I just finished playing Hustle Cat, it was really good and the characters are all cute and loveable. Focus on an overarching mystery: Double Check. A cute little unvoiced Yuri Kinetic VN from ebi-hime. In order to break the curse, Lucette must perform 3 good deeds. Some of these games require a R18 … The game was originally released in Japan in 2013 for PSP, but was released in English in 2016 by NTT Solmare for mobile without the original voice acting. Create a selection of games by clicking over the posters. is a must-have if you are part of the futanari fandom. Data displayed here is fetched directly from multiple sources. Room No. Though it does touch on some deep topics, the plot remains quite shallow. It’s completely free, but it should not me. While I mostly focus on romance themed games, I’ve been known to cover a wide range of nerdy and otaku themed topics. The game is pretty light-hearted and fun with some serious tones too. Free-to-Play Otome Games and Game Demo List. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Saya no Uta is a Lovecraftian horror love story where love is disturbing no matter which way you look at it and the monster changes with your perspective. In How to Fool a Liar King, a young woman named Regina is mysteriously transported to Eroolia where she encounters Juli and his envoy on a peace mission to the luccretia homeland of Laarz. https://store.steampowered.com/app/362660/Blue_Rose/, https://store.steampowered.com/app/568770/Cinderella_Phenomenon__OtomeVisual_Novel/, https://store.steampowered.com/app/521470/Magical_Otoge_Ciel/. 4). Some role playing to shape the MC's personality. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! With that aside, How to Fool a Liar King (and the rest of the Story of Eroolia series) focuses on the relationship between humans and the luccretia, which has historically been pretty hostile. You can expect teeth being pushed back by tongues and the persisting sound of horny water. Even if you don't get the game now, Lost in Secular Love regularly goes on sale for this price, so it'll be there if you decide on it later. So, if you’re like me and you’re looking for games similar to Steam Prison, here are five game titles that are sure to hit the spot! This Otome is merely a waste of time. So what exactly is an otome game? Not that the story/game was bad, just… the translation quality was pretty bad. I wouldn't recommend it unless it gets fixed and a discount. It's generally a story based video game that is targeted towards a female audience. Blerdy Otome is an otome games and visual novel review site that runs on Black Girl Magic and Dreams. As with most of Argent Games' past VNs the writing and art are impressive. Highly recommend!! The story is extremely immersive and interesting. In foreign spaces in relation to the body and mind. Broadcaster can, Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). Excellent soundtrack and stellar voice cast. Nusantara: Legend of the Winged Ones is pretty story-driven, with lots of action scenes and a decent mix of romance in a fantasy setting. You guys got to choose from four games (Steam Prison, Bad Apple Wars, 7’scarlet, and OZMAFIA) and 33% of you guys picked Steam Prison. On her very first mission as a Time Negotiator, Elcia accidentally stumbles upon an alternate dimension known as Area-X, its discovery causes a series of strange events to occur that could change humanities fate forever…. This list is a collection of all curated Boys Love and Yaoi games. There are a ton of choices and as far as I can tell (I haven't actually finished it myself) there are a lot of ways the story can go. Such is the fate of a fujoshi, to never be the participant. Right now it's 6.99USD on Steam, which is very close to 11NZD, so it totally fits. Whether it’s a game with a strong heroine or whether it’s a story with complex themes, you’re bound to enjoy any of the titles on this list. 9 is not only a Yaoi Visual Novel but also an intimate exploration of friendship. An entertaining lighthearted romp with 1 girl and 3 boys stuck in an exile together. I bought The Rose of Segunda from the Steam sale and finished it in 2 evenings. A thrilling story surrounded by a gruesome atmosphere, excellent writing and interesting characters along with terrific artwork give Yakuza Kiss enormous potential to become a unique VN experience. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. SoundCloud. While Alu isn’t exactly a battle maiden like Cyrus was in Steam Prison, she does grow a lot over the course of the series. I think it's pretty cheap too! Hakuouki represents the biggest marketing push for an Otome game in the United States. Browse and discover some of the best Otome games All of them are based off of a kind of reverse harem theme, where the female protagonist - Chizuru Yukimura - is taken into the secret society of the Shinsengumi. You can also select multiple games at once with shift, Otome Romance Jigsaws - Midnight Cinderella & Destined to Love, Cinderella Phenomenon - Otome/Visual Novel, East Tower - Kurenai (East Tower Series Vol. One of the goals, aside from the main plot goal, is to develop a romantic relationship between the female protagonist and one of several male or occasionally female characters. It's quite light-hearted while maintaining some tension and has a great supporting cast. As a result she finds herself stripped of her titles and taken from her comfortable life in the affluent Heights and sent to the underground prison known only as the Depths, where the worst