Reddit Is Sharing Their Best Jokes, Here Are 17 Really Funny Ones.

That’s okay...it’s only got 3 stars. The best dad jokes also often contain puns or wordplays. Amazing guy.

A protestant minister, a Catholic Priest, and a Rabbi were in a coffee shop arguing about whose religion is best. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. The bartender blushes slightly and says "Yes, I am" with a sexy little smile. Press J to jump to the feed.

Three friends were bragging about who has the most sex. I’ve only got my shelf to blame. Surprising no one, the next month he had killed someone else with the train. Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity. One of the best things about short jokes is that it proves that well executed humor doesn't have to be long or complicated in order to be funny. Everyone loves a good dad joke now and again, right? ", The first Jew says, "What a load of crap. I sent him on a trip to Israel. Reporting on what you care about. Sit in the corner, it is 90 degrees. He gets a few drinks and settles up with the bartender. Not only is your pet your furriest friend (hopefully), they're also your funniest. He too came to me and said that he wanted to convert and become a Christian! I don’t know what to do?"
What’s the best thing about Switzerland? ", "Someone broke in last night and stole all my antidepressants. Obsessed with travel? In person, he was incredibly quick witted; I met him when he was about 70, and he was absolutely running rings around people. ", Dad: "I don’t know, I haven’t gotten them yet! Jews don't recognize Jesus as the Messiah. Reporting on what you care about. They want to know how long the drop is so one of them throws a pebble down there. r/ Jokes. I brought him to temple every Saturday.

", Me: "I don't know...they look a little shady to me. ", "You're goat's crazy, sir!" Southern Baptists don't recognize each other at the liquor store. Read on and check out the best jokes for kids! I wrestled the bear for hours and that's how I got this, " he points to the sling, "but eventually, I pushed it into a river and baptized it, then it became docile as a lamb, its coming to Mass on Sunday. Well, they're not laughing now. ", The farmer looked at the boys, puzzled. ", "What's Harry Potter's favorite way to get down a hill?". Toad. ", ChistesCalientes.com (Dirty Spanish Jokes). Rule 1 - Keep the comment section civil and light hearted. Hundreds of jokes posted each day, and some of them aren't even reposts! ", Dad: "Look at that flock of cows over there. Yesterday, he came to me and said that he wanted to convert and become a Christian! ", "Why do graveyards have gates? According to the latest search data available to us, dark jokes are searched for nearly 110,000 times per month. The first guy starts, “Y'all ain't got nothing on me! No one answers. I am over 18. California residents can opt out of "sales" of personal data. says his friend. A duck was standing by a busy roadside, waiting for a break in traffic as cars went roaring by. THe next week, the Priest comes in to the coffee shop with his arm in a sling and sees the minister drinking coffee with a cast on his leg. I bought the world's worst thesaurus yesterday... A man was at his friend's funeral and asked the wife if he could say a word. The clown says, "I don't have my equipment, it got sent ahead of me. Press J to jump to the feed. User account menu. I don’t know, but the flag is a big plus. Big waist of space, huh? I tied it to an engine block.". Got married last weekend. Rule 4 - As a measure to prevent spam please don't post more than 3 jokes every 24 hours. ", "A magician was walking down the street. ", "I haven't been to the gym in so long I've gone back to calling it James. "I had to walk home," the cowboy answers. “And what happened to my present?” “Which present?” she asks.

", The wife said, “Thanks, that means the world.”. Reposts... r/Jokes has a search feature, input the title or punchline of your joke (before posting) and if it's been posted within the last month - please don't submit it. Dad jokes are defined as wholesome and nonoffensive jokes, usually short in nature and often times questions with an answer that the person asked doesn't expect. Here are some of the best knee-slappers that came out of that thread: A person is walking down the street and hears a bunch of people in a fenced-in yard shouting, "19! And because there's truly no bad time for a so-bad-it's-good one-liner—be it in your Father's Day captions on social media or Sunday night family dinner—we rounded up the best dad jokes that verge on groan/greatness territory. Full disclosure: These jokes may or may not have come from dads. "I'm a juggler," says the clown. Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! He’ll stop at nothing to avoid them. These are the funniest jokes about all 50 U.S. states.

", "I love my furniture. He holds the bulb while the world revolves around him. "Did they give you the one hundred dollars? Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! 'http' : 'https'; if (!d.getElementById(id)) { js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = p + '://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js'; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); } }(document, 'script', 'twitter-wjs'); Copyright © 2020 jokePrize Network inc All rights reserved. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, I rule with an iron fist and open mockery of the plebs. Well, lucky for all of us, just the other day Reddit user. "Watch me," says the second guy and he goes into the church. Lady (to her doctor): "What l am worried about is my height and not my weight." "I can remember when safe sex meant a padded headboard.". As he is mounting up the bartender walks out and asks, "Say partner, what'd you have to do in Texas?" "No price, for a holy man such as yourself," the barber replies. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Again, sparks flew, smoke rose, but he was fine. His horse is back where it used to be. While looking at each other and down the well in shock a farmer runs up to them. ", Wife: "Whenever I keep money in my purse, our son steals it! 50 Actually Funny Clean Jokes for Any Situation. Didn’t like that joke? Someone from the other side pokes him in the eye and they all start shouting "20!

Proselytizing schmucks! ", The jewish guy inquires: "Well, what did you do about it?". As he sat back down the wife said, "Thanks, that means a lot. The funniest sub on reddit. Hot New Top Rising. This joke may contain profanity.

", The Minister said "I have a similar story, I found a bear eating a honeycomb, so I grabbed the honeycomb and ran to the nearest pond. Keep up with the latest daily buzz with the BuzzFeed Daily newsletter!