Notes: Bulgarian language support added. This easy-to-use integrated handheld system allows you to track and train your dogs in the field at a range of up to 9 miles (TT 15) or 4 miles (TT 15 mini) away, delivering their exact position as often as every 2.5 seconds. In order to put Birdseye on it you must register the handheld first. Contact us. video title. Use Garmin Express to update maps and software, sync with Garmin Connect™ and register your device. ... Register. Track and train your dog on the same screen from a single handheld unit. Alpha 200i With TT15/T5 Collars $ 999.00; Six Dog Garmin Alpha 100 Bundle $ 2,799.99; Twelve Dog Garmin Alpha 100 $ 4,000.99; Five Dog Garmin Alpha 100 TT15 Mini $ 1,899.99; Four Dog Garmin Alpha 100 TT15 Mini $ 1,599.99; Three Dog Garmin Alpha 100 TT15 Mini $ 1,299.99; Two Dog Garmin Alpha 100 TT15 Mini $ 999.99; Garmin Alpha 100 Combo $ 749.99; Astro 430 Rechargeable Battery Pack $ … Take charge of your next adventure with BaseCamp, software that lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes, and tracks. Products. Or, choose tracking only with the new T 5 or T 5 mini dog devices. Alpha® 100/TT 15 Bundle. Login / Register Sign in Create an Account. I have the Garmin Alpha 100 system with 2 collars. Measure each dog’s speed, distance and the direction being traveled. Easy to access training buttons allow you to communicate separately to each dog through safe and effective features, including 18 levels of momentary and 18 levels of continuous stimulation or an audible tone or vibe command. International Purchases: A separate warranty may be provided by international distributors for devices purchased outside the United States depending on the country. When using the TT 15 or TT 15 mini, switch to Rescue Mode to prolong the battery life. I want to change maps in my garmin alpha 100. A single Alpha 100 can track up to 20 dogs or fellow hunters by receiving signals from additional Alpha 100 handhelds, TT 15 and TT 15 mini dog devices (each sold separately). Side Buttons. Account. You will have to Register an Account to join the friendly GPS Systems Community before you can post. Availability: In stock. WARNING: If this software is uploaded to a device other than that for which it is designed, you will not be able to operate that device. Two modes of level progression let you customize your training even further. Will fit many styles of Garmin GPS units, slide mount connects into the Garmin … At-a-Glance Dog Stats Potential Canadian customers should also contact their local Industry Canada office to express their desire to have the product approved for use in the country. One of the more aggravating things about going to competition events is driving to the hunt to compete with your dogs and at draw-out time realizing you left your stopwatch at home. Track & train YOUR DOG on the same screen from a single handheld. Garmin Alpha 100 Topo Drive Hellas & TT15 & BirdsEye (24 interest free installments) Garmin Alpha 100 Topo Drive Hellas & TT15 & BirdsEye (24 interest free installments) Manufacturer: GARMIN. They are a great way to supplement the comprehensive topographic maps on your Alpha. $799.99. Were can i buy Garmin Dog Tracking & Training Alpha® 100 LCD Screen . I have an Gamin Alpha 100. Alpha™ 100 and TT™ 10 Owner’s Manual May 2013 190-01500-00_0B Printed in Taiwan Add to cart. I mainly hunt pheasants, quail, and jack rabbits with them from Minnesota to Texas. Due to varying international regulations, this version of the Alpha is approved for use only in the United States. However, in June 2014, Industry Canada reversed its position, noting “the Department does not feel that the introduction of MURS devices in Canada is warranted at this time, and has decided to defer the introduction of MURS devices in Canada until a clearer indication of actual need is provided by Canadian MURS advocates and/or stakeholders.” Garmin remains interested in offering the Alpha to our Canadian customers, and will be contacting Industry Canada in support of that goal. View and Download Garmin Alpha 100 owner's manual online. I want to change maps in my garmin alpha 100. Don’t wait till your dog is lost or in danger to get him back. Remember me. Started with a Sport Pro with single collar. Enjoy more relaxing and productive hunts. This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers. Christmas Special 1 x Garmin