Stretch The first and only Umbra was released in this year. So far ive added a V polarity for Primed Continuity but otherwise im trying to keep it balanced/ all above 100%. If something isn't done about it I'm either going to stop playing Octavia or just turn off music and let others suffer my incessant cacophony.. On the upside, octavia now has her own audio slider. Octavia is a Frame in a completely different Tier, above all others. they get too close, the charm takes over and they stop attacking the mallet. If you have any other build requests, or suggestions regarding this build please leave a comment below. GnarlsDarkley. She's probably a shoe-in for the 2020 holiday PA. i have to mute the melody. Best Warframe builds by Odealo. It has a good balance of physical damage types which can scale up well with different mods. Octavia is a really cool Warframe, I hope that they do a system where if there are two Octavias, the beat is only audible and the music fades between whatever is closer. With an epileptic-tektonik one, you are buffed all day long without even trying to get them. The Stradavar Prime is the newest addition to our arsenal and came with the Equinox Prime introduction to the game.... Chinese players are reviewbombing Warframe. Octavia build. WIth that set up you have enough space for a vitality to get that hp up. We have also decided to use Vitality Mod to slightly increases the defenses and keep you alive in during tougher fights. With Octavia Prime, I'll be super excited to see what she looks like when she comes. Warframe Builds by Odealo Goat_with_thousand_young, May 18, 2019 in Off Topic. Best Mandachord frequency. If you forma you could fit in a primed flow, and other mods you think necessary. By Mar 29, 2017 @ 8:55am Energy Siphon/Corrosive Projection Narrow Minded, Primed Con, Primed Flow, Streamline, Stretch, Transient Fortitude, Quick Thinking/Vitality, Intensify. Thinking of switching Power Drift to Cunning Drift. Next to that ive been running a high duration / decent strength build with a bit of efficiency. #2. Sadly it's the most effienct/easiest way to use her Metronome. Currently its sth like 150/130/135/200 and wrecks all non armored enemies in seconds, My Mandachord is a modified Version of this. I really hope it's a design I'll be able to love. id have to mute the whole thing. So, I suggest you build lots of Orokin Derelict Survival keys, go to the recruiting chat, type something like “LF ODS [Octavia Neuroptics]“, and I believe a party will quickly find you. ... sorry im quite new to the game and i recently got octavia can you give me a general idea on what to build on her? Octavia doesn't need a lot of Efficiency. Check our other Warframe builds right at  Growing Power Zenurik and Octavia's Passive overcompensate all energy consumption, even when you spam all your 4 spells all day long. The reason it feels limited is because they went with using a pentatonic scale (all full steps, basically "Do Re Mi So La"), which is exactly the same thing that prevents clashing music. General information. It’s impossible to make any good music. Bass same as melody, don't really care for this one as I rarely use the skill Octavia is a Frame in a completely different Tier, above all others. Recent Posts. for the Mandachord ive noticed that with your melody, the more frequent it is, the less powerful the buff chance increase. This works out to a 30% increase or so, and it seems to work pretty well. It's not just the limited range that's a little odd, but the key she's in was really weird for me. I've posted about this in the bugs forum, I'm hoping they will account for latency and improve this, because I get pretty sick of hectic melodies.after a while. When you have the full traditional octave you can end up with hilariously terrible sounding combinations because of the half steps ("fa" and "ti"). If you haven't done the Anthem Quest please dont read any further, i cant control what you see. I'm really curious to see what they'll do with her, how they'll rework her design, what base colors she'll have. I have 85% with my build, ~175% duration, 235% range and I think ~150% Strength, without any defensive mods, and I don't have any problem. this is my octavia.. vitality.primed continuty.constitution.primed flow.streamline fleeting.intesity streatch.cuning drift.. How to get Zephyr. Kinda sad, I have to say. This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Transient Fortitude this is so much more noisy than mine. With its good range and accuracy, it can be used to pick off enemies at a distance or quickly fired up close. I think I could even get rid of Streamline and still be fine. Also, I would recommend that you bring with you such frames like Equinox , Loki , Oberon , Volt , Trinity , Frost , Mesa , and Banshee because it will significantly simplify your life in the Derelict. If something isn't done about it I'm either going to stop playing Octavia or just turn off music and let others suffer my incessant cacophony.. Vitality Try Octavia - one of the best, and an extremely well-rounded Frame. whats the best build for Octavia, in your opinion? the only issue is it does nothing to infested. Release Date: March 24th, 2017 Rhythmic and imaginative, Octavia conducts her myriad siren songs and ambient anthems through the mystical Mandachord. For the Chinese build the Excalibur Umbra Prime was released as a part of China Founders pack. Intensify solid line of notes. It's possible to make cool music, but a challenge. Primed Continuity Pictures used in this article are the intellectual property of Digital