I kept the box for a year or so but have since tossed it. If you’re in the market for Simplehuman mirrors the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is a really good time to save on them. If you’ve ever caught a glimpse of foundation you thought was your shade or shuttered at a contour you could have sworn was blended in properly the second you hit the sunlight and pulled out a compact mirror, then you know exactly what I’m talking about.

Best Overall:

a little more serious about your beauty, it can also function as a professional I’m a freak so I counted 38 individual light points around the perimeter of the Impressions mirror surface and the Riki Mirror, has 54 lights. For the most natural lighting, opt for a mirror with LED or fluorescent bulbs. If you’re also like me and don’t think you’ll need it there are options that come without this feature. The entire product measures 8.75" x 2.5" x 12", and reviewers say it’s incredibly easy to install. I love that these simplehuman mirrors are so well made. I haven’t figured out a way to pack it yet, but next time I do I will be sure to keep you posted.

professionals and everyday consumers) every time it’s restocked. One side is split into two options: 2x and 3x magnification, while the mirror in the middle and other side is true. Anything more than that would not be useful for the application of makeup. But, this is not portable and features no magnification, bluetooth functionality or iPhone mount. It's also an Amazon's Choice item, with thousands of positive ratings speaking to the 1x and 7x magnification. It comes in a few other colors and size options. While the mirror is pretty light, around two pounds, and ultra-thin, it does contain a wide viewing angle, which is great for putting makeup on but perhaps too wide to fit in some carry bags. Vanity Girl Hollywood Now we’ll compare the Riki Mirror to the popular Vanity Girl Hollywood’s most affordable mirror. To help out with your makeup-lighting woes, we found the best lighted mirrors for flawless makeup application every time. Unfortunately, not all of our homes are blessed with large windows, let alone loads of light. The Bestope Makeup Vanity Mirror boasts an extremely attractive design, with a peach-colored foldable casing housing four large mirror panels, each with a separate magnification of 1X, 2X and 3X. The secret to the Riki’s excellent, even illumination is its 54 lights, each smaller than a pea, that line the rectangular edges of the mirror to illuminate every part of your face equally. The 21 bright, adjustable LED lights work by a touch sensor, and the mirror is operated by USB or four AA batteries. Finally, these are delicate instruments, often with plenty of LED lights, so we looked for items that come with lengthy warranties. Sanheshun 7X Magnifying Lighted Travel Makeup Mirror ($22). The 21 LED lights that border the center panel add to the product’s aesthetics and the rotating base makes it easy to apply makeup to difficult to view areas. This is, essentially, personal preference. you can apply your makeup, and even shoot your next tutorial (your phone easily One is the round magnetic mirror can only attach at the bottom portion of the center panel, it would be nice to move it around different areas. For this year Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale option is the silver color $150 on sale (regular price is $250). No matter how many mirror panels the product featured, we made sure that each one offered easy-to-use magnification, perfect for the application of makeup. Additionally, a max magnification of 3X may not be enough for some people, though results will vary. I can see a big difference in makeup I’ve done, either on myself or a client, when I had ideal lighting vs. not. Anchor example. mirror boasts a six-inch mirror with 7x magnification and 16 LED lights that

While it is cheaper, it doesn't feature side panels for allover angle coverage, which—not going to lie—is a great benefit to have. The Riki mirror came packaged in a large sturdy cardboard box and everything was well protected with inserts so it arrived in perfect condition. We also enjoyed products that could be powered via USB and/or batteries, the latter allowing for true portability. Simplehuman Sensor Mirror If the magic mirror from Snow White were real, this would probably be it. The ones with magnifying options are amazing for detail things like tweezing brows, applying liquid liner or mascara, etc. Another mirror I use everyday is the Riki Skinny Mirror by Glamcor ($195, available at Beautylish). sliding spot mirror for those hard-to-reach areas that need an extra set of It also comes with a lifetime warranty, which is fantastic. You can definitely find options for less, but to me they felt too lightweight and very flimsy. For my friends who often get ready in the dark, working early shifts, applying their makeup before the sun and anyone else is up, you need an ally. It’s large and on the heavy side but still easy to move around. This is regularly $400, currently $300 and does feature adjustable brightness. You may even see details from the best shower curtain liner behind you. Intrigued? As our best overall pick, this mirror is as essential as the Best Shower Curtain. The company also offers great customer service and a 100% money back guarantee if you’re not fully satisfied. Not only is Zadro's mirror easy on the eyes, but it also features dimmable LED lighting and both one- and 10-times magnification, making it easy to both apply makeup and tweeze your brows. Our team of experts work around the clock researching 100s of products and services every month to ensure that you buy not just the correct product, but the best product. Additionally, the base rotates a full 360 degrees, allowing for the application of makeup to areas that are normally difficult to view. Right now it is on sale at Nordstrom during the Anniversary Sale for $250. It is pretty heavy at 75 pounds. Zadro Cordless LED Lighted Wall Mirror, Best Travel: It will likely hang as well as the best shower caddy. Find out more here. woman’s dream. sunlight for your best makeup application yet. iHome Adjustable Vanity Mirror with Bluetooth, Best Magnification: Note: Other mirrors worth mentioning that we haven’t fully reviewed yet, are the Simplehuman Sensor Mirror, and the Glamcor Riki Skinny Vanity Mirror.

Since then, 19 more beauty brands have been confirmed to install these mirrors at their counters. lighting or optimal “selfie” lighting conditions—and your favorite option can When I bought it I could not lift it myself, but thanks to some consistent weight training I can lift it all by myself now! He has a cat named Cinnamon. It is also fingerprint prone around the edges, but then again most mirrors are, so it’s not a deal breaker! the bunch, the Juno mirror offers 5x magnification plus four different lighting

Plus, the mirror can be customized for The mirror’s diameter is 7.75" and it doesn’t break down, so don’t expect to travel with this one too often. grip and a 360-degree swivel to make it easy to use anywhere you go. Simply put, you get a lot for your money with this 10x magnifying mirror, which is a bestseller on Amazon. HomCom Vertical 32 in LED Illuminated Bathroom Wall Mirror With Defogger, The Best Places to Hang a Mirror in Your Home, The 8 Best Outdoor Motion Sensor Lights of 2020, The 8 Best Light Bulbs for Bathrooms in 2020, The 9 Best Outdoor Christmas Lights of 2020, 18 Beautiful Bathroom Lighting Ideas for Every Style, Fall In Love With Your Bathroom With These Decorating Ideas. Both feature portability, extra magnification but lack the iPhone mount and photo taking abilities. This is the most expensive mirror on our list—but it’s well worth the investment for a product you’ll use every day. Reviewers say the simplehuman product is big enough for your whole face, but compact enough to travel anywhere. Press samples are occasionally sent to me for review consideration.

Both feature portability, extra magnification but lack the iPhone mount and photo taking abilities. If you want to see the hidden modal, manually change the url in your address bar to #hidden_modal. This brushed nickel mirror features 15x magnification, making it one of the strongest makeup mirrors we could find (and perfect for catching those tiny facial hairs). "Big enough for your whole face, but compact enough to travel anywhere.