Up until today, the Chase ATM provided cash withdrawals on our Paypal debit card with no extra fees beyond the Paypal $1 - now Chase is charging $3. But when I looked online, it said that PayPal would charge me $1.50 to use the ATM. Not all services may be immediately available. Use the PayPal app2 to load money or withdraw cash from your account at more than 4,700 Walmart locations nationwide. Doesn't seem like that should keep them from sending me a replacement card, or at least not without emailing me if they felt there was a discrepancy of some sort. MoneyPass ATM locator: https://www.moneypass.com/ PayPal Services and Fees: https://www.paypal.com/us/myaccount/bundle/fees I was looking to see if there were any and kept finding old archives that just said all ATM's will result in a fee. Get The Card5 I am on the prowl all the time for things I can buy cheap and sell at a profit on eBay and cash in my pocket is how it happens…. Re: Is there an ATM where there are no fees? The PayPal Cash Mastercard is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated. This service fee applies to the PayPal mobile app to load or withdraw cash and is not a fee for using the PayPal Cash Mastercard. My PayPal card does NOT have the MoneyPass logo on it. 3 PayPal does not charge a fee for this service. 4 A $0.50 ATM Domestic Withdrawal Fee applies at participating Walmart locations in the U.S. An ATM operator fee of $2.50 also applies for these locations. Thought I'd start this post to hopefully help others find this answer quickly that is current. Show the code to a cashier, give them the cash and the money is sent directly to your account. At least if Bancorp does not charge a fee, it cuts the fee in half. Learn more in Community Events. At some point, I will give it a try if I need to get cash, and then I will know. At least if Bancorp does not charge a fee, it cuts the fee in half. You will likely get a warning that there MAY be a of $3.00, but this only applies to cards that are not on the MoneyPass network. What this means for you: When you open a Card Account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. Create your own PayPal.Me link and share it instantly with anyone: friends, customers, or partners. I live in one of the largest cities and we dont have 7 11s. Add your card to Walmart Pay and shop in-store wallet-free. ©1999-2020 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. There may be additional ATMs that aren't shown here. ©1999-2020 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved.

Anyone know of a bank or network that we can use for paypal debit card cash withdrawals that doesn't charge any fees on top of paypal's $1? The amount of cash you can load or withdraw may be affected by additional activity on your PayPal account between the time you generate the code and when you use it. However, Walmart will charge a $3.00 fee to complete the load. But when I looked online, it said that PayPal would charge me $1.50 to use the ATM. Cash in, cash out. Search. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Buy something cheap. If you need more cash, repeat the process. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. This content may be old or outdated. Now all I can find info about on the PP site is a PP Mastercard and I do NOT want a credit card. Neither logo is on my card - and I always like to know when I'm asking ignorant questions! All rights reserved. Cookies help us customize the PayPal Community for you, and some are necessary to make our site work. My PayPal card does NOT have the MoneyPass logo on it.

Personally, I was using my PP debit card to pay for purchases. Limits reset at the beginning of each calendar month.

Card may be used everywhere Mastercard is accepted. Terms apply. This is not the case - I very often use MoneyPass ATM's for withdrawing cash from my PayPal account with the PayPal debit MasterCard, as the MoneyPass ATM's are located in every 7-11 store as far as I am aware, and 7-11 is seemingly everywhere so it is very convenient. For full functionality of this site it is necessary to enable JavaScript. Go to the store. Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines. Must have a PayPal Cash Plus account to add cash at retail locations. If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. For cash-in, load limits of $1,500 per day, $3,500 per week or $5,000 per month apply. Someone said that they did not get a new card from PayPal. 1 The $3 promotion pricing is currently only available at Walmart stores nationwide. Get cash back. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser. Not true. Withdraw cash from your account for a total of $3 at more than 3,000 Walmart ATM. Share your PayPal.Me link the way you want to.

Pourquoi me connecter à mon compte Google ? Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Introducing a debit card that lets you access your account to shop in-store at Walmart and everywhere Mastercard® is accepted. Fee-Free ATMs. Use of these trademarks and brand names do not represent endorsement by or association with this card program. A $400 daily ATM withdrawal limit applies. Sadly, it appears that this only applies to the prepaid cash card, not the debit card that is attached to your PayPal account. I have a PayPal business debit and go to moneypass atms and always get charged a fee.