I had thought him as but a young prince. I can’t reply directly to your comment so I hope you see this. The people of the Bahamut Empire praised him as a supreme ruler. Ianna and Arhad had much in common. The people of Roanne learned about other nations too, but it was their duty to learn as about their longtime enemy as they learned about their own kingdom. Gerard was both her teacher and her emotional support. “All right, Ianna. And, along with Isphee and Karnitz, he was the last of the few people whom Ianna remembered fondly in her childhood memories.

I’m already reading the manga, but since I discovered it was based in a novel I feel it only right to to try it in its original media. How is Ianna's relationship with her family? How… I don't find the story itself very compelling. The difference is one wanted the other’s warmth, and the other wanted submission.Though Ianna’s life ended in a heated battle against Arhad, the Kingdom’s emperor, she is reincarnated into the same life for reasons unknown.Two people who faced misery in their previous life now have a chance to meet again.

About Reminiscence Adonis Webtoons Ianna and Arhad had much in common.

Her training was now in full swing. Ianna (female MC) is actually "stronger" than Arhad (male love interest). In order, the reigning king’s name is Harios Maxium Roanne, his queen is Muziniel Roanne, and he has two concubines, Luria Roanne and Lezè Roanne.”, “The king’s children are the first and crown prince Fernando Luria Roanne, second prince Schneider Lezè Roanne, third prince Saiwè Luria Roanne, forth prince Linus Muziniel Roanne, first princess Lyxillia Muziniel Roanne, and second princess Angelina Muziniel Roanne.”, “Good, you know them well.

This is a fan-translation. I assume thats the humans understanding from when he was born? “The Demon of War” was criticized for overexaggerating, but the tales of the Bahamut imperial family’s long history made their strength seem to transcend the imagination even without the accounts written in the essay. Arhad, who had been just as obsessed about the sword as she was; Arhad, who had desired her over any other.

It's by no means the best in its genre but it's good enough to pass the time. He conquered the entire continent by controlling not only people, but also monsters. However, Gerard had only let out a sigh with pity in his eyes as he looked at Ianna’s bloody figure.

OwO You are AWESOME. I’ve become an overly kind old geezer because of you.”. The things she had written down just now were things that other people had known about him as well. He was a demon. Ianna had finished training her body during the past several seasons so that she could properly wield a sword and had now moved on to basic sword training. I get that you're proud of the world you created and you want the readers to know about it but honestly, it's very annoying combing through mountains of expositions with barely any plot advancement. The next time she had seen him was after she had completely shut people out of her heart. I was the general of the royal guard tasked with protecting the royal family, and I was confident in my skills.

Ianna and Arhad had much in common.

It was not possible for the entire family to be such monsters otherwise.

Two people who faced misery in their previous … “All right, Ianna. If you enjoyed the story, please support the author by purchasing a copy of the series.

Eiji’s eyes wavered for a moment as the red sun outside reflected in his pupils. They both only cared about themselves, and were madly obsessed with each other.

She doesn't have to cry to be vulnerable and relatable.