The Information Society hit "What's On Your Mind (Pure Energy)" samples the voice of Leonard Nimoy (Spock) from an episode of Star Trek. When Rihanna's "Umbrella" was a hit in the summer of 2007, it rained constantly in London, prompting their newspaper The Sun to suggest a "Rihanna Curse.". When the video aired, the word "joint" was reversed so it came out sounding like "noojh." Petty said on. You Don't Know How It Feels by Tom Petty song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position ... Brian from Wilton, Ca The mystery woman's name is Raven Snow. View agent, publicist, legal … Tom Petty: You Don't Know How It Feels 1 on the US Billboard Album Rock Tracks chart, No. John tells that story and explains what MTV meant to his career. Use the HTML below. Set to the song, Sabotage, the Beastie Boys appear in a condensed parody of a 1970s cop show. Brian from Wilton, Ca The mystery woman's name is Raven Snow. … Raven Snow is an actress, known for Delta of Venus (1995), Red Shoe Diaries (1992) and Tom Petty: You Don't Know How It Feels (1994). True crimes are dramatized in hopes that viewers can give information leading to the capture of the criminals. Typical of Petty's songwriting, the lyric is couched in ambiguity, which could be the point: We don't know how it feels to be him, so how can we possibly know what the song is about? The video begins with black and white footage of British soldiers ... See full summary ». Looking for some great streaming picks? She thinks of herself as a "song interpreter," but back in the '80s another country star convinced Emmylou to take a crack at songwriting. The video begins with Tom petty in a hat and blue ... View production, box office, & company info. Hits he played on include "I Will Survive," "Being With You" and "Sara Smile.". Mariah Carey's "We Belong Together" was the best-selling song of the 2000s in the US. The music video for the song "Livin' on a Prayer" by the American rock band Bon Jovi from the 1986 album "Slippery When Wet". Scott was Stevie Wonder's bass player before becoming a top session player. A businessman, overhearing the song on the maid's radio, takes to dancing in the hotel lobby. Raven Snow, Actress: Delta of Venus. Tom Petty: You Don't Know How It Feels (1994 Video) Full Cast & Crew. The single reached No. In this quiz, spot the artist who put Romeo into a song lyric. ", Lindsay Lohan sued Pitbull for defamation over the line in his song "Give Me Everything (Tonight)," ""I got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan.". Did Marvin try out with the Detroit Lions? Keith Richards did some studio alchemy on "Street Fighting Man," which is all acoustic except the bass. John tells that story and explains what MTV meant to his career. Written by Meghan Trainor wrote "Lips Are Movin" in just eight minutes with her writing partner Kevin Kadish. Music documentaries/concerts/videos of various kinds. Hits he played on include "I Will Survive," "Being With You" and "Sara Smile.". Tom Petty was one of MTV's biggest stars, but they wouldn't play the video as delivered because of the drug reference (sex and violence were generally OK on the network, but they were very sensitive about drugs).