criminals are sent to atone for their crimes. {{ app.charts.current | numberWithThousands }} now, {{ app.charts.peakall | numberWithThousands }} peak, {{ app.hltb.completionist | secondsToHours }}, ~ {{ app.scores.steamscoreCount | numberWithThousands }} reviews, {{ app.scores.steamscoreCount | numberWithThousands }} reviews. The Dark Side not only missed the concept of Otome games entirely but is also an overall disappointment that fails in every aspect it could have possibly failed at as a VN and source of entertainment. © 2016 - 2020 Steam Backlog One of the goals, aside from the main plot goal, is to develop a romantic relationship between the female protagonist and one of several male or occasionally female characters. While I mostly focus on romance themed games, I’ve been known to cover a wide range of nerdy and otaku themed topics. The broadcast visibility is not public. I’ll do another one for the next post. Definitely not dark, it's lighthearted and meant for self-insertion. This 18+ Otome looks gorgeous and has nice music to complement the visuals but everything else, from story and characters to romance and smut, is unsatisfying. So, if you’ve finished Steam Prison and are looking for something to satisfy you until you dive into your next otome romance, these five games are bound to hit the spot. Another effortlessly machine-translated effusion of SakuraGames. R18 patch available. Alu is about as ill equipped to be king as you can get, but watching her slowly come into her own is still worth experiencing firsthand. So, they’re not exactly the same, but, they definitely capture the spirit of Steam Prison. This list features all curated JRPGs, including ARPGs and SRPGs. Amplitude's chaotic, yet enjoyable mix of different genres, many romance options and the broad variety of possibilities that will undoubtedly spice up every single playthrough guarantee plenty of fun. Here is the link to the itch.io page where you can try out the demo. ( Log Out /  Girls Love/Yuri games are Dating Sims featuring a female protagonist and female love interests. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I dont see it recommended very often (maybe because its indie?) As someone else mentioned, Cinderella Phenomenon is amazing. Along the way she encounters others afflicted by the Fairytale Curse including her step brother Rod, a puppeteer named Waltz, an amnesiac named Rumpel, a crossdressing flirt named Karma, and her loyal knight Fritz. An otome game is a video game with a romance theme that targets the female audience (乙女ゲーム *otome gēmu* means Maiden Game). The love interests are based on characters from Arthurian myth, choose from either, Lancelot, Gawain, Tristan, Galahad, Mordred, and Merlin. Its USD $5.99 on Steam rn! Excellent soundtrack and stellar voice cast. This fantasy Otome is FUN! in Mallorca. It’s a very engaging story, fast-paced, action-packed and never boring. I think it's a great balance of both. Every game has multiple scores, and the scores may vary between critic and user scores. Have you played Steam Prison? Let’s talk about otome games!! Another machine-translated Otome game published by SakuraGames, and it's not getting better. I want to make this a regular thing, so if you have any suggestions let me know what they are down in the comments section. ( Log Out /  It's generally a story based video game that is targeted towards a female audience. Top-notch Yuri Visual Novel with an interesting story, a lot of ecchi content, hot scenes and a few futa routes. With life as she knows it changed for ever, Cyrus must learn to navigate this new hostile environment, where every day is a struggle for survival. Press J to jump to the feed. For example: her love of food, sleeping and her struggles wit… We review Visual Novels of any kind, including Otome, Yaoi, Yuri, LGBTQ+ Games and Dating Sims, Eroge, Nukige, and JRPG's along with other genres that may interest you. With a cast of such interesting characters and the supernatural element, I expected better than an underdeveloped story and underutilized setting. In the last post I wrote a list of 5 Otome Games Like London Detective Mysteria and this week I’m bringing you guys a list of 5 otome games like Steam Prison.For those of you unfamiliar with the game, Steam Prison is a steampunk otome game developed by HuneX.is a steampunk otome game developed by HuneX. A hub for Indie Music, Nerd Culture and Content Creators. I wish I knew more about conversion rates, but hope you find a title that suits you! Phrasings like "Erectile Meatbar" turn you on? https://blackcrosstaylor.itch.io/tros. Good setting and characters but expensive and full of bugs, you can't even see the real ending. Hella funny and luscious comedy ecchi Boys Love Visual Novel that will satisfy your kinkiest desires. Generally one of the goals, besides the main plot goal, is to develop a romantic relationship between the female player character and one of several male or female characters. Multi-branching plot with many endings. Norilsk is an overpriced and short slice of life/romance Visual Novel that presents painfully plain characters and a flat story. Great female protagonist with loads of chemistry with her small harem. An R18 patch is available but even the H-Scenes aren't worth the money. The story is extremely immersive and interesting. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Mutiny!! So, step right up and prepare your heart! Starting off the list is Princess Arthur, a fantasy otome game loosely based on Arthurian mythology.