The developers and artists of Insurgence are … Anybody knows what might causes this? Maybe this game is CPU Bound? All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Special thanks to the teams of Pokemon Rejuvenation, Pokemon Reborn, Pokemon Zero, Pokemon Castaway, Pokemon Daybreak, Pokemon Empyrean, and Pokemon Insurgence. All in game settings are maxed. My rig is above average I get at least 120 at all times all settings maxed, what is your definition of a "high end rig"? Insurgence features new regions, new species, stunning new Mega Evolutions, and online trading capabilities.. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. All in game settings are maxed. [Fixed]Very low fps on Insurgency, good computer. This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. I don't get why developers toss in an extreme amount of particles, the cost vs. benefit is not worth it. And it turns out, when I uninstalled the Creator Updates (DAMN YOU MICROSOFT) which take place on late September 2018, the game ran as smooth as it used to be. Moreover, the game has a number of features which will definitely provide you good gaming experience. But many people can’t be able to make Pokemon Insurgence Full Screen. And it turns out, when I uninstalled the Creator Updates (DAMN YOU MICROSOFT) which take place on late September 2018, the game ran as smooth as it used to be. I note that non-RGSS games run as smooth as usual. Is it because of a Windows 10 update? This is the problem. I have a very good PC, but I can't get satisfying, acceptable FPS in a … We're thinking it's related to the field effects as they're piling up more and more and it's a lot to load in, but we can't really say for sure. Now I'm all hyped up to play v11 and I found out that the game runs A LOT slower than it should be. I will try... but I think the FPS is not limited. It reduced the lag by a ton. unsure as of the cause but i have experienced similar issues in the past and i’ve fixed a lot of the lag by changing the game to run using only 1 of the cores. bug major new 2020-06-03 © Valve Corporation. It is still laggy in overall though. I average 60fps on a 4 year old computer with a plain jane vid card. Another excellent fan-made ROM hack is coming to your way. Pokemon Insurgence is a fan-made Pokemon game where you can play with thousands of players.. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), http://gyazo.com/b598fedb9ae270a40d1f82e87a8f1cf8. Pokemon Insurgence is a fantastic, Pokemon game version packed with hundreds of new features that are not present in Gen III Pokemon game series and other ROM hacks. I learned about this from researching frame drops from another rgss player pokemon game, but if you’re unfamiliar, you reach it by going to task manager -> pokemon rejuv -> go to details -> right click game.exe -> set affinity -> deselect all cores except for one, which core you choose doesn’t really matter, but i noticed a lot of improvements to my game smoothness after trying this. hope this helps ^^. This is an issue we're aware of but aren't really 100% sure of what's causing it at the moment, especially the battle animations. #2761: Potential soft-lock in secret base using movement tile. Hopefully we can fix this in a future update, but for the time being apologies for the inconvenience! This didn't happen when I played v10. And then I've been trying to tinker around with the Windows Updates (by uninstalling them one at a time). On 12/25/2018 at 8:53 AM, williant112 said: Low FPS and stutterring in Pokemon Rejuvenation v11 (and other RGSS Games). I tried to set the affinity to 1 core, and yes, the game turned to be a little bit smoother. All rights reserved. So, I haven't touched any RGSS games since I finished Rejuv v10. have you tried "fps_max 60" in the console? In your vid card settings, have you made settings or used, "Use application settings?". i have the same lag's. And then I've been trying to tinker around with the Windows Updates (by uninstalling them one at a time). #2771: I found a tiny bug on ancient pillar's bike path that lets you go out of bounds a little, #2769: Miara Archaeological Site Bridge Disappears, #2765: Infernal Base glitch 1.2.6 and 1.2.7 (not faint glitch), #2768: Stuck behind scientist in Suntouched City for Holon Quest, #2458: Stuck behind Scientist Glitch (Holon Quest), #2767: all of the id numbers are the same, #2766: [1.2.7] Very Tiny Text During Battle, #2763: [version 1.2.6] POKEMON CRIES MUTED except for Mew, #2745: Poor Calculator Guy Can't Handle Division, #2665: I'm stuck while doing a broadcast mission, #2761: Potential soft-lock in secret base using movement tile, #2760: Pikachu Encounter Bug In Shade Forest, #2751: I am stuck in game, and cannot move, #2748: crystal fragment location unspecified, #2758: when breaking rock instant mega evolve, #2753: Game Freeze at Pokepon machine in Sonata town. And needs an i5 or something to get good FPS? This didn't happen when I played v10. appeared you can determine the item it will give you.If it has a pokemon you can determine the pokemon you are going to battle.If it is a pokeball just put the Id of the item you want and if it is a pokemon put the ID of the pokemon you want Current Hidden … People with high end rigs can't get over 100 steady frames on low settings yet angry seems to get better frames than 90% of people with 4 year old gear. When I did some of the things above the FPS was good at the beginning, like 200 FPS! Thanks for the reply! The game doesn't look bad without particles and it's runs so much better. I leaned significantly on these games for either assets, ... post as there has been a new patch 1.0.2 released that caches animation which greatly reduces in-battle animation lag. Seems like I don't need to use cheatengine anymore to speed up the game. I average 60fps on a 4 year old computer with a plain jane vid card. I also already tried to run game.exe with both my Dedicated GPU (GTX 1050Ti) and Integrated Graphics (HD 630), also tried to run it with compatibility mode (XP, Win 7), still to no avail. And I don't think it's because of the game, since I tried to run v10 and Pokemon Insurgence, and the issue still occurs there. If you want a good engine for particles use the Cry or the newer versions of UDK. And I don't think it's because of the game, since I tried to run v10 and Pokemon Insurgence, and the issue still occurs there. That combined with RPG Maker XP being a pretty old engine, it's easier to experience lag. Thank you, nonetheless. williant112, December 24, 2018 in Pokemon Rejuvenation. The FPS drops down when I enter a spot with lots of bushes, the mons' HP drops very slowly, etc. By The FPS drops down when I enter a spot with lots of bushes, the  mons' HP drops very slowly, etc. how i delete this file? performance is a known issue.