32. Only those who fear you can understand your goodness. Thank You so much, Father. Your mercy kept me and Your goodness shielded me. |, What Ten Years of Prayer Writing Has Taught Me About Prayer, For 10 years, I have written a weekly article about prayer. All glory to Your Name in the highest. Father, together in prayer we want thank You for how good You have been to them. Recognize God’s Goodness in Answered Prayers “Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good! I can’t even count the blessings I have received from You especially today. We see the news and hear of another senseless shooting, another natural disaster, another leader exposed of corruption, another bad thing after another bad thing. It can be seen in how you have created everything in its time and in its season. Right here and now, they thank and praise You for every good thing You’ve done in their life. No matter what we do, God will be good to us. I am nothing without You and every day of my life is but for Your grace. 36. He is holy and separated from all evil. Copyright © 2020 Without Ceasing Woman. You alone are worthy to be praised and adored for all You have done, all You are doing and all You will yet do. You a blessed forever, my God and my Lord. All blessing, glory, and honour to You Lord. I declare that because my Father is good, I am good! Thank You, Lord, for all the obstacles surmounted and hindrances I overcame. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. John 3:16-17 – For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For Your love unbounded, Your mercy everlasting and Your grace immeasurable, I say THANK YOU JESUS. Thank You, Jesus.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'motivationandlove_com-narrow-sky-2','ezslot_28',119,'0','0'])); 34. The Goodness of God is the core of our Christian faith. If you ever doubt that God is good, then you don’t really believe it. During the transition of the day, I can’t but show my profound gratitude at the end of the day to You my Redeemer. Prayer To Remind Yourself Of God’s Goodness and Express Eternal Gratitude, Powerful Protection Prayer For Children In School | Prayer For School, Prayer To Withdraw From Every Toxic Relationship In Your Life, Prayer For Significant Change In Your Life | Prayers For Immediate Change, Prayer To Get Your Ex Back | Prayers To Bring Someone You Love Back, Prayer For Supernatural Success At Work | Job Success Prayers, Prayer For Forgiving Someone Who Deceived You | Powerful Prayers, Prayer For Strength To Be Spiritually Tough | Daily Prayer, Prayer For Fearlessness | Powerful Prayer Against Fear, Anxiety, & Worry. All praise and glory to Your Name on high. Lord, I am satisfied with your goodness. Great are You Lord and greatly to be praised. – Psalm 27:13. Hallelujah to You Lord in the highest. If I ask for bread you will not give me a stone. Psalms 145:15 – 127:19 – The eyes of all wait upon thee; and thou givest them their meat in due season. eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'motivationandlove_com-box-1','ezslot_12',165,'0','0']));eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'motivationandlove_com-box-1','ezslot_13',165,'0','1']));eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'motivationandlove_com-box-1','ezslot_14',165,'0','2']));eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'motivationandlove_com-box-1','ezslot_15',165,'0','3'])); Powerful Prayer to Thank God for His Goodness. You have indeed shower Your goodness and infinite mercy upon me today again. You get to pray and spend time with a good God. God has been so lovely and merciful to you and you family at large. I search all through and tried to count but all to no certainty. Help us entertain others in a life of goodness and peace and joy in Your Spirit. You have done so great things for me. We decree and declare that they are genuine thankful and continually aware of Your constant goodness in their life! Our God is gracious. Hallelujah to Your Name in the highest. The glory of God is His goodness. Thank You so much, Lord. Praise and adoration to You Lord for the unmerited favour and mercy kindness.eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'motivationandlove_com-box-4','ezslot_3',107,'0','0'])); 2. Hallelujah. It never ends. Lord God, You are holy. When the arrows of the day were shot, You guided me, and even now in the night, Your mercy is sure to keep me through. Your children know you to be a good, good Father. I will make with them an everlasting covenant, that I will not turn away from doing good to them. Psalms 31:19 – [Oh] how great [is] thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee; [which] thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee before the sons of men! I will give them one heart and one way, that they may fear me forever, for their own good and the good of their children after them. This gives us confidence to approach the goodness of God in prayer. Tozer “God’s goodness is the root of all goodness; and our goodness, if we have any, springs out of His goodness.” — William Tyndale “The greater your knowledge of the goodness and grace of God on your life, the more likely you are to praise Him in the storm.” Matt … I bring to You, O God all the glory, honour and praise for You deserve it all. Receive all my thanks. 