This is our first time traveling on a first class bus, the Parhikuni Line,and like everything else the Senor is never comfortable with the unknown. Related: What are the most popular tours in Morelia? update your settings And we assumed it might be cold on the bus, but the tempature was comfortable the whole trip. from $940.00* Mexico: Tales of Michoacan. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Email community@lonelyplanet.com if you would like to add to this topic and we'll unlock it for you. This is not a heavily traveled route with a lot of buses so make sure of times. See 2 photos and 1 tip from 29 visitors to Parhikuni. Parhikuni have six departures a day to (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html. We'll be traveling from Zihuatanejo to Patzcuaro by bus, and I was wondering what the latest info is on direct buses. more. I did your intended route years ago in the opposite direction: second class bus to Uruapan from a cross roads in north Patzcuaro. Conoce los términos y condiciones dando clic en la imagen We traveled through desert with large cactus growing everywhere,then we got into foot hills and farm country with orchards and lots of unidentified crops, some even looked like maybe grapes, then into the pine trees and at last Morelia. There are also a few buses to (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? All rights reserved. Then a first class bus came through the Uruapan station and went non-stop to Zihuatanejo. 2020 Both Morelia & Uruapan deserve time of their own Morelia is a wonderful clean city & Uruapan has a great national water park You might consider a night in either or both. Our Hotel. Estrella de Oro have two, but they are late evening and also cheaper, so therefore presumably a bit less comfortable. Tag: Parhikuni Bus Morelia Hear We Come. Here's their website with their locations: http://cafelalucha.com.mx/acerca-de.html, No, the coffee at La Surtidora is from Chiapas and another known as caracolillo. So far so good. by clicking the Privacy policy link at the bottom of the page. The Tzararacua falls just south of the city are far more compelling and less touristed, IMO. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. At first site we were pleased with the hotel, it’s in a 17th century building, but it has been a bit rocky ever since we checked in. Free of course would be ideal, but if there are any that charge a premium fare (as many airlines do), that would be useful information as well. This is our first time traveling on a first class bus, the Parhikuni Line,and like everything else the Senor is never comfortable with the unknown. I was told this bus was nicer than the plan we flew down on and that certainly was correct. #5, I did not see any of "La Lucha's" coffee (my favorite) for sale in Patzcuaro, including at La Surtidora where we got our morning jolt when we were there a few weeks back, I think it's only available in Uruapan and Morelia. I'm seeing conflicting answers in online research. There used to be, at least a branch of La Lucha on Calle Las Casas in Morelia Centro. All Parhikuni bus lines are available on Busbud. Thanks so much, everyone! we use cookies to improve your experience on our website. Children must be accompanied by an adult. No more queues, buy your tickets from the comfort of your home by entering parhikuni.com.mx and get great benefits. Bus Lines in Ixtapa TRAVEL COMFORTABLE ON THE BEST LINES In the following list you will find the main bus lines in Ixtapa, travel to any part of the republic, contact them directly without intermediaries and enjoy your vacations or return home. Book cheap Parhikuni bus tickets online, find schedules, prices, bus stations locations, services, promotions and deals. Lonely Planet. Related: What are the most popular tours in Patzcuaro? This topic has been locked by a moderator. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-63275444', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Morelia, where you'd have to change to a frequent local bus to Pátzcuaro. Level Contributor . ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-63280555', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Morelia or Uruapan and go to Patzcuaro and would the local buses leave from the same bus station that the Parkhini or Estrella buses arrive or would we have to look for a different station? I had salmon in some kind of sauce that was exceptionally good and the Senor had speghtti. I have checked both websites and looked at the timetables. Morelia Michoacan premium tour. I checked the Parhikuni schedule and there are no scheduled runs. Jumped out and caught another one We bought some socks, long sleeved shirts and the Senor a pair of long pants. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-63276615', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Uruapan. If you find a suitable trip, you can go ahead and get your Parhikuni ticket from us. +372 640 4000, Veebilehe kasutamise jätkamisega nõustute küpsiste kasutamisega. Patzcuaro is not well served by first class buses which normally go to Morelia or Uruapan. Destinos Parhikuni recorre lugares importantes del estado de Michoacán, así como las playas de Ixtapa y Zihuatanejo. Thorn Tree is currently set to READ-ONLY mode. Snowbirding in Mexico on a "cervesa" budget. Morelia is a excellent city well worth a few days But Patzcuaro is a gem! And back to the room for a good nights rest. Next we head up stairs to our room. I was told this bus was nicer than the plan we flew down on and that certainly was correct. If there is no window tomorrow we will probably switch hotels.But we have already paid for 3 nights so I’m not sure how that will work. Let us help you relax on your next trip to Ixtapa Zihuatanejo Mexico just provide us with your transportation schedule and let us solve all the details. © 2020 Busbud, Inc. | All rights reserved, Enable Javascript for correct site display, Parada de Autobuses de Apatzingán - Autovias. Parhikuni have six departures a day to Morelia, where you'd have to change to a frequent local bus to Pátzcuaro. I can unsubscribe any time using the unsubscribe link at the end of all emails. If I had to choose between Uruapan and Morelia for a couple of hours of sightseeing, then I'd choose Morelia. Well there is one thing I have learned about Mexico is “manana” does not necessarily tomorrow, it simply means not today. for San Miguel de Allende, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast. Well I went down to complain and was told they were full up and we would have a room with a window “manana “. In the following list you will find the main bus lines in Ixtapa, travel to any part of the republic, contact them directly without intermediaries and enjoy your vacations or return home. For sure you'll want to reserve ahead of time a return ticket on the 15th, it's probably the busiest travel week(end) of the year in Mexico. And I agree w/ stewbear: if you can arrange it stop for a night in Uruapan and use a few hours in the afternoon to explore the fantastic little national park right in the city there. Are there any, or do we need to take a bus to Uruapan or Morelia and then transfer to a local bus to get to Patzcuaro? Patzcuaro is not a big enough place to get direct buses from faraway places. Busbud is an authorized Parhikuni ticket seller. Note that buses sell out, Parhikuni and other operators generally charge a lot more for last minute tickets or for tickets bought in person. Parhikuni's schedule is the same for the 15th. I guess that is to share your morning shower experience with the rest of the guests. More information can be found by viewing the following announcement. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-63289410', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Uruapan spending a night there either up or down. Everyone buys their bus tickets at the bus station in Mexico City for the trip from there to here.