Their main specialty is the snipper guns and targets they sell. Help us be the best! This feature lets you determine how good a deal you are getting on toilet paper purchases. co-workers were mostly all hard workers and great to work with and fairly easy job. Epic Deal Hanes Men's 6-Pack FreshIQ Sport Cuts Crew Socks - 6 for $9.99, [Costco]

Luckily, Costco has a variety of water coolers to choose from, including bottleless water coolers and filtered water dispensers for both hot and cold water.

The staff is quite friendly and great things to learn when you work as a sales representative. If you were in charge, what would you do to make PRIMUS a better place to work? What was the most challenging part of your role at PRIMUS? They want more money but aren't willing to hirer more people to support their customers needs. Costco member Glenn Fleishman, a Seattle-based tech reviewer for Macworld and PCWorld, says conventional home Wi-Fi networking relies on a "hub-and-spoke" model, where the router is the hub and other routers or Wi-Fi extenders are spokes. 29 reviews. Combining the freedom and space of a private estate with the personalized attention of a professional concierge, Primus Villas offers a unique blend of opulent seclusion and exceptional service that is second to none. Costco will continue to hold facilities/suppliers responsible to monitor their growers' third-party audits, including audit review and … We have used primus for about 3 years. They are always tracking your work and will be at your neck about it. Technical issues are also resolved very quickly with a person that picks up the phone and speaks fluent English. Primus Company was about selling internet and homephone services which was located in Costco just for the Costco members. Primus e-Care - Residential Services: Help: Français? Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. Learned so much about sales and customer service. Review the privacy policy. Reviews from PRIMUS employees about PRIMUS culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. challenge stimulant, le lieu de travail est Costco. The modem smart rg that I bought from them has continusly connection issues.. they send me another one as it was covered by the warranty.. but they charged it to my credit card.. t's now almost impossible to get my refund.. each time I called them, after 30min waiting on the phone, they promised that the refund will be processed but It does never happened.. horrible service and the worst company I had to deal with. I`m satisfied with their service. Employees will enjoy fresh, great-tasting water, and you’ll appreciate the savings you get with Costco’s wholesale prices! When you call you get a live person answering the phone without a wait. I don’t think they have field techs.

Setup Outlook, Outlook Express and Mac Mail. I would never ever ever go with Bell as with them my bill increased every 6 months, and I didn't have hours to spend with them on the phone every six months to get them to go down in price by $5 and have them raise it again in 6 months time. I have been working at Primus full-time for more than 3 years, Good company culture, professional growth, Very ordinary benefits, slow in rolling out new products, There are no pros..only your vacay because you dont have to work. Kirkland signature full synthetic oil 0W20 4.73L x 2 $29.99, [The Bay] Though Primus being a close mimic to Bell or Rogers Home Internet plans, does suffer from the same high monthly fees and contract traps. Why can't everybody be like this? Improved communication skills. Are you sure you want to replace it? I`m with them for 10 months already. too much workload, poorly managed product, not enough employees, management is horrible minus a few great managers and no possible job advancement. Primus was once a great place to work for but the many years of downsizing and company buyouts have left it a shell of its former self. You are no longer on Costco's site and are subject to the privacy policy of the company hosting this site. http://www.primustel.ca/en/residential/ ... ntario.htm, [Innovation Credit Union]

After about 30 minutes on the phone and trying several thing it started to work. HOT. Share review. But the Costco Primus DSL that I have is getting 5 to 6 Mbps download and 0.5 to 1 Mbps up. And there were always new challenges as every day, as different weather conditions, which would effect the customer's mindset, so sometimes it is hard to talk to customers.

We have used primus for about 3 years. What questions did they ask during your interview at PRIMUS? After 61 minutes on hold Friday I hung up. Find the perfect plan and phone for you. Of Latin origin, Primus Inter Pares is an honorary title meaning "first among equals." Great job! Ask a question about working or interviewing at PRIMUS. $300 sign up bonus for no fee banking account with Innovation Credit Union (not Quebec), [EB Games] Always been motivated to push hard for the company because they treat their employees with the most respect.