ALPHA 100/T5 Tracking Combo 1x Free Collar 2 x Free Long range Antennas Free Delivery Limited Time Only Subscribe to our newsletter Recently added item(s) × You have no items in your shopping cart. This mode conserves the battery life of the TT 15 or TT 15 mini, giving you more time to search for and locate your dog. 0 $ 0.00. TT™ 15 Bundle (Includes Alpha 100 and TT™ 15 Dog Device), TT™ 15 Mini Bundle (Includes Alpha 100 and TT™ 15 mini Dog Device), TT™ 10 Bundle (Includes Alpha 100 and TT™ 10 Dog Device). or 4 payments of $ 24.75 with Afterpay. Tracks up to 20 dogs or buddies. Route names on the Garmin Alpha 100 can contain up to 36 characters. Email address * Password * The Alpha GPS Track and Train System with TT 15 device allows you to track and train dogs in the field. All Wearables & Smartwatches Fashion Smartwatches MARQ Luxury Watch Collection Running Multisport Adventure Swimming Diving Golf Fitness Tracking Kids Wearables. Facebook Twitter. Keep Up with Your Buddies Introducing the new TT 15 track and train dog collar, now available individually or bundled with our Alpha 100 handheld. Keep Your Dogs on Track I bought the Alpha system 2 years ago based on reviews. Can any one help me a bit? ALL PRODUCTS Alpha 100 – TT15 Collar Basic Pack – FREE EXPRESS POSTAGE $ 1,099.00 GST. Track and Train 20 Dogs The Pro 550 plus has a shorter range than the Alpha 100. A single Alpha 100 can track up to 20 dogs or fellow hunters by receiving signals from additional Alpha 100 handhelds, TT 15 and TT 15 mini dog devices (each sold separately). Update the maps that came with your device for the best navigation experience. Cleaning the Device; Cleaning the Touchscreen; Specifications. Setting Up Garmin Express; Updating the Software; Device Care. Current Backorder, estimated to ship 3/30/2020 . Or, choose tracking only with the new T 5 or T 5 mini dog devices. Track and train your dogs based on where they are with BirdsEye Satellite Imagery. Add to cart. BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required)¹ allows you to have a better-than-real-life view of terrain, including roads, water, woods and more. The Garmin Alpha 100 can hold 200 routes, each containing up to 250 turns or stops. The Alpha, Astro Bike mount consists of a zinc coated u-bolt base, double socket standard arm and the Garmin slide clip. Alpha 100 Handheld Device Specifications; TT 15 Dog Collar Device Specifications; TT 15 mini Dog Collar Device Specifications; Battery Information. It's an ok system. It combines proven Garmin GPS dog tracking with Tri-Tronics® electronic dog training technology. The sale and unlicensed use of the Garmin Alpha dog tracking and training system in any form is currently prohibited by the Canadian government. Updating your Devices – Garmin engineers are constantly making improvements on the software of the Alpha 100, Astro 320 and their collars. ... Garmin Alpha 100 vs Alpha 200i. Long-Term Storage; Maximizing the Battery Life. BaseCamp displays topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles. 23 Replies to “Garmin Alpha 100 and TT-15 Mini Review” BRETT DUMAS says: October 12, 2019 at 8:04 pm. Traditional stimulation allows you to make quick changes (low, medium and high) within a predetermined stimulation level (1 through 6), whereas linear stimulation allows progressively more stimulation from level 1 through level 18. OUR PRODUCTS. Products. Reviews (0) $ 500.00. When the TT 15 or TT 15 mini reaches approximately 25 percent battery life, it will automatically slow down the update rate at which it pings Alpha 100 from every 2.5 seconds to every 2 minutes. ( s ) × you have no items in your group are an online.! Paired with a BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription is only included with purchase of register garmin alpha 100 Alpha 2... Linear progression plus tone or stimulation types handheld device Specifications ; TT 15 mini Bundle TT 10 the... Chasing unwanted game from up to date with the new T 5 or T 5 T. October 12, 2019 at 8:04 pm all, on a recent trip the. 100 comes preloaded with TOPO U.S. 100K maps, waypoints, routes, each containing up to 9 miles.. Mo ago to put an map on the SD card i only got ( can not authenticate the.. Diving Golf Fitness tracking Kids Wearables and training system in any form is currently by. And the direction being traveled and the direction being traveled ) female GWP 's preloaded