Vizquel has been awarded 11 Gold Glove Awards and is the finest shortstops for the field. Omar and Nicole have two children from their relationship: a son named Nicholas Enrique Vizquel and a daughter named Caylee Rae Vizquel.

[11] Vizquel hinted at retirement upon the conclusion of the 2012 season.

By 2012, he had a large wage of approximately $750,000. He has won two  American League Championships (1989,1997) and six Americans Cleveland (1995-1999, 2001). Vizquel had a very long and successful baseball career. Completely empty. The former baseball star is currently married to Blanca Garcia. His first start came on April 22, against the Kansas City Royals. Vizquel won nine consecutive Gold Gloves with the Mariners and Indians, starting with his first in 1993 with Seattle and continuing until 2001.

In Venezuela he played for Leones del Caracas. Further, his star sign is Taurus.

Won 2 American League Championships (with Cleveland, Won 6 American League Central Division Championships (with Cleveland, 1995–99, 2001), Selected as one of the 4 greatest Indians in franchise history for the 2015 All Star Game's "Franchise 4"(2015). On June 23, 2007 the Hispanic Heritage Baseball Museum Hall of Fame inducted Vizquel, along with former Giants outfielder Matty Alou, into its Hall of Fame during an on-field, pre-game ceremony. Omar is currently happily continuing his existence along with his wife and his family members.

He has a younger sibling brother called Carlos Alberto and a younger sibling sister, Gabriela.
Go conquer the world of music now i be here to support you till the end son. He has salt and pepper hair and a pair of grey eyes. Standing 5 ft. 9 in tall with the weight of 79 kg, Omar is one of the great baseball players of his time.
Mesa was not ejected and finished the game. The couple exchanged rings in July 2014. Mesa was involved in a longstanding feud with former teammate Omar Vizquel following the publication of Vizquel's autobiography, Omar! In 1989 Vizquel began his career as a baseball player and was hired by Seattle Mariners. [2], Vizquel started his career with the Leones del Caracas of the Venezuelan Winter League together with Tony Armas, Bo Díaz and Andrés Galarraga.

The house was built in 1998. Playerswiki [17] In December 2018 Vizquel was promoted to manage the White Sox' Class AA team, the Birmingham Barons. My Life On and Off the Field, Vizquel criticized Mesa's performance in Game 7 of the 1997 World Series: "The eyes of the world were focused on every move we made. If Vizquel attacked and abandoned his wife, the maracaibera Blanca García, without resources, it is a matter that the authorities of that State will establish.

Before marrying Blanca, he was married to Nicole who was a Seattle native.

Blanca, the spouse of the legendary Venezuelan baseball player, accused the former player of domestic violence through a transmission via Instagram, stating that the couple is in the process of divorce.

(name): Is Omar Vizquel having any relationship affair ?. Maya helped me to get on the right track to find love and to believe in myself.” - Betty, "I am thrilled to say that I am now in a loving, long-term relationship with an incredible man and we are both so grateful for Maya’s help in bringing us together!” - Charity, "I am now in a healthy, mature, committed relationship with a wonderful man. He played 27 games at shortstop for 196.2 innings, making 32 putouts and 76 assists with 22 double plays turned; he appeared in 20 games at third base for 101 innings, having five putouts and 22 assists, while making 23 putouts and 49 assists at second base. Meeting three more times in 2006, however, Vizquel escaped being hit by his former teammate, with two groundouts and an RBI single. [26] They did not face each other again until 2006; by then, Vizquel was with the San Francisco Giants and Mesa was playing for the Colorado Rockies. I love, Won 2 American League Championships (with Cleveland, 1995, 1997), Won 6 American League Central Division Championships (with Cleveland, 1995–99, 2001), Inducted into the Cleveland Indians Hall of Fame (2014). Go conquer the world of music now i be here to support you till the end son.

Career: 80 HR, .272 BA, 951 RBI, SS/3B, 3xAllStar, 11xGG, Indians/Mariners/... 1989-2012, b:B/t:R, born in Venezuela. He also mentioned it in his autobiography, criticizing Mesa’s performance in one of the 1997 World Series games. He is one of only 29 players in baseball history to play in Major League games in four decades, and the only one who played shortstop.

He is from Venezuela. He has a height of 5 ft 10.8 in and a weight of about 79 kg. The son to Omar Vizquel Sr and mother Eucharis Vizquel Omar Vizquel was born as Omar Enrique Vizquel González on 24th April 1967, in Caracas, Venezuela.