Thank you to all that donated! So we do need your help. Oct 1, 2020, Found 21 "Oriental" Pets and Animals ads from Everywhere, Adorable chestnut ticked, spotted tabby female Oriental Shorthair Kitten, Adorable Ebony spotted tabby female Oriental Shorthair Kitten, 3 Beautiful CFA/Tica Reg. /* see gallery_shortcode() in wp-includes/media.php */. Choosing a male was unusual for me, as my preference has always been female animals. My first breeding female was 7th Heaven’s Song-of-Autumn. Thank you for visiting the “Oriental Shorthair Kittens for Sale in the USA” page of Local Kittens For Sale! Just look at these wonderful kitties. These cats are extremely playful and their slender appearance is misleading since they are actually quite athletic. ... 344 Dana Siamo Oriental female kitten Out of stock. #gallery-2 .gallery-item { An oriental kitten with blue eyes is offered for sale from parents of champions. During this past year, she opened a restaurant and I started my own cattery, Simply O. #gallery-2 .gallery-caption { by sirboo - - Copyright © 2013 - 2020 Cataristocrat. by oricatworld - We are asking you, our supporters to help us with the expenses for these cats, which added up very quickly! We are always ready, willing and able to take cats from these types of situations and to provide the care and love they need. Reserved for (Pamela FL) Quick View. width: 33%; However, as we evaluated each cat, we found that we had taken in undernourished cats, some with ailments and/or some just very skinny. They needed a lot of help to get them on their feet. In addition to visiting this website often, you can check us out on Facebook, Google+, and Pinterest for more information, pictures, and cute kitten videos! Join millions of people using Oodle to find kittens for adoption, cat and kitten listings, and other pets adoption. } (6,961.1 km) Adorable Stars (TICA) Maine Coon,Munchkin,Scottish Fold … She is like a sister to me, and has been with me through all the births. Price $2,600.00. The cat is accustomed to good manners,... Born on 08/10/2020. (1,907.2 km) I fell in love with the Oriental Shorthair breed by going to my first cat show in 2005. We did expect that. home at that time but Olga sent me regular updates with pictures & videos so I could see him grow. Our goal is to help you locate the perfect cat breeder near you; one who is reputable, trustworthy, and honest. Browse Oriental kittens for sale & cats for adoption. - Our goal is to help you locate the perfect cat breeder near you; one who is reputable, trustworthy, and honest. Best Oriental Shorthair … If you have never owned a Oriental Shorthair before, or are interested in reading more information on these amazing cats, check out our Oriental Shorthair Cat Breed Information page.