9. “Our dads used to do this, and now us cousins always get together for it.” – Larry Lewis, 38. Here are a few quotes that may be appropriate for your cousin’s funeral or as, 16. As Constance Richards states, “Cousins are friends that will love you forever.” Always remember that: 1. Success is a process for all of us, and as long as you are making consistent progress towards your goals - sincerely giving your best effort more often than not - then you are already successful and deserve to feel proud … [CDATA[ Little kids love their cousins. Go to table of contents “A near neighbor is better than a distant cousin.” – Italian Proverb “Happiness has a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.” – George Burns “A cousin is someone whose smile helps when the roads are rough and long.” “Rain or shine, I’ll always be here.” When you’re younger, cousins are often to people you get most excited to see at family events, as they’re often the people you get on and can relate to the most within your family. “I may argue with my brother, but I fight beside my brother against my cousin, and with my cousin against a stranger.”, 33. — Unknown, 21. “Cousins are connected heart to heart, distance and time can’t break them apart.”, 26. Creating memories, having fun, and being there for one another is what cements a lifelong friendship. So commend the endowment of life and additionally the chance to be with your loved ones.”, “Sending the warmest of wishes to the most special cousin on your birthday. "My cousin is my favorite partner in crime." It's an unshakeable bond that truly withstands the test of time. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.” — Taraji P. Henson, 18. That’s where it all started, and academically I was a disaster at school. "Cousins are different beautiful flowers in the same garden." Each of these quotes offers a different way to express just how much the cousin in your life means. I always feel like we are growing up together. May you have a fantastic birthday, my dear cousin!”, “Hip hip hooray! 19. 16. “A lot of people would rather tour sewers than visit their cousins.” – Jane Howard, 36. 4. }); "Cousins are friends that will love you forever." Your cousin never had a choice in the matter! Having a cousin you are really close to is one of the best things that can ever happen to you. "Time passes, and we may be apart. I wish that you will have many more blessings and birthdays to come.”, “Cousin. The crazy memories are always the most fun to remember. "Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the cousins together." — Unknown . Cousins are different beautiful flowers in the same garden. This is because now the ultimate reason for attending family gatherings is for your children to have the time of their lives with their cousins. Following is our list of twelve cousin quotes for your and your favourite cousins to enjoy. "Treasure your cousins. May you have more birthdays to come, happy birthday!”, “For a special cousin on your birthday. You’ve always inspired me, supported me and did everything you could. Whenever I’m with you, my days become extraordinary. — Unknown, 2. A quote about cousins is perfect for adding to a holiday card or for writing on a birthday card. — Unknown, Quotes to Show That You're a Proud Cousin, 11. Cousins are like celebrities for little kids. Being true friends with your cousins is what keeps your bond strong. – H. L. Mencken. — Unknown, 14. It’s your birthday today. Following is our list of twelve cousin quotes for your and your favourite cousins to enjoy. GYST was acquired by Cake in 2019. Cousins are important because they are often your best friends but they’re also genetically related to you so that makes them even closer to you. I’m blessed having you in my life! It’s called cousins.” – Robin Williams, See also: Family Quotes, Friendship Quotes, Relationship Quotes, “At Christmas, Cousins are the presents under the tree.” – Karen Decourcey, “In my cousin, I find a second self.” – Isabel Norton, “I think what you’re seeing is a profound recognition on the part of the American people that gays and lesbians and transgender persons are our brothers, our sisters, our children, our cousins, our friends, our co-workers, and that they’ve got to be treated like every other American. I always love being with you. Accept. — Marion C. Garretty. 25. Inspiring soccer quotes, Rumi quotes, Stephen Curry quotes, Quotes on being single, Popular depression quotes, Good morning quotes, Monday quotes, Cancer quotes, Mother and daughter quotes, and others.