5. There is none like unto you, for You alone o God are the Most -high and the God of glory. Your goodness to them has been consistent and constant. James 1:17 – Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. 35. But here we are today thanking in the little way we can for who You are and for what You do and have done. 47. What more can I say than to say thank You God. You made all things well and granted me a safe journey and a successful day. 57. What can I use to pay for all Your goodness and kindness, love and care, O King of kings? 22. Father, You are good and Your mercy endures forever! His Word and goodness never change. 39. Prayers A Prayer for God’s Goodness Towards Us October 2, 2019. Each day without Your presence is a disaster. Its all by Your grace and mercy. It’s not by my doing nor is it by my power that I am alive today and that I had a great day today but for Your love and goodness, O God. I praise You Name on high. You see something God wants then pray for it to happen and…, Prayer reminds us that He is always with us, He hasn't left us, and He likes us. I love You, Lord. Your goodness is prepared for those who trust in you. We pray for our loved ones to come to know Jesus, yet we continue to watch them walk away. One of the ways we can learn to completely trust that God is a good God is to praise Him for His goodness. You are He who loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord. … I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Thank You, Lord, for Your abiding presence with us always. Praise You for Your mercy and loving kindness to them! I will make with them an everlasting covenant, that I will not turn away from doing good to them. The eternal Father, the One who is, who was and who is to come. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Your mercy is great, so great that I can’t quantify it. Blessed be Your Name, O God of all flesh. Thank You, Lord. Required fields are marked *. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Today wouldn’t have been if not for Your mercy, grace and love. Anytime I see the dawning of a new day, I say thank. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Thank You Almighty God. Teach us to renounce ourselves and to do all things for the glory of God. Thank You so much, my gracious Father. He will work together all things for the good of those who love Him and are called by His name (Romans 8:28). We don’t have to fear His anger or wrath; all of that went to the cross. Hallelujah.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'motivationandlove_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_20',111,'0','0'])); 14. Hallelujah.eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'motivationandlove_com-leader-1','ezslot_11',110,'0','0'])); 9. Micah 6:8 – He hath shewed thee, O man, what [is] good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, and his incomparably great power for us who believe. 26. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Powerful Prayer to Thank God for His Goodness. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 60. It only takes a minute. You alone deserve all the praises and is given all the glory. Rachel’s Finally Home Album and devotional companion book. Thank You for Your goodness and mercy, today is very much of a reality all because of You Lord. I love You, Lord. I am so grateful to You O God. The Lord’s Faithfulness is gracious and so high beyond our comprehension. Cookie Policy - Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy. 18. Romans 8:28 – And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose. I will give them singleness of heart and action, so that they will always fear me for their own good and the good of their children after them. Your favours and mercy towards me is undoubtedly sure and true. I bless Your Lord. You alone are God, before the beginning of the world and You alone spans through the ages endlessly. Am so grateful. 12. I thank You for all Your loving kindness and mercies towards me throughout today and even the past and also thanking You for the belief that You will be there for me tomorrow. You reign in all the earth and Your glory can no man take. © Copyright Aleteia SAS all rights reserved. In seconds there are 60, in minutes there are 60, in hours there are 24, in days there are 365 or 366, all these multiplied together by millions can’t even measure up a bit to the praise of Your wondrous works and goodness. © 2020 PRAYER COACH. Thank You so much. My day was beautifully blessed and favoured by You. Your goodness is greater than we can imagine or explain. And they shall be my people, and I will be their God. This is a prayer I’ve put together where I would like to pray for anyone within the sound of my voice.