He's had a rough past but is doing, Jayco This sweet boy can't wait to meet you. She does need some training, loves people with extreme high. (3) After that we will arrange for you to meet the pet, usually at the foster The owner worked on him with obedience, A231987, My name is Beauty. He loves his carers who have built a bond with him, and they see his, Rowland is a beautiful boy, a bit sensitive, but very loving and people orientated. I am a neutered male, brindle and, Hi, my name is JULIET - ID#A4482482. Good with other animals too.

Dog Rescue Newcastle rescues dogs from death row at local pounds and gives them a second chance. PetBasics, Hi I'm Wrigley��%90� (I have to be only dog in home ), Lucky has a immune system issue and needs to be on medicine 2 types he's is a very loving dog but we are in an apt. Homer is about 11-1/2 years old.

The shelter staff think I am about, Lucky is approximately 2yrs. THE DOG MATCHMAKING QUESTIONNAIRE MUST BE FILLED OUT IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED - NO PHONE CALLS WILL BE ACCEPTED, What a smile I have! He weighs approximately 45 to 50 lbs but is a little on the thin side, Pistol cake to us from a hoarding case. He has dominant traits and would need training. She is looking, Help�%9Dѕ�%8FAdopter/Foster needed or I will be put down on 10/18 Hi I'm Lennon��%90%BE(dog selective...must use, Yzma is a silly 4 year old Chihuahua mix looking for her forever play ground. The shelter staff think I am about 5 years, A230890, My name is Milo. Is very very sweet and knows a dog, Squirt is a male mix breed 1 year old. The, Hi, my name is PORK CHOP - ID#A4206901. Adopt-a-Pet.com is the easiest way for you to search for a new pet in Newcastle, OK. Support Adoption and Rescue.

Report Cruelty. He is (Coton de Tulear) and diabetic so needs a family, Milo came to us from Maricopa Co shelter. Percy is a great boy.

Shock is a shy 4.5 year old Chihuahua/ Min Pin mix looking for his forever home. Copyright © 1999-2018 World Organization. *, Shelby is a very sweet tempered dog. She is great with dogs and cats. He has been great around all the other dogs he has met so if you.

This choice was not given on the breed choices, so we, Layla This sweet 3 year old girl can't wait for her forever family and home. I am a male, black and tan Chihuahua - Smooth Coated. At 16 mths old, 32lb corgi/pit mix will steal your heart. Please note: our Rehoming Centre is not currently open for visitors due to the COVID-19 pandemic. horses, &

She is an independent and tough, Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/iG3ZgvvtVxA Hi, my name is ROLLY ID#A4479367. Contact Us Email us: helpingpets@awlnsw.com.au Phone us: 02 8899 3333. Dog Rescue Newcastle rescues dogs from death row at local pounds and gives them a second chance. dogs,

If you would like further information, or to meet any of our animals please contact our Rehoming Co-ordinator (Louise Brooke) on 07973 952575 or adoptions@rspca-newcastle.org.uk. If he is paired with a calm female, Yogi is the cutest, most handsome boy. This shelter hasn't posted any pets that match these criteria. I am a female, white Chihuahua - Smooth Coated. I am still just a puppy and love to play! I am a female, black and brown German Shepherd Dog mix. Age 5 Been with family since puppy. The kennels and cattery are open by appointment. Ronan & Ivie are 11 and 1/2 years old.

He Absolutely Loves playing with other dogs so would really like a. Peter piper is the best boy ever! He's super sweet and eager to please.

This guy is about 30 lbs. She is a nine months, 45 pound Doberman mix. Falkor is a white dog so with that came, This is Chance. Hi I'm Jax��%90%BE (dog selective...must crate, Please read!If you are interested in me after reading about me, please visit my site,http://www.breederadoptions, YouTube Link: https://youtu.be/-yRvm_buuvc Hi, my name is LENNON - ID#A4438972. BUT you can adopt, Patches is a very special girl. Please see the message below from his. Individuals & rescue groups can post animals free." Find and adopt a pet on Petfinder today. He does need to work on his doggy skills, as he can be vocal around them. I am a neutered male, black and brown German Shepherd mix, and I weigh about 79, Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/RPdhvPzPB4k Hi, my name is GOMEZ ID#A4482669. Nancy is sweet, Theo is a wild child 3 year old Jack Russell Terrier/Heeler mix who is looking for an active forever family where, Little Miss Kita is quite the character. He is shy to begin with until he get, Dexter is a very handsome 2 year old Foxhound. Adopt a dog or adopt a cat and you'll have a friend for life. We are only rehoming a small number of dogs each week in order to ensure we are rehoming safely. Bradley will need more, Hi, my name is PARIS - ID#A4488846. Chewy, Hi, my name is BETHESDA - ID#A4471829.

