Sanjay and his wife, Katherine, have been married for over 10 years and have three children. Fun, engaging conversations about what it takes to build stronger, healthier marriage and family relationships. [1] Prior to becoming CEO of VMware he was President and Chief Operating Officer, EMC Information Infrastructure Products at EMC. Perry was formerly president of global family care for the Procter & Gamble Company. It gave me chills. Previously, Du spent 10 years as Managing Director, Private Investments and Real Assets at Northwestern University. Now, we're at the point of being empty nesters, and she was expressing to me the need to narrow her focus down to a statement, a personal statement of vision for her life that would help her determine what her life is all about, and I don't know of a woman or a man who couldn't use a more profound statement of how they're to live than by having a personal mission statement. He joined Horsley Bridge in 2011 and is also a member of the investment team there. Cornerstone began in 1992 as a home bible study at the Madsen’s. Pat: How I've done. John is an author, speaker and the senior pastor of Menlo Church in the San Francisco Bay Area. from Nanyang University in Singapore. Like I say, as we're coming up on empty nesting, it's probably about time to think about the next revision of the mission statement. He loves classic cars, water sports, road trips, and music. After receiving his Graduate Degree from Dallas Theological Seminary, he served as an Associate Pastor, Youth Pastor and Worship Pastor prior to serving at WestGate. Dennis: And how do you use a personal mission statement? And am I taking the steps today to prepare myself for those potentials in the future? Her particular interests are in analyzing and catalyzing the flow of energy and strategy in healthy, dynamic leadership teams. I hope you can be with us for that conversation. Jon has been described as the "most connected guy in the entire Bay Area". Tess has been New Door Ventures’ CEO since 2003. Born and raised in Rockford, Illinois, John graduated from Wheaton College and holds a Master of Divinity and doctorate degree in clinical psychology from Fuller Seminary. How can I use every skill, every dollar, everything He's given me to execute that plan on earth.". Anthony began his career as an early employee at Box. Before joining EMC, he was the first Chief Technology Officer of Intel Corporation and Senior Vice-president and General Manager of the Digital Enterprise Group at Intel. We'll see you back next time for another edition of FamilyLife Today. In 1998, Pastor Hurmon helped found the Greater Boston Interfaith Organization. Bob: Number four can be scratched off the list? Practically, I'm thinking of a mom who may want to set some goals for her family at this stage in her life in terms of raising her children. [3][4][5], "Executive shuffle at Intel: Pat Gelsinger leaves to join EMC", "Microsoft CEO Drama Intensifies As VMware, Qualcomm Execs Surface As Candidates", "With Microsoft CEO Race in Home Stretch and Mulally Fading, Here's My Dark-Horse Pick: VMware's Gelsinger", "Will Microsoft Hire Pat Gelsinger And Merge Wintel? This is the person that you want to be married to 10, 15 years from now. I'm saying, "How can I apply everything that He has given me to carry out His will, His desire. I know you find that a little hard to believe, knowing me today, but …. Aren't you really working for the shareholders?". Steve joined WestGate Church as Lead Pastor in 2001. As you fill out your donation form on the Web, you'll come to a keycode box, and if you type the word "Love" in there L-O-V-E, that is how we'll know to send you a copy of this CD. Sanjay’s father, Zac Poonen, has been one of the more well-known preachers/teachers in India, having planted over 100 churches in his 50 years of ministry. Bob: Successful companies often understand clearly their mission. Pat: Yeah, I've had some bad years. So I'll say "How did I do this past year dating my wife regularly?" In 2007, she answered God’s call to serve RealOptions full time as their Executive Director and was named CEO in 2010. Pat: Absolutely, and I think people around the globe are embracing essentially Christian practices because of their absolute ethical and moral purity. Pat: So – 2 Peter, chapter 1:7-11 – the ladder of maturity – "For this very reason make every effort to add to your faith goodness, to your goodness knowledge, to your knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness, to godliness love. For over 16 years, Skip has served as chairman of Connect Silicon Valley (formerly called the Silicon Valley Prayer Breakfast) and is an elder at New Beginnings Community Church. Pat: Yeah, the last chapter was really pretty exciting, right? You know, few of us, a few of us have the life of being full-time ministers. Tess began her career as a brand assistant at Procter & Gamble and spent 20 years in the personal computing industry, where she is best known for having co-created the first presentation software, Harvard Graphics. And am I putting – you know, if I look out over a week or a month, have I put my time consistent with my mission statement and, if not, how am I going to adjust it? Pat: Absolutely, and I think intentional living saying "Here's what I've got, here's the skills and resources, here is where I want to go and how." Bob: So a guy who knows that you're a corporate VP at Intel, and he'd say, "Okay, so how is this leveraging your life for God? and Carolyn provide romance basics – C.J. Write them down," and this is how you were going to begin your sales training day. Ben holds a BS and an MS in Computer Science, both from Stanford. He’s lived every part of the entrepreneurial cycle, served as COO and CTO, and is passionate about sharing his knowledge and experience. Upon realizing that his technology research had created an immediate business opportunity, Ben took a leave of absence from his second year of a PhD program at Stanford. How can my children be a legacy for me for generations to come?" Well, tomorrow Ken Ham is going to join us. He serves as an investor and coach for developing companies. Our eleven counties and 256 cities & towns have one of the highest per capita incomes of any area on the face of the earth. And, ultimately, I could say that because I work so hard to live that out, I could be very confident that, absolutely, that was the case. Can I come back and grade your mission statement here? 125 E Campbell Ave. #204Campbell, CA 95008email: info@tbc.city. And a couple of cases, I was specifically named in lawsuits against Intel. You know, that's a great statement for any man, any woman, wherever they are regardless of their job. In 2011, he returned to the Bay Area and served as the Teaching Pastor of Abundant Life Christian Fellowship (ACLF) in Mountain View for 2 years.