I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This is not a re-branded formulation, unlike many of the brands that are currently being sold today. I'm a shipping policy. Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. 3. This is not a re-branded formulation, unlike many of the brands that are currently being sold today. You know something else to cut the vht with that won't kill the rubber? I'm a product detail. This is not a re-branded formulation, unlike many of the brands that are currently being sold today. Our polymers are non-toxic and free from impurities that simply don't assist in making the stickiest shit possible. Great job by AZN and the 405 crew!!! We thank you and lookfoward to hooking up with ya soon! Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Other. Grip the bottle with your pimp hand and SHAKE WELL. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. Grip the bottle with your pimp hand and SHAKE WELL 2. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on September 12, 2019. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Just use vht by itslef if you are worried about tire life, anything more aggressive is designed to melt the rubber even more but will allow you to hook better.[/. Roll up on the sticky icky and do a “Hot Box Cloud” burnout. Pimp Juice is finally back! Excludes: Africa, Central America and Caribbean, Europe, Oceania, South America, Middle East, Russian Federation. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Your mixture will all depend on the wether. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Took longer to get to me than expected even after paying for upgraded shipping. Not sure though. If your gonna use it grab some blue painters tape and tape off the rear of the car. Another change we have made is to remove all pigmentation from the formula. Your IP: 128.199.112.78 If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. This is a two-man operation, with one henchman laying down the traction … PhotoCon is a three-day complete emersion into all things photography. I’m a Return and Refund policy. We're about brand loyalty and using brands that fit your lifestyle the best. Something went wrong. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. We just know what we have created is unique and original, we're proud and stoked that we are finally bringing Pimp Juice back to those who have faithfully awaited it's return. Pimp Juice Quart. Pour out this stick a** sh*t in front of rear tires. When you get the right mixture it will string like spider webs. The PayPal Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank. Roll up on the sticky icky and do a “Hot Box Cloud” burnout. It’s a special formula that triggers a spiteful punch, but it’s more of the smooth and elegant taste, which can strike you down. Pimp Juice After a 10 year hiatus and countless hours of research and development, we've finally unlocked all the secrets to the traction formula and we're now bringing it back to the streets. • Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. okcfarmtruck has no other items for sale. 5 stars. Or that effect is what makes it hook really good? Nice doing business with you , love the pimp juice!! No seriously I saw them use MEK. This is some sticky ass sh*t! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. When you melt the rubber and lay a patch, it gives you the ability to hook on your layed down rubber. The Discovery Channel 405, the Street Outlaws Secret Weapon!! This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item. After a 10 year hiatus and countless hours of research and development, we've finally unlocked all the secrets to the traction formula and we're now bringing it back to the streets. Will purchase again! Roll up on the sticky icky and do a “Hot Box Cloud” burnout 4. Reviewed in the United States on February 6, 2019, Holy crap this stuff is sticky! I raced a "no prep" back of the track race where they used that stuff. not sure if someone already mentioned that or not. After a 10 year hiatus and countless hours of research and development, we've finally unlocked all the secrets to the traction formula and we're now bringing it back to the streets. • The colder the weather the more mek you add. Something went wrong. Grip the bottle with your pimp hand and SHAKE WELL. We have taken the time and money to precisely measure the correct amounts of solvents and polymers so that we could honestly say we own the entire formula from the ground up. This is some sticky ass sh*t! After a 10 year hiatus and countless hours of research and development, we've finally unlocked all the secrets to the traction formula and we're now bringing it back to the streets. With our own proprietary formula we have created the stickiest sh*t on planet Earth, from the ground up! 5. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Other, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. I'm still using one of the jugs of Pimp Juice I bought a few years ago :king: When I run out Ill probably just try using TrackBite or something straight out of the container "The frustration of poor performance lingers long after the cheapest price is forgotten" Save Share. Remember, its yo duty to stick that booty! Please enter a number less than or equal to 3. 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 50 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 4 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 5 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 6 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 2 product ratings. Have used it in the past and always does a good job of getting the rubber on the road and your tires hooked up. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. You'll thank me later! Pimp Juice is finally back! Pour out this stick a sh t in front of rear tires. Pimp Juice Traction Compound - 1 Gallon - No Prep Tire Prep - Made in... Pimp Juice Traction Compound - 1 Gallon - No Prep Tire Prep - Made in The USA. Here in Florida we use a 25% mek and 75% vht. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence. You should really take the time to read the MSDS sheets on the chemicals that you're using, it's not always race cars and rainbows. You will need to test multiple mixture to find out what is good. PhotoCon 2020 will be the largest conference of its kind in state history! its call "Dat Juice" now btw. Coyote'13 "He gone" Established Member. While researching the affect of UV Rays on the formula we concluded that UV light has a negative affect on the formula and decreases the shelf-life of the polymers. The solvents and polymers we use are biodegradable, this leaves our local tree huggers and West Coast users without concern of any backlash.