A bit of experimenting reveals that forward slashes are the culprit. Is it a good idea to shove your arm down a werewolf's throat if you only want to incapacitate them? Or i miss something? What is a proper way to support/suspend cat6 cable in a drop ceiling?

10 comments Comments.

For example: Apparently forward slashes match between characters (even when it is in a character class, though only when the asterisk is present). Use forward slashes (and avoid drive letters) if you want your paths to work under multiple operating systems. So write the dash as the last character: [\w\d\s+/*-]*. Stack Overflow for Teams is a private, secure spot for you and I wrote that I know about r'pictures\12761_1.jpg'.split("\\") But how can I escape backslash if I already have variable with 'pictures\12761_1.jpg' value? Its got something to do with how Python uses repr(). Or any tips? So it does replace each "no character" with 'a'. string. Learn more.

How to replace all occurrences of a string? Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow! Tutorial :2D rendering with per-pixel lighting/nor... Tutorial :Total number of “1s” in a Postgres b... Tutorial :How to add a third-party Action Helper t... Tutorial :CSS Formatting to Keep Together, Tutorial :VB 6.0 SavePicture Method Problem, Tutorial :Help with rails collection select. Why is Italiae used rather than Italis in the phrase "In hortis Italiae"?

Any pointers? Can a clause be added to a terms of use that forbids use of the service if the terms of use would be illegal in the user's jurisdiction? Tutorial :Are RESTful Web services right way for r... Tutorial :Crystal Reports printing pauses between ... Tutorial :How can I determine if a script was call... Tutorial :Is there a common name in use for an obj... Tutorial :AJAX TabPanels - How to remove panel Out... Tutorial :Threads or Processes?

Tutorial :Forward slash in a Python regex.

What prevents dragons from destroying or ruling Middle-earth?

It is NOT a straight forward search and replace as I need to replace escape sequence (\).

I know the second part is bit confusing but I hope it made some sense. Also, to replace all the forward slashes on the string, the global modifier (g) is used. Tutorial :A general linux file permissions questio... Tutorial :Vertically align div (no tables), Tutorial :C# multiple selection listbox move, Tutorial :Subtraction - Order of Evaluation.

Why does a blocking 1/1 creature with double strike kill a 3/2 creature? It does not replace all the backslashes. I think it is not the /, but rather the - in your first character class: [+-/] matches +, / and any ASCII value between, which happen to include the comma. Use Forward slash / to break code into multiline code . Trying to replace the backslash character in a string obtained with the rs.documentpath() method. We use optional third-party analytics cookies to understand how you use GitHub.com so we can build better products. You can use the string .replace() method along with rawstring.

Having data-indepe... Tutorial :What's wrong with adding properties to D... Tutorial :when using criteria query, do you have t... Tutorial :how to achieve a similar hover effect in... Tutorial :Is it possible to delete an entry from a... Tutorial :When do you worry about stack size?

Switch to a different config format pimutils/vdirsyncer#141. Does Python have a ternary conditional operator? I simply put a r in front of / to change the forward slash.

Stack Overflow for Teams is a private, secure spot for you and Therefore, use a regular (non-raw) literal with escapes: Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers. How is it possible that a