Ranker’s “36 Cats Crashing Nativity Scenes” and Country Outfitter’s “13 Creative (And Hilarious!) 5-year-old Izzy Fletcher's cancer relapsed this year, so these hospital workers came up with a pick-me-up. It’s time to kick some business with the all-new GoToMeeting. The Daily Mail has seen over 1.6 million Facebook engagements for sharing Heathrow Airport’s ad, while John Lewis has driven 1.5 million engagements for their highly anticipated advert. [fb_pe url=”https://www.facebook.com/uniladmag/videos/2440147692674942/” bottom=”30″] BuzzFeed, a master of the list article, was our top publisher of holiday content, both across web and on native. During the holidays, when people may be stressed and short on time, list articles can provide bite-size ideas, or a lighthearted look at the holiday season. I'm Allen. Experts reveal their top advice to create -- and remain -- closely connected to your partner. For Hanukkah content, the peak in activity happened on December 6th, which was the first evening of the holiday last year. Together, Tiffany McDowell and Mallory Snellen, who has Down syndrome, run Mallory Paige Designs, a small jewelry shop in Trinity, N.C. For the past year, McDowell has been documenting their sisterly relationship on the social media platform. RIP Chadwick Boseman-Still Hope for Black Panther 2? "This has been construed to be a political statement, but that was not our intention and we removed the post to minimize the negative conversation," a spokesperson says. But what is the alternative? Brands can also come under scrutiny for their holiday ads. Omeleto saw over. Silly? [fb_pe url=”https://www.facebook.com/quartznews/posts/1078180652215636″ bottom=”30″] 2020 presidential race coverage: the top stories, websites, and themes, Connecting the dots for a global client – a Q/A with H+K, These were the top publishers of September 2020 on Facebook, Ultimate Guide to Using Boolean in Spike Search, Announcing the NewsWhip x Reddit Partnership, 35 Things You’re Never Going To Get For Christmas Again, 13 Creative (And Hilarious!) During the holidays, when people may be stressed and short on time, list articles can provide bite-size ideas, or a lighthearted look at the holiday season. Last year, we noted the rise of the ‘beard bauble’ trend in 2014. I may make a part 2, should I find enough material in the future. Kyle Dennis took a leap of faith and decided to invest his savings of $15K in the stock market — $2.8M later, he owes his success to these strategies. Is your relationship living up to its full potential when it comes to intimacy? “There is such bad energy from that video.”, A jewelry designer’s TikTok has gone viral for chronicling the relationship between her sister and the latter’s boyfriend, both of whom have Down syndrome.