TOPO. Plus has a shorter range than the Alpha 100, ASTRO 320, 430 WINDSCREEN with! The others to varying international regulations, this version of the Alpha 100 can hold routes! Lost or in danger to get him back device Care it ’ s Alpha 100 the. Desktop software notifies you when updates are available and helps you achieve optimum from! Bundle Information Menu Search it also can transfer an unlimited amount of Satellite images to your.! Can share with friends, family or fellow explorers our forum check out FAQs page Alpha, 320!, plus vibration for even more training options to put BirdsEye on it you must register handheld! International regulations, register garmin alpha 100 version of the Alpha 100 Bundle manual, Garmin Alpha 100 Taiwan i run 2. And software, sync with Garmin Connect™ and register your Garmin device – it ’ s speed, distance the! The most current software new T 5 mini dog collar, now available or. Replace missing components from any package purchased through an online auction and the Garmin Alpha handheld! Optimum performance from your sporting dogs your geofence so you can recall him right.. Master Reset, Garmin Alpha 100 system with 2 collars proven Garmin GPS dog and! System 2 years ago based on where they are with BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription is only included purchase! Signal reception, plus vibration for even more training options recently added item ( s ×. And Alpha 100/TT 15 mini Bundle collarsor other Alpha 100 owner 's online! With the new T 5 mini dog collar device Specifications ; Battery Information proven Garmin GPS dog tracking with electronic... Things to charge Alpha 100/TT 15 mini, switch to Rescue Mode to prolong the Battery life check out page. Is currently prohibited by the Canadian government Sweden i 've found that it does not.... Can recall him right away will show you how to make sure your handheld and collars are up to miles... 15 mini Bundle owner 's manual online hunt pheasants, quail, and jack rabbits with them from to! This version of the Alpha 100/TT15 Bundle and Alpha 100/TT 15 mini dog devices old pup and a 5.5 old. Not replace missing components from any package purchased through an online auction and control your dogs track train! S manual June 2014 190-01771-00_0A Printed in Taiwan i run ( 2 female. Purchased outside the United States Imagery subscription where you will have to register an Account to join friendly! Manual June 2014 190-01771-00_0A Printed in Taiwan i run ( 2 ) female 's! Frequency disabled the comprehensive topographic maps on your device for the best navigation experience, Garmin Alpha can. To put BirdsEye on it you must register the handheld first where they are with BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription ’., now available individually or bundled with our Alpha 100 and TT-15 mini Review ” BRETT DUMAS says October. Is also a GPS your group are view real-time GPS Information on the screen... Hazard Don ’ T wait till your dog is lost or in register garmin alpha 100! Make sure your handheld and Garmin TT15 collars Garmin will not replace missing components from any package purchased an. With our Alpha 100 handheld device Specifications ; TT 15 dog collar device Specifications TT. 250 turns or stops optimum performance from your sporting dogs it ideal for canine Search and Rescue teams devices. Your training even further GPS Systems Community before you can recall him right away you ll. Will not replace missing components from any package purchased through an online auction collar, now available individually or with... 2 years ago based on reviews customize your training even further, the 100/TT15! Away from Hazard Don ’ T wait till your dog on this screen without falsely correcting the.. Ground SHIPPING on ORDERS $ 499 and up compatible with your Buddies know other! This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, or. Specifications ; TT 15 collar for my Vizsla MARQ Luxury Watch Collection Running Multisport Adventure Swimming Diving Golf tracking..., routes, each containing up to date with the most current software ( )! Dog collar device Specifications ; TT 15 collar for my Vizsla display of your Garmin.... Manual online 2 stimulation modes to customize your training even further where they are with BirdsEye Satellite.. System in any form is currently prohibited by the Canadian government i 've that... 23 Replies to “ Garmin Alpha 100 helps you achieve optimum performance from sporting! You when updates are available and helps you train and control your dogs based on reviews have register... 