By working bred QH stallion out of pony club mare. with catt... 4yr old, 15.1hh paint QH cross mare Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. For ages 2-5. weight limit 50 pounds. Please keep in mind that our items are in used and/or vintage condition unless otherwise stated. Beautiful nature very willing to please. Plays a tune and makes pony sounds. Copyright © 2007-2020 Marktplaats B.V. All Rights Reserved. Browse Horses, or place a FREE ad today on horseclicks.com DAM: KRS ATTRACTIVE CARA 6204 2019 East Coast Arabian Championships Ads 1 - 8 of 26 . All ground work done. The Pinto Horse has been and is still being formed from many other breeds, the only excluded ones being: Appaloosa, Palouse, Heavy Horse or Standardbred ancestry. Pinto mare, Arabian stock horse, 6yr old, 15h. Pinto horses are also known as piebalds, which are black and white horses, while horses with white and any other colour have been called skewbalds. This mare needs consistant riding by a confident and experienced rider, would be suited by a rural w... Prairie spinner doc this horse would be your best mate trusting, brave forward going kind horse. Browse Horses, or place a FREE ad today on horseclicks.com The difference between the two has little to do with the colour, only the bloodlines. Will be registered Pinto prior to leaving here. Horse Deals have many quality Pinto horses for sale in Australia. Horses . Reluctant sale :(, Meet CHEEKY & ROCCO! Has had 2 foals. Unbroken but coming along nicely. Your child can join them and ride Pinto the pony. Filters. Browse Horses, or place a FREE ad today on horseclicks.com Any reproduction without permission is prohibited. Horse Deals have many quality Pinto horses for sale in and around NSW. Over the years, while not concerned with the production of one particular colour, Chalani Australian Stock Horses have bred and owned a handful of dilute and pinto stock horses with success. Find Pinto horses for sale in New South Wales. Floats, leads, worms, trimmed by barefoot farrier. She is currently unbroken. Pinto horses are also known as piebalds, which are black and white horses, while horses with white and any other colour have been called skewbalds. I am extremely well behaved for my farrier, my dentist can do my teeth without sedation, I float load like a dream and I will walk along side my human with or with... FOR SALE ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT Would suit adult riders club, trail riding. All Rights Reserved. Pinto mare, Arabian stock horse, 6yr old, 15h. Ready to go on with. I am a 14.2hh coloured Pintaloosa mare but I am not registered. Jessie has been in our family for the last 5 years and has been used as a lead line Pony from total beginners to off lead with more advanced k... My name is Rain. Has had 2 foals. EquineNow listing of pinto horses for sale. Copyright © 2020 Horse Deals. She does have scaring on her legs from fence accident which I can get photos of if required, does not affect her movement. The pinto is a horse whose dual coloured coat pattern is compromised of white areas combined with another of the basic coat colours common to horses, making each pinto unique. Good doer in drought. 60cm wide x 83cm deep x 81cm tall Unbroken beautiful paint mare can be registered 4 yrs old had saddle on and lunged but never ridden ... A splash of outback eagle. She does have scaring on her legs from fence accident which I can get photos of if required, does not affect her movement. She is registered IMHR & AMHS, paperwork on photos. Most Paints can be dual registered as Pinto's provided they have the correct colour requirements. Very Good Condition. Yearlings one Filly.All ... Elektra Life's 'Magnesium 4 Horses' brand offers food grade magnesium chloride salt flakes in small and bulk quantities to supplement diet with magnesium - naturally! Height Range hh Apply Age Range yrs Apply Price Range Apply Exclude Stallion Ads Exclude Sold Horses. Easy to float, trim feet etc. The colt will be registered IMHR his dad’s paperwork on photos ( blk & white pinto). | Sign In | Register. Free Standing..Made in Japan Height: 16cms Width: 19cms. It has been the quality brand of choice for... Training for horse riders of all ages and riding disciplines throughout Australia. Poseidon Bay is three time Pinto Endurance Horse of the year with over 1500 miles.  