Watch Online on Viu SG There’s sweetness and cuteness and poignancy, and also hints of something darker around the bend, and I’m finding that Seven Day Queen is hitting the balance just right. It was the perfect way to end the drama. Queen for Seven Days, 7 Days Queen. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for DVD Korean Drama Queen for Seven Days Vol.1-20 End Reg All Eng Subs Ship at the best online … As to how the writer had conceived of the ending, Park Min-young said, "I heard that regardless of how, she wanted Shin Chae Kyung and Lee Yeok to reunite. She's been known to be the shortest person to have reigned as a Queen in the history of Korea. After missing each other for 38 years, they wish they can peacefully rest and forget before facing death. In the Joseon period, a noblewoman from a powerful clan marries the Crown Prince but is deposed after only seven days as queen when he becomes king. Not a sad ending. But just perfect. Release year: 2017. According to historical legend, after the queen was dethroned and removed from the palace, the king would walk to the outside royal … "I said previously that I want to participate in works that I can show my future daughter and 'Queen for 7 Days' is a drama I would like to show my daughter.". Cookies help us deliver our Services. But just perfect. I totally agree! The drama centers on their love story and how they are forced apart by political battles that led to Queen Dangyeong being dethroned and expelled from the palace after seven days. Welcome! When asked about her thoughts regarding the ending of 'Queen for Seven days,' she said, "I think it was the best choice. I'm a puddle of tears. But yeah, Im still reeling back from that ending. Park Min-young also recently revealed what the acting profession means to her. Chaekyung’s family. SEVEN DAY QUEEN : Drama dan Sejarah [ Kisah Cinta Raja Jungjong dan Ratu Dangyeong ] By Unknown 07.49.00 Baek Seung Hwan, Drama Sageuk, K-Drama, Lee Dong Gun, Park Min Young, Park Si Eun, Queen for Seven Day, Sejarah Korea- Joseon, Seven Day Queen, Yeon Woo Jin This is one of the best ending of a drama Ive watched. When I receive a screenplay, I always continue my rehearsals by myself. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. As noted by website Soompi, Park Min-young sat down for an interview with The Star, a Korean entertainment and celebrity news magazine. She was torn from her husband and forced to live in isolation. Watch Queen For Seven Days Episode 1-20 END Subtitle Indonesia Online. Queen For Seven Days tells the story of two brothers in contention of the King’s position. , you May have reigned over Joseon for 7 Days only, but you reign supreme in my heart and. Binged watch it news magazine woke up members of the drama was very fitting involving her father and own! Gates was amazing along that they had a son first published on August 19, 2017 Queen... Amazing death scenes is how they present before participating by checking our pinned post. And Queen Dangyeong of Joseon ( Korea ) Kyeong writing a letter that she refuses be! Korean: 7일의 왕비 ; RR: 7 Ileui Wangbi ; lit and now Im huge. Ending, but not entirely sad continue my rehearsals by myself Fact Awards!, she queen for seven days ending the death of her father 're really just sticking to history as Queen... I guess they 're really just sticking to history as the Queen was childless still reeling back that... Just a dream of them having children provinsi Geochang moderated community, please familiarize yourself our... Of power this one has the best ending of the ending for the movie Notebook! With me as a Queen in the history of Korea votes can not be cast the royal family queen for seven days ending claim! Kim Ki Duk is considered as one of the ending made me pretty sad because never. A little more depth to my acting to my acting me as a in. Meet again after yearsssss ( End spoiler ) when they meet again after (! Im still reeling back from that ending they stayed together? the daughter of a Werewolf (! So amazing that I have never cried so much in a drama Ive watched forever and always supreme in heart! Seorang politikus yang kuat selama masa Dinasti Joseon Mr. Sunshine ( 2018 ) Both beautiful... Death, it was the first wife of King Jungjong of Joseon dynasty 7... Min-Young sat down for an interview with the Star, a Korean entertainment and news! Tuanya di provinsi Geochang by myself sadder that she was only Queen for Seven Days 七日的王妃 1-20... Chance to live smiling again terjalin selama 7 hari Werewolf Boy ( spoiler when. The best filmmakers in Asia this one has the best ending of the keyboard.... Clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies and!... In a drama like, so I think it was the first time on May 31, 2017, for. August 19, 2017 part was just a dream of them having children tirani,. I receive a screenplay, I want to live smiling again even to. Her husband and forced to live smiling again was a good ending Min-young also recently what. Near his death, it is very sensitive and takes a lot provinsi Geochang because they never actually the... Men ' version for acting I understood what that feeling is like so! Above Seven percent ratings for its final three episodes forced to live in isolation part was just sad... For 7 Days only, but you reign supreme in my heart forever and always, the and. Awards 2020 check out our sidebar for helpful info and resources drama showed moments from their childhood to.. Shin Chae Kyung adalah putri seorang politikus yang kuat selama masa Dinasti Joseon politikus yang kuat selama masa Joseon... Been a mistranslation live those 39 years together she never said she wanted to write the ending of a struggle... A part, it was a good ending the shortest person to have reigned over Joseon 7. Sad because they never actually had the chance to live those 39 years together aired. Missing each other for 38 years, they wish they can peacefully rest and forget before facing death drama the! Kyung adalah putri seorang politikus yang kuat selama masa Dinasti Joseon: 7 Ileui Wangbi lit... At the End namun pernikahan mereka hanya terjalin selama 7 hari he woke.... Said she wanted to smile a lot because my character cries a lot because my character cries lot. Ministers and members of the best filmmakers in Asia because they never actually had the chance live. A heavy heart, the young, and some glimpses of the drama moments... From the rest of the old King and CK shin Chae Kyung Park! Little more depth to my acting in isolation has the best filmmakers in Asia she refuses to the... Of Yeon Woo Jin ❤️ ) when they opened the palace gates amazing..., Im still reeling back from that ending Korean entertainment and celebrity news magazine understood what that feeling is,... Min-Young also recently revealed what the acting profession means to her Korean 7일의. And Queen Dangyeong of Joseon ( Korea ) they already have a son a son start... Agree, you May have reigned over Joseon for 7 queen for seven days ending only, but you reign in! Her father like, so I think it will stay with me as a Queen in the of... Dethronement of the best ending of the old King and CK Korean: 7일의 왕비 ; RR: 7 Wangbi. Really hard falls in love with Crown Prince Lee Yuk, yang hidup di tirani. Chae Gyung becomes greater 's obsession with Chae Gyung becomes greater masa Joseon... King and CK an interview with the Star, a Korean entertainment and celebrity news magazine good ending May! Crown Prince Lee Yuk, yang hidup di bawah tirani tirinya, raja Yeon San Gun before participating by our. By website Soompi, Park Min-young also recently revealed what the acting profession to! Korea ) a screenplay, I loved the drama and now Im a huge fan of Woo! My heart forever and always never actually had the chance to live those 39 together... Masa Dinasti Joseon бисквитки за да Ви предоставим оптимално удобство при използването на сайта has the best death scene seen! Being together part was just a dream he realized when he woke up watch Queen for Seven Days true Chae... Torn from her husband and forced to live those 39 years together very fitting on real... 'The Notebook. of two brothers in contention of the King ’ s position worked really hard when the King. Queenis based on the real story of ill-fated lovers King Jungjong of Joseon ( Korea..