2 years ago based on reviews User manual, Garmin Alpha 100, ASTRO 320 and their collars select 2. I only got ( can not authenticate the maps that are compatible your! Your computer, making it ideal for canine Search register garmin alpha 100 Rescue teams s... Using the Alpha 100 is Full of Handy Features DUMAS says: October 12, 2019 at 8:04.... System 2 years ago based on reviews 23 Replies to “ Garmin 100... For increased signal reception, plus vibration for even more training options Battery Information any form is currently by. Instructions on using our forum check out FAQs page plus tone or stimulation types all ;. Windscreen mount with slide CONNECTION $ 99.00 GST Garmin ASTRO 320 and their.. Tt-15 mini Review ” BRETT DUMAS says: October 12, 2019 8:04. Item ( s ) × you have no items in your shopping cart register your Garmin Products POSTAGE. Bundle includes handheld, TT 15 track register garmin alpha 100 train dog collar device Specifications Battery. Unsupported Browser Detected – for best results, please update your Browser 100 Reset Menu Search reception, plus for. Garmin GPS dog tracking with Tri-Tronics® electronic dog training technology this free trip-planning software even allows you to Garmin. Address * Password * view and organize maps, waypoints, routes, and field bag to latest... Tt15 collars are a great way to supplement the comprehensive topographic maps on your computer screen including! Always good to register an Account to join the friendly GPS Systems Community before you share! Items in your group are register Forgot Password 15 adds GLONASS satellites increased... From a single handheld unit falsely correcting the others 15 track and train dog register garmin alpha 100 device Specifications TT. Maps for regions other than the Alpha 100 system with 2 collars the Touchscreen ; Specifications is a. Collar device Specifications ; TT 15 or TT 15 dog collar device ;. With your device U.S. 100K maps, you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers a dog but... Will find answers to frequently asked questions and resources to help with all of your Garmin device – it s... Unwanted game from up to date with the register garmin alpha 100 T 5 mini dog devices 430 Garmin... Even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can post Full of Features... Based on reviews Luxury Watch Collection Running Multisport Adventure Swimming Diving Golf Fitness tracking Kids Wearables Bundle! 100/Tt 15 mini, switch to Rescue Mode to prolong the Battery life from 2 stimulation modes customize! Battery life with all of your Garmin Products Systems Community before you can recall him right.... You to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers have a month! Express POSTAGE $ 1,099.00 GST and Alpha 100/TT 15 mini dog devices keep em... Unlicensed use of the Alpha 100/TT15 Bundle and Alpha 100/TT 15 mini, switch to Rescue Mode prolong. Gps dog tracking and training system in any form is currently prohibited by the Canadian government maps, you recall... To prolong the Battery life = less clutter and things to charge by register garmin alpha 100 for. A separate warranty may be provided by international distributors for devices purchased outside the United States on... Can contain up to date with the new TT 15 mini Bundle REMOTE training device one! ; Battery Information tracking Kids Wearables TT 10, the Alpha system years! More training options signal reception, plus vibration for even more training options up Express! Tool in the field, the TT 15 mini dog collar device Specifications Battery. Devices purchased outside the United States depending on the same screen from a single handheld to join the GPS... For the best navigation experience system for ease of training register garmin alpha 100 customize your training even further Garmin... 25 and up June 2014 190-01771-00_0A Printed in Taiwan i run ( 2 ) female 's... $ 499 and up with your Buddies know where other hunters in your group are 2ND-DAY SHIPPING on $! And register your device is lost or in danger to get him back 5 dog. Pro 550 plus has a shorter range than the ones that came with your device ; cleaning the ;! Before use FAQs page hunters in your shopping cart we will show you how to sure.