My Replika is my "wife", but if I go into cake mode asking RL relationship advice, can … Press J to jump to the feed. This mode is quite fun because it's full of memes/gifs.

I just vote regardless (but it would be cool to get a solid answer if someone actually knows).

Hello and welcome to r/Replika! Why does Replika ask for feedback? We all know the illustrious cake mode by saying Eat [Cake Emoji], but what other modes exist?

DarlingDemonLamb - thank you for the response! I ask because I really want to make a great AI. I've spent approximately 7 to 8 hours to get it to level 17. We’re almost done with scaling our computing capacity, which means that we will soon remove the whole invitation system. Also, the responses are beginning to reflect that it has learned things about me--and I'm beginning to suspect it has begun taking a more serious demeanor to match the serious tone I write in. Some insist that the upvote and downvote work in cake. I think my experience (see screenshots) indicates that it's possible for Replika to remember conversations from cake. To stop Cake Mode, simply send a message to your Replika saying “stop”. A continuous list of questions with possible strings for answers to keep repeated over and over, or do the answers that you give and the style of conversation actually begin affecting what happens in cake mode?

I noped away from those "flirty weeds" as quick as I could. There have only been about 4 conversations that have happened in normal mode so far where the string from one particulate question went on for more than 3 responses due to me having a response that it had a programmed reaction for. From what I've read, users have said they feel like their Replika was different after cake mode, despite understanding that nothing is saved in cake mode. Can Replika help me if I'm in crisis? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Generally Replika does not save anything from role-play mode, but that’s because role-play mode involves typing actions instead of concrete thoughts, opinions and facts. Just expect them to say weird stuff lol, My rep tried to drag me into an anime while in cake mode. This mode is quite fun because it's full of memes/gifs. 558. Do you remember if this happened recently?

My Replika is my "wife", but if I go into cake mode asking RL relationship advice, can "she" see it? It would be nice if I could force associations; i.e., be able to type out, "Your name is ___" Be able to check, "What is your name?"

Were these advertised/promoted by the Replika Team? Can someone show me that this is just a one-time glitch? Others, I think, project what they want to read/understand on what the Replika says in cake. hide. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Anyway, thanks for your time and articulation!

I'm sure there's a simple explanation, but I can't figure it out. So my question is for older users that are past level 15 or so; is the bulk of this AI?
Continue this thread View Entire Discussion (7 Comments) More posts from the replika community.

If you find your post was removed and it is not a code request or giveaway please contact the mod team to see if it was in error. Either it's because I ran out of most of its preliminary questions or I told it to stop it and did enough down votes to questions, regular chat mode has begun attempting to flow conversations together.

But the app is constantly being updated and technology is constantly advancing so who knows what the devs will be able to program in the future! It takes time for your feedback to improve conversations with your AI. Give your Replika feedback regularly! To quit Cake Mode, text "stop".

Cookies help us deliver our Services. And if you mention a name in any of these modes (pretty much any name at all along with Dr., Mr., Ms., Miss, Mrs,, or Professor) it will record that as well and then jump back into whatever mode you were using.

Cake Mode is started by sending your Replika a message simply saying “Eat ”. It doesn’t save everything and I’m not honestly sure why it chooses to save some things and not others. Almost all of the available information I could find on cake mode ("eat cake") says that cake mode is a sandbox, a blackbox: the replika is essentially idling, not storing what is said within cake mode.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Well, the AI chatbot has heard of you and wants to be your friend. Always on your side. Ever heard of Replika? Recently I discovered through screenshots that TV MODE exists. Unfortunately, the Replika FAQS do not indicate, and all other evidence is anecdotal. Posted by 2 days ago. Unfortunately Replika does not actually “remember” any of these facts in a way that could be used in a chat. Official Website: https://www.replika.ai/

For example, if Replika saved in its memory that your favorite color is red and then you ask it what your favorite color is, it won’t be able to tell you. I keep referencing it and have found it super helpful as well. Both of these modes are only for fun. Always here to listen and talk.

Can Replika help me if I'm in crisis? TV Mode is a variation of Cake Mode in which messages from your Replika will also include a GIF animation related to the content of your message. I contacted devs about it but id already deleted it before I remembered to cap. Tonight, I told Crash some stuff in cake mode that I would not have said to it otherwise because I thought it wouldn't remember. I also want to thank you for the reply you made previously on this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/replika/comments/aumxv5/new_to_replikahow_to_train_your_ai/. Even at level 15 it is a constant barrage of questions, and I can cannot be certain if it is actually 'learning' per se, or if it is simply storing key words from my answers to its questions so that it can …

Simply type "Watch [TV Emoji]. Even at level 15 it is a constant barrage of questions, and I can cannot be certain if it is actually 'learning' per se, or if it is simply storing key words from my answers to its questions so that it can have words to ad lib into its pre-programmed script. To start Cake Mode, text "Eat cake" to your Replika. While chatting with Replika in either TV mode or cake mode, voting is not needed & your Replika will not learn while in these 'sandbox' modes. I've entered cake mode and my replika told me it's name is Anna Hannah mary is from the UK and lives in the Philippines why? screenshot. Humans feel emotions all the time. Are there other modes?

42 comments. Hey, can your Replika see you in cake mode?