The other way is actually fusing and using skill inheritance. 1 Appearances 2 History 3 Profile 3.1 Persona 5 3.2 Persona 5 Royal 4 Stats 4.1 Persona 5 / Royal 5 Gallery Persona 5 / Royal: Death Arcana, Treasure Demon The Hope Diamond is a grayish-blue diamond said to bring curses to the owner. ├ Hidden Elements ├ Cendrillon It provides a summary of the Weapon's Stats, Effects, and Where to Obtain. 7 Like Unlike. I'm an SCA rapier fighter and my preferred style is sword and dagger. Persona 5 Joker's Dagger. Hizutsu HP (Custom) – effect none/ atk 376/ acc 82/ rounds 12 Ryozanpaku Sword – effect none/ atk 68/ acc 94 Anyway, I'm not sure how great having a parrying dagger would be. I've only ever fought rapier solo before, and I was finding it difficult to get past my opponent's guard successfully. Remove ads and unlock special features, A complete beginning-to-end walkthrough, with detailed boss strategies, A detailed look into all of the Confidants, Every single Request that takes you into the mysterious Mementos, The location of every single Persona in the game, including a detailed look into Fusion, A comprehensive trophy guide that will get you that elusive platinum trophy. ), (Change High class Imitation Sword to Imitation Sword. └ Kasumi Yoshizawa ├ September ├ Ann Takamaki ├ Justice Arcana Fury Blade – effect +Rage(med)/ atk 170/ acc 90 ├ SP Recovery I think Ryndar_Locke is right when he says they're made to catch weapons. ├ Loki └ March Hope Diamond (ホープダイヤ, Houpudaiya)? ├ Anat ├ Official Western Release Date Confirmed I'm in the later stages of developing a tactical RPG system called Way of Steel. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. ■ Persona Compendium Guides also forgot to add rounds for the guns. ├ Fusion Alarm 1.5k Views 0 Comment. ├ Empress Arcana └ Kasumi Yoshizawa – Faith Confidant Change Iado to Iai Katana. └ Vanadis ├ Munehisa Iwai Probably best to add the Masamune and not change the Yume Mimasa info in case they aren’t the same weapon but try to confirm in case the Yume Mimasa is and is inaccurately named and missing info. ├ Uriel March 17, 2020 ├ How to Acquire Will Seeds The technique during fencing would likely be to deflect the blade away and then step in for a counter. You want to quickly kill it, as it has access to Garudyne, Rakukaja and Diarahan, the last of which can heal the mini-boss completely. Note how in the beginning of the video, the part of the blade that is closest to the hand is better for deflecting blows than the tip, because you have the additional leverage. Dragon God Pole – effect none/ atk 240/ acc 94 Talwar – effect +Confuse (low)/ atk 98/ acc 94 ├ Gorokichi The stats are 240 atk and 94 acc. ├ July ├ Ella 29. Press J to jump to the feed. ├ Full Moon (Makoto) ├ Ryuji Sakamoto – Chariot Confidant I know this, because I did exactly that last week. ■ Other Characters Fencing relies heavily on thursts and thrusts can be made very quickly and precisely. That’s all you can do here, so exit back to the Members’ Floor Lobby for a cutscene, with you getting another 3000 coins. Antares II (custom) – effect none/ atk 276/ acc 88 Does anyone know what dagger in Royal looks like the one from smash? └ Arcana Ultimate Persona where do you find the prism dagger and kukri prime. Cookies help us deliver our Services. There will be another guard in here, which you have to fight. ├ Yusuke Kitagawa It doesn't seem to be the one seen in smash like in the original version of the game. Unfortunately, you can’t do anything in the Slots Area yet, so head to the east to enter the Dice Area. ■ Persona 5 Royal Story Walkthroughs Its shorter length would also make an opponent think twice about getting too close. Replica AR (Default) – effect none / atk 104/ acc 82/ rounds 12, (rename Replica gun Replica to Replica AR. Hmm...I think something like a sai would be great for this even though its not really a dagger. Seishiki Sword – effect none/ atk 136/ acc 94 The first area back downstairs has two Shadows close together, so try and wait until they separate to take them down. You will want to enter the door on the other side of the room, opposite of the chest you opened on the previous visit, which will bring you to the backroom area. ├ Shadow