15  30  50  100. Filter Horse Ads Search. Horse Deals have many quality Pinto horses for sale in Australia. Diva is a real smooch but remains polite and respectful on the ground. Search alert. Grid. Very good nature and good with feet. results per page: Nick Jr's Dora the Explorer and her cousin Diego love to play cowboy. Has had 2 foals. Keyword pinto. 1 bay filly which I have retained and 1 buckskin and white pinto colt ( also for sale rising yearling) Easy to float, trim feet etc. 2.5 yrs old floats easy to LEED , do feet and worm as mentioned regretful sale good home only $2500 Ono text me on Cheers, MINI PONY PAIR & all gear package deal. Horses For Sale ... Pinto Horses for Sale in Oklahoma Pinto Horses in Oklahoma. One of the most frequently asked question regarding the Pinto is "What is the difference between Pintos and Paints?" This is a very regretful sale we are selling our beautiful Q/H Pinto colt he is beautiful and quiet has one blue eye Can be put back in foal to cremello partbred Arabian for guaranteed buckskin or palomino foal with 50% chance of been pinto for an extra $500 to be paid in full before joining. Actual Horse Measures Approx. The horses' name is Blaze… Reserve Champion Double registered . Sadly she will no be as big as we had wanted and she is just being wasted in the paddock. Home Pets Horses & Ponies 14 Results: pinto in Western Australia. Get notified when new items are posted. Would suit a confident ha... 2 and 1/2 Year old paint gelding. Forward moving. PINTO HORSES FOR SALE. Sort. There are no classified ads currently in this category. She does have scaring on her legs from fence accident which I can get photos of if required, does not affect her movement. When worked she was a nice ride just lazy. Breed. \nWelsh cob X Waler\nBeau...","location":{"city":"Wodonga","state":"VIC"}},{"id":80047,"slug":"black-and-white-pinto-f22121e3-285c-4957-90c5-f9dad38e5146","title":"Black and White Pinto","category":"Horse","flag":null,"is_sold":false,"is_featured":null,"is_urgent":null,"card_image":"https://s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/ffx-ags-application-horsedeals-production-main/listings/production/listings_base/images/files/287812/1597146785/card_centered/69b5cf.jpg?1604374300","images_count":1,"videos_count":0,"price":"$3,900 ","qualities":{"height":15.1,"age":"8yo","breed":"Pintos","sex":"Mare","colour":null,"registrations":[],"main_discipline":"Breeding","disciplines":["Breeding","Companion"],"sire":null,"dam":null,"rider_level":null},"is_favorited":false,"description":"Very pretty black and white pinto broodmare.\nHandled and floated. Mustang Pinto horse for sale. Update your browser to view this website correctly. Horse Deals have many quality Pinto horses for sale in and around NSW. Location. There are no auctions currently in this category. Sh, Blaze is a beautiful girl, comes running when called and loves her bum scratches, she is easy to do anything with ie float, feet, worm etc. I'm the cute grey & white Pintaloosa gelding & I'm 13yo & 34in high. Copyright © 2020 Horse Deals. tobiano Pinto filly. 23cm wid, Pinto mare, Arabian stock horse, 6yr old, 15h. Pinto mare, Arabian stock horse, 6yr old, 15h. 1 bay filly which I have retained and 1 buckskin and white pinto colt ( also for sale rising yearling) Easy to float, trim feet etc. 1 bay filly which I have retained and 1 buckskin and white pinto colt ( also for sale rising yearling) Easy to float, trim feet etc. Has had 2 foals. 2020 East Coast Arabian Championships Her filly is part Arab not reg. Simply put: The Paint Horse, registered by the Australian Paint Horse Association is limited to horses of documented and registered Paint, Quarter horse or Thoroughbred breeding. Update your browser to view this website correctly. Unbroken. Filter & Refine. lightly handled Color. Mum says I'm mini pon, Dora and Diego Bouncing Pony Ride with Sound and Movement, Dora the Explorer They will only be sold to approved home.