Talks Demanding Reparations From Lloyd’s Of London For Slavery, Roland Talks John Lewis, Kaepernick On ESPN’s First Take, ‘Act Against The U.S.’ & ‘Blatant Power Grab’: Rep. Kweisi Mfume Rips Trump As USPS Attack Continues, ‘Trying To Prevent Democracy’: The Plan To Use Mail-In Voting Issues To Steal The 2020 Election Exposed, WTF?!? Roland MartinUnfiltered. Award-winning journalist and BIN Commentator Roland S. Martin of #RolandMartinUnfiltered will bring the funk on Election Night 2020, anchoring an exclusive live special from the heart of Washington DC at Black Lives Matter Plaza, “The Black Information Network Presents: Election 2020 – Black Votes Matter – hosted by Roland Martin.”, The six-hour live stream and radio simulcast airs on Tuesday November 3, 2020 from. He said he would not be inviting Weezy on his show: "There's nothing intellectual that little Lil Wayne would bring to Roland Martin Unfiltered. This follows an 18-month investigation that found evidence, Ice Cube is no stranger to police brutality and other injustices. “The 2020 Election is one of the most consequential we’ve seen in American history, and Black voters will play a crucial role. "100% dumb*ss. A disproportionate number of non-white children are dying from the virus according to data released in an internal memo from the Federal Emergency Management Agency. Providing real-time updates and analysis as the polls close and election tallies are reported nationwide on the historic race between GOP incumbents Donald Trump/ Mike Pence and Democratic challengers Joseph Biden/Kamala Harris, Martin will be joined by special guests and noted experts during the broadcast, including activists, legal scholars, HBCU professors, political media pundits and more. For more information on #RolandMartinUnfiltered or to subscribe, please visit, INDIE BUZZ: PALM (Pretty Awesome Lit Music), #Roland Martin "Unfiltered" to simulcast 6 hour Election Night 2020 Special, JayyR - Trappopish (Music Video + PALM Reaction! Roland Talks John Lewis, Kaepernick On ESPN’s First Take August 12, 2020 August 12, 2020 1 min read On Monday, Roland Martin appeared on ESPN’s First Take with Bomani Jones, Molly Qerim Rose and Max Kellerman to discuss the first time Congressman John Would I have a problem interviewing him? Now, because I've seen his interviews on ESPN and First Take, and none of them are logical. This is that bullsh*t … State Sen. Louise Lucas was charged with “injury” to a monument … that is an inanimate object – how in, The Colorado Springs police chief, Vince Niski, decides not to fire an officer who commented “KILL THEM ALL” on the social media posts of Black, Donald Trump continues his war against the Post Office and his attempt to disrupt the 2020 presidential election. #RolandMartinUnfiltered | All Rights Reserved 2020. Angela Rye, Tiffany Cross, Joy Reid, Star Jones and more talk 2020 and Sen. Kamala Harris being selected to be Joe Biden’s running mate. Roland Deconstructs Katie Couric Recounting “Uncomfortable” Interview w/ Denzel Washington, Roland Deconstructs Diddy Leveraging Black Political Power; Threat To Hold Black Vote Hostage, Alarming Report Reveals Disproportionate Number Of Black & Latino Kids Are Dying From COVID-19, “I’m Telling You What The Danger Is:” Fauci, Rep. Jordan Clash Over Protests At House COVID Hearing, Turning Point USA Co-Founder Dies From Coronavirus-Related Complications, ‘Auntie Maxine’ Talks About The Legacy Of John Lewis & Trump’s Dereliction Of Duty On COVID-19. As a member of N.W.A. In this episode of Big Bink's Break Room Podcast, Roland Martin talks about why he left television and radio to start his own network. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. But he would have to explain himself, I don't know if that's possible. Donald Trump's Platinum Plan is the aluminum foil for me. Your email address will not be published. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi called on the, Greg Palast’s new book “How Trump Stole 2020: The hunt for America’s Vanished Voters” was released this week. Subscribe To The #BringTheFunk Fan Club Using PayPal To Make A One-Time Payment ; Subscribe To The #BringTheFunk Fan Club Using PayPal; Subscribe To The #BringTheFunk Fan Club Using Square; Subscribe to the #BringTheFunk Fan Club Using the Cash App; Books; Shop. Last week, Wayne shared an image of him meeting Trump. As a member of…, T.I. he was censored, smeared and had his life threatened, T.I. Ice Cube is no stranger to police brutality and other injustices. “From top scholars to civil rights lawyers to health and economic experts and politically-minded celebrities, there will be no other place — digital, cable or broadcast — that will match the plans we have for our collaboration with IHeart Media and Black Information Network on election night.”. State Sen. Louise Lucas Charged With ‘Injury’ To A Confederate Monument , Police Chief Defends Crazy A$$ Cop Who Said ‘Kill Them All’ On Social Media Posts Of BLM Protesters, ‘Fraught With Fraud & Abuse’: NY Attorney General Moves To Dissolve NRA After Fraud Investigation, Words Were Wrong?!?