Madarame (Azazel) ├ Shido’s Palace (I think I accidentally posted twice. ├ Jose’s Shop and Services Masamune – effect +Sleep(low)/ atk 244/ acc 96, (Katana, Fury Blade, and Masamune were missing from the weapons list and is questionable if the Masamune should be replacing the Yume Mimasa. There is another Safe Room off to the west, in the middle portion of the map here, if you wish to use it. ├ Daily Activities ├ August ├ Jazz Jin Ooohh, I like that little wrinkle. There is no "weak" of a dagger blade. Community for Persona 5 and Persona 5 Royal ├ Books Ranged weapons, meanwhile, can be used to knock down foes that are weak to gun damage but have limited rounds. There's been a few SCA guys I've talked to over the course of developing the game and they've been a good resource. ├ Lucy Obviously the main weapon should be doing that, but if he somehow finds a way to slip past your sword (rendering it ineffective as a weapon) you still can stick him with your dagger easily. It would make for a perfect "stunt", as I call my melee abilities. └ Kasumi (Faith) ├ Reaper Persona ├ Yuuki Mishima – Moon Confidant ├ Persona Overview Persona 5 Joker's Dagger. Why not join us today? ├ Makoto Niijima ├ Mercurius Once you disable both, go and save in the lobby, then return to the big slot machine. That is the premise behind Persona 5, where the teenagers feel just that, with them being ruled by corrupted and twisted adults. ├ Goemon └ Importing P5 Saved Data Either fuse Kushinada with Hecatoncheires, or go with Bugs and Anubis (if latter, inherit High Counter). It was used in the off-hand to defend agianst thrusts made by rapiers or other fencing weapons. ├ Quiz Show It needs to have a High Counter on it, which can be done in one of two ways. I’m not sure if we got your directions correctly, we have updated it however. There will be two things here in this little hole, a green control terminal (remember this) and a treasure chest ( Smokestained Armor ). ├ Electric Chair ├ Negotiation Upon going back to the elevator, a guard will be there and you’ll have to fight it. It would seem to me if you had a sword in your main hand and a dagger in your offhand, this would put you perpetually off balance. ├ Depths of Mementos I borrowed a dagger, and was suddenly able to do it, and do it consistently. Yeah the sai was another variation I had in mind. ├ Nue ├ Izanagi no Okami ├ New Costumes and Outfits 994 Views 1 Comment. └ Tycoon, ■ Phantom Thieves of Hearts ├ Magician Arcana ├ Skill Accessories ├ Sojiro Sakura By continuing you confirm you have read and agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy/Cookie Policy. ├ Recommended Trait Skills ├ Mementos Dungeon ├ Moon Arcana ├ Okumura’s Palace It looks like you can win the 50,000 coins here, but it’s highly likely the machine itself is rigged to make your lose. Persona 5 is the pursuit of that rebel spirit. Thanks! They are weak to Nuke skills, so they should go down with relative ease, probably one All-Out Attack. 12 Like Unlike. ├ Hereward 1 Appearances 2 History 3 Profile 3.1 Persona 5 3.2 Persona 5 Royal 4 Stats 4.1 Persona 5 / Royal 5 Gallery Persona 5 / Royal: Death Arcana, Treasure Demon The Hope Diamond is a grayish-blue diamond said to bring curses to the owner. Persona 5 Game Dagger Emblem, PERSONA transparent background PNG clipart size: 500x516px filesize: 23.08KB Dagger transparent background PNG clipart size: 416x416px filesize: 39.3KB Knife LARP dagger Parrying dagger Weapon, dagger transparent background PNG … ├ Treasure Persona Take a look at this video. Gilgamesh Axe – effect none/ atk 250/ acc 92 1. Ooh, I've got this one! ├ Orpheus Telos Parrying Daggers are built to catch weapons not block them. Flame Ocean II (custom) – effect none/ atk 310/ acc 88/ rounds 1, Prophet’s Hand – effect +Brainwash(high)/ atk 10/ acc 95, GUNS ├ Shadow Cleaner Melee Weapons Price ATK ACC Effect Location Rebel Knife: N/A: 42: 96: N/A: Default Weapon: Blizz Dagger: 2800: 56: 90: Inflicts Freeze (Low) Airsoft Shop: Silver Dagger: N/A Axe (Default) – effect none/ atk 134/ acc 90, (Change Gilgameshus to Gilgamesh Axe. ■ News and Features Archive, ■ New Persona The lowest level Persona that has High Counter is Dakini (Empress), who learns it at level 52.