The reunion special reportedly will air about Thanksgiving and feature the original cast, including Janet Hubert, who played Aunt Viv for three seasons before leaving the show in 1993. [TNS PHOTO]. A native of Texas, White toured for years with the Blue Collar Comedy Tour, a comedy troupe consisting of White, Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall and Larry the Cable Guy. Common spaces such as a kitchen and formal dining room fill out the main level. Kathy Griffin is staging a sale in Bel-Air, putting her gated Mediterranean mansion on the market for $15.995 million. A year after she bought the place, a neighbor, KB Home Chief Executive Jeffrey Mezger, went on a profanity-laden rant against Griffin after her boyfriend called in a noise complaint against him to the Los Angeles Police Department. Nicknamed “Tater Salad,” he penned the New York Times best-seller “I Had the Right the Remain Silent… But I Didn’t Have the Ability” in 2006 and released the Netflix stand-up special “If You Quit Listening, I’ll Shut Up” in 2018. Other amenities include a bonus room, wine cellar, movie theater and an office with a fireplace. Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article. Be the first to know about new industry trends and opinion, while also getting exclusive content just for subscribers! Touted as "The Freshest Los Angeles Mansion Around," the listing offers guests access to the master wing full of amenities inspired by the show. Elsewhere are three bedrooms and five bathrooms. Hot Property: Blue-collar digs in Beverly Hills, 2020 Oklahoma election voter guide: Everything you need to know before Election Day. 16 Things Every Prospective Commercial Real Estate Investor Should Consider, 2019 Second Quarter Brings More Activity & More Deals Than Any Of Last Three Quarters In NYC Real Estate, New National Eviction Moratorium Leaves Landlords In Limbo. COVID Is Creating More Renters- But, Can They Pay The Rent? An elevator navigates the three-story floor plan. A covered patio with a grill hangs off the back of the home, descending to a turf lawn with a lap pool and putting green. Comedian Ron White seeks $7 million for custom Beverly Hills abode. The living room boasts a two-screen drop-down projector system, and a separate office tacks on custom humidor drawers. I think, at 61 years old, my best fucking days are behind me, ’cause it wasn’t that long ago that I could make my wife scream and now she makes any noise at all, it’s to go, “Do you need to take a little break or…? Connect with friends faster than ever with the new Facebook app. Your email address will not be published. But now, as Hillary Clinton seeks the White House once more, Beverly Hills-based billionaire Ron Burkle is set to host a fundraiser for Republican John Kasich next week. The living room has a two-screen drop-down projector system, and a separate office includes custom humidor drawers. Show full articles without "Continue Reading" button for {0} hours. Guests will be greeted virtually by DJ Jazzy Jeff, as well as a socially distanced concierge to give renters a lay of the land. The living room boasts a two-screen drop-down projector system, and a separate office tacks on custom humidor drawers. The Latest Real Estate Industry News & Expert Opinions. There's no kitchen access, but Smith wrote that "all meals will be provided and served on silver platters, of course.". The lower level holds a wet bar, sound room, recording studio and barbershop. That's about $5.5 million more than she paid for it four years ago. The promo arrives shortly after Smith teased a "Fresh Prince" reunion on HBO Max to celebrate the show's 30th anniversary. LOS ANGELES — Stand-up comedian Ron White is looking for the last laugh in the Beverly Hills Post Office area, where his Spanish-style home of a decade is for sale at $7 million. Nicknamed “Tater Salad,” he penned the New York Times best-seller “I Had the Right the Remain Silent… But I Didn’t Have the Ability” in 2006 and released the Netflix stand-up special “If You Quit Listening, I’ll Shut Up” in 2018. Outside, a 2,000-square-foot deck is anchored by a fire pit and water statue. Records show it hasn't publicly traded hands since it sold in 1978 for $732,000. But I Didn't Have the Ability" in 2006 and released the Netflix stand-up special "If You Quit Listening, I'll Shut Up" in 2018. Actor Will Smith, in collaboration with the property owner, has listed the mansion from "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" on the rental website, and the rate seems pretty reasonable: $30. Two master suites are among the three bedrooms and five bathrooms. Log in or subscribe to read and leave comments. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. By using this form you agree to the ReallyList.com, Lakers legend Derek Fisher seeks $2.5 million for remodeled Tarzana home, New and Notable Luxury Homes For Sale Over $11 Million | November 2020, Covid Is Creating More Renters And More Risks For Real Estate Investors. Eight bedrooms and 12 bathrooms complete the floor plan, which includes an elevator. An elevator navigates the three-story floor plan. They also can head to the dining room complete with a throne and the posh backyard with a swimming pool and outdoor lounge. A native of Texas, White toured for years with the Blue Collar Comedy Tour, a comedy troupe consisting of White, Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall and Larry the Cable Guy. I’ll walk back. The Emmy-winning comedian kept things mostly the same during her stay, as the 13,377-square-foot home features grand living spaces with dramatic beams, pocketing doors and a host of balconies. And if you’d like to buy the bicycle, just go to my house in Beverly Hills, and it’s 400 yards from there. A covered patio with a grill hangs off the back of the home, descending to a turf lawn with a lap pool and putting green. Stand-up comedian Ron White is looking for the last laugh in the Beverly Hills Post Office area, where his Spanish-style home of a decade is up for grabs at $7 million. Vanna White’s Former Beverly Hills Mansion Hits Market for $47.5M The 14,554-square-foot California residence was the longtime home of the … Commenting on NewsOK requires a NewsOK Pro or Oklahoman subscription. White, known for his run on the Blue Collar Comedy Tour, customized just about everything in the 4,800-square-foot house during his stay. An elevator navigates the three-story floor plan. His $3.59 million mansion in Montecito, CA is a far cry from "blue collar". The largest of the balconies extends from the primary suite, adding 1,100 square feet of space overlooking the surrounding mountains. Marc Noah of Hilton & Hyland holds the listing. A security camera caught the audio, and after it surfaced online, Mezger apologized to the comedian. Spanning three stories, the hillside house boasts ornate chandeliers, one-of-a-kind built-ins and handrails infused with crystals. © 2020 ReallyList.com. Two master suites connected by a closet occupy the entire top level, and down below are amenities such as a wet bar, sound room, recording studio and barbershop. The 63-year-old paid $1.505 million for the property back in 2010, real estate records show. Fuck it. White, known for his run on the Blue Collar Comedy Tour, customized just about everything in the 4,800-square-foot house during his stay. A covered patio lines the back of the home, extending to a pavilion with a lounge, dining area, lawn and 25,000-gallon infinity-edge pool. Customized by stand-up comedian Ron White, known for his run on the Blue Collar Comedy Tour, the home has an elevator for navigating the three-story floor plan. This post first appeared on LATimes.com. Outside, a 2,000-square-foot deck is anchored by a fire pit and water statue. LOS ANGELES — Stand-up comedian Ron White is looking for the last laugh in the Beverly Hills Post Office area, where his Spanish-style home of a decade is for sale at $7 million.