Kaya naman naisip ni Sarah na ishare itong sweet and fun moments sa inyo. What does the 2020 presidential election mean for space exploration? Rodjun Cruz and Dianne Medina welcome their first born baby Rodolfo Joaquin.

Hintay ako ng hintay. As her story was told in MMK, she worked really hard for that crown.

November 2, 2020, 6:06 pm, by Wurtzbach said her niece is also very talented and loves to sing and dance. Pero wala hintay ako ng hintay. “So I left and flew back to Manila. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. “The day I became an official Binibining Pilipinas candidate for 2015, Lara was born. admin She loves to share her foods with her friends! © 2020 ABS-CBN Corporation. adMin It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.

Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. All Rights Reserved. Pia also became one of the endorsers of Downy and Creamsilk and so much more. November 3, 2020, 10:59 am, by admin Pia Wurtzbach Considers Her Niece Lara As Her Lucky Charm by aDMin September 10, 2020, 7:52 pm Pia Wurtzbach came from a long journey before she became the Miss Universe 2015. Connect with friends faster than ever with the new Facebook app.

Follow us, as we follow your idols online! Fast forward to present time, Wurtzbach said she is elated to see how Lara is growing up as a good kid. “Back in 2014 when Sarah was pregnant with Lara, I flew to the UK over the Christmas period to wait for Sarah to give birth. Shop your essentials from Shopee Mart, free delivery with minimum spend, Get up to 90% OFF deals, coupons and vouchers, Shop top-rated healthy products with discount shipping and customer rewards. Share. This website uses cookies to improve your experience.

Just recently, Pia turned sentimental as she remembers her journey before her dreamlike success. November 3, 2020, 11:02 am, by She shared in a one-minute video pictures depicting her humble beginnings until she was crowned as Miss Universe 2015. She is the third Filipina who brought home the highly-coveted Miss Universe crown for the country in the same year. She also proudly shared that lara is growing up as a very loving and generous kid as she is. November 3, 2020, 3:37 pm, by

“I love watching these videos lalo na pag naho-home sick ako or nabuburn out sa trabaho,” she said. (With feelings!) Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article. A post shared by Pia Wurtzbach (@piawurtzbach) on Aug 22, 2020 at 7:12pm PDT, by She won the prestigious Binibining Pilipinas in 2015 pageant after three attempts.

Tyson Foods Just Got Rid of This Important Food Safety Measure, Walmart Just Brought Back This Iconic Hot Sauce Collection. Posted at Aug 23 2020 12:30 PM.

Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Nag new year na, di parin sya lumalabas! You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. I really think Lara is my lucky charm in life ❤️ Kwento ko lang but back in 2014 when Sarah was pregnant with Lara, I flew to the UK over the Christmas period to wait for Sarah to give birth. Tapos nag sunod sunod na yung swerte ko for that year and moving forward,” Pia wrote. MANILA – Pia Wurtzbach is convinced that her niece Lara is her lucky charm in life. adMin What’s more interesting is that Lara was born at the exact day when Pia became the official Binibining Pilipinas candidate and since then, all luck was given to her. AboutCareersPrivacyTermsContact UsAdvertise With Us, Pia Wurtzbach convinced niece Lara is her lucky charm, A post shared by Pia Wurtzbach (@piawurtzbach). Watch the video below to see what Wurtzbach is talking about. These cookies do not store any personal information.

She went there in Christmas season but until New Year came, Sarah still didn’t gave birth and she had to come back in the country for the screening. Malapit na mag screening sa Binibini" so I left and flew back to Manila. Mindoro, Mga sapul ng lahar sa Guinobatan noong 'Rolly' nagbabayanihan. As seen in the Television, Pia had a family background that seems like a story from a teleserye. Being the doting aunt that she is, Wurtzbach shared to her followers a video of Lara performing “Let It Go” from the animated film “Frozen” hoping it could brighten everyone’s day. ABS-CBN News. Totoo Ba Ito?,’ Ang babae sa Balete Drive, 'Ex-communist rebel' says NPA gets info from DPWH on infra to be attacked, PBA: Ginebra escapes Alaska to halt slide, US Library of Congress archives podcast series on Duterte's war on drugs, Sharea app mamimigay ng bisikleta sa piling manggagawa, frontliners, 'Biker Santa' naglilibot para mamigay ng regalo sa mga batang lansangan, Libo-libong bahay napinsala ng Rolly, Quinta sa Batangas, Panukalang dep't of disaster resilience muling tinalakay matapos ang 'Rolly', Ex-'PBB' housemates lalahok sa fundraising para sa mga hinagupit ng 'Rolly', Pagkain, gamot hatid sa mga nasalanta ng 'Rolly' sa Guinobatan, Bakit militar ang vaccine czar? We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish.

She actually had her own movie with Gerald Anderson, My Perfect You.

Pia Wurtzbach convinced niece Lara is her lucky charm. Meanwhile, many are saying that Lara can be the next Miss Universe in the future. On Instagram, the former Miss Universe shared that a lot of good things happened to her after her sister gave birth to Lara five years ago.

I really wanted to wait and be there for when it happens but my sister said "Sige na, umuwi ka na. US election: What time are election results? September 10, 2020, 7:52 pm.

But do you know that our Queen Pia considers someone as her lucky charm? Shw wrote a very heartwarming caption explaining how Lara brings luck in her life. Here She Is Now, KC Concepcion Finally Speaks Up About The Real Score With apl.de.ap, Andi Eigenmann felt right choosing the simple life over material things, Man who will help Michelle Lhor Bana-ag claims that Raffy Tulfo is wrong for accusing that Michelle is still using dru6s.

Deck the Halls, Because Freeform's 25 Days of Christmas Schedule Is Here! Nag new year na, di parin sya lumalabas,” she said.