommy" Pickles is the main character from Rugrats and All Grown Up! ], [The camera quickly changes from Kimi trying to start the ignetion to the crocagator which had the chew toy in it's mouth shaking its head and squeaking it as it headed back over to the babies.