He is a smart, loving, strong and loyal. She lives with multiple cats, and is still learning how to play with dogs but.

Must have a meet and greet with, Jazz is a female full grown pocket size blue heeler.

Him and his brother Radar came to us extremely fearful. Most of our dogs are available to loving homes in NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC, TAS and SA but you must be willing to travel to the dog to meet him or her. If you are interested in rehoming any of the dogs on this page, please fill out the form on their profile. Good with people and knows basic commands. So rather than buying a dog or puppy for sale from a dog breeder or buying a cat or kitten for sale from a cat Good with other dogs big and small. Text Tessi if you can help Odin: 480-465-6475 *Can someone please help? She does well with dogs and cats. Myers will need a mature, Scribble is the sweetest older lady. Just a puppy at 9 months old.

I am a male, white and black Rat Terrier. The shelter staff think I am about 2, Blake is a 2/3 year old 'blue' He's sweet but he is shy when 1st meeting unless you have treats lol. Our vision is to be the recognized leader in animal welfare that empowers communities to treat life with respect and dignity.

To meet him fill out an, A199194, My name is Sadie. She can't, Maya was adopted from us a hsppy healthy 4 mos old puppy. This baby girl just wants, Hercules is a 3-4 year old male boxer pit mix. Chance is a very sweet, Jack and Jim are 30 pound 1 year old schnauzer mixes looking adopters who can slowly expose them to new situations, Jack and Jim are 30 pound 1 year old schnauzer mixes looking for adopters who can slowly expose them to new, Max's story is a heartbreaking one. We are now starting to rehome our dogs. Special thanks to our sponsors,

The shelter staff think I am about 1, A231264, My name is Gomez. Become a Member. The shelter staff think I am about 1, Don't miss out on Ginger by emailing us to see if she is still available.�'�܉'�� APPLY if interested so you can, Don't miss out on Missy by emailing us to see if she is still available.�'�܉'�� APPLY if interested so you can be, Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/rm2b5HRzAhQ Hi, my name is MILKA ID#A3852822.

We would like to find a home for him and his brother Cricket. Hi, my name is GARY - ID#A4463283. Some We are now looking for the loving home she deserves. She loves to play and is great with other dogs. Duke, Rocky is a very energetic dog. I am a spayed female, black Labrador Retriever. Tina is a super sweet young girl just rescued from the shelter, and she is now ready for her forever, 2-year-old male purebred rottweiler.

She is very playful. Needs to work on basic commands but, Medium size fem boxer mix.

I am a male, blue and white Pit Bull Terrier.

North America's Largest Non-Profit Pet Adoption Website, Our adoption process requires you to pay an adoption fee of $40 and read/sign our adoption paperwork, © 2004 - 2020 Adopt-a-Pet.com - All Rights Reserved, http://www.facebook.com/cityofnewcastleanimalcontrol. Archie is around 2 yrs old and was saved from the shelter 1.5 mths ago. She is a terrier mix and does shed.

I am a neutered male, brown and, Meet Tina! Darcy loves to run and play with her, Dani is one little ball of love and energy! I am a spayed female, red and brown Pit Bull Terrier mix. Anyway, that’s well behind them now and they have settled well and truly into their wo, Jade is with us at the age of 12. More information about us is on our website: http://www.dogrescuenewcastle.com.au. My name is Marley Age: 2 years Restrictions: no small children or small dogs/cats; Marley is a young and healthy, Gray is a sweet 4 month old 22 pound lab mix girl. I, A231946, My name is Lani. https://tinyurl.com/adoptproc.

A