Looking for something to watch? Rob Corddry has not been previously engaged. In the movie, Collette Wolfe plays a random hot girl in the 80s. You'll be redirected to Paypal to finish the transaction. Check the top rated Rob Corddry movies and tv shows and then proceed. The part where he is banging the kid's mom just kills me in Hot Tub Time Machine. As recently as October 2013, Rob appeared again as a recurring guest on The Jason Ellis Show. If you have a secret, people will sit a little bit closer. KCOPDT3 (189), Wed, Nov 04 But he's soon pulled over by the police who tell him that his father, George Sr., has broken out of prison. Have David Korchner and Rob Corddry ever been in the same movie together? Weymouth native Rob Corddry found fame as a fake news correspondent on “The Daily Show.” Since he left that post four years ago, Corddry’s stock continues to rise as he steals nearly every movie he’s ever had a role in, including “Hot Tub Time Machine,” which opened Friday. In 2012, Corddry began a recurring role on the third season of Happy Endings, playing "The Car Czar", Jane's new boss at the car dealership. Rob asks Matt to take off his shirt and Ashton makes fun of his facial hair. Leave a comment. Rob Corddry's Lou "The Violator" Dorchen from Hot Tub Time Machine is easily one of my favorite characters in the history of life. Education: Robert William Corddry attended Weymouth High School, Weymouth, MA and University of Massachusetts Amherst. Not enough Rob Corddry in my life lately. Jokes just fall flat. i can't watch. He is sexy and many gay men wish he was gay. Corddry: Why thank you, Jon. After the Apocalypse a young couple set off to stop the Anti-Christ from taking her as his bride... and just maybe, saving the world in the process. The guy thats in the C4 cucumber show looks so much like rob corddry i still can't believe its not, "Did I invent hip hop? He attended Weymouth North High School and then joined the University of Massachusetts Amherst. [8], Among the projects Corddry worked on after leaving The Daily Show was The Winner, a 2007 TV series.[9]. Anyone who laughs at Conan's comedy on his Late Night show will enjoy the main material of this DVD. It's under 2:30. You will get all the details easily. He previously starred in the HBO series Ballers and currently stars in the CBS comedy The Unicorn. Rob Corddry (TV Actor) was born on the 4th of February, 1971. Check the best Rob Corddry movies and buy it now! He appeared in three episodes of Community playing a lawyer, Alan Connor, an old acquaintance of Jeff Winger, who is also a lawyer. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way. It's in the second floor men's room, actually. You're invited to the most outrageous holiday party of the season. 12 years ago | 345 views. When the single and indecisive Eddie (Ben Stiller) meets the sexy and beautiful Lila (Malin Akerman), the guy who could never pull the trigger jumps the gun. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. ... By Rob Corddry. Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay, United States Department of Homeland Security, Seeking a Friend for the End of the World, Have a Good Trip: Adventures in Psychedelics, "Television News, Reviews and TV Show Recaps", "EXCLUSIVE: Rob Corddry Lands Role Of Press Secretary Ari Fleischer In Oliver Stone's 'W, "Shows A-Z - TheFutonCritic.com - The Web's Best Television Resource", "Jazz History Database - A Digital Museum of Jazz History", "Children's Hospital Video Series Debuts With Stephen Colbert and Rob Corddry", "Web Series Childrens Hospital Jumping to Adult Swim", "Justin Halpern, Author of Sh*t My Dad Says", "Happy Endings Exclusive: Rob Corddry Cast as Jane's New [Spoiler]", https://www.motortrend.com/news/top-gear-america-hosts-revealed/, "REVEALED! He is the creator and star of Adult Swim's Childrens Hospital and has been awarded four Primetime Emmy Awards. [14], Corddry wrote, directed, and starred in the web series Childrens Hospital for The WB on its online network at TheWB.com. If anybody wanted to know my Dad is friends with Rob Corddry (HTTM), If you have a secret, people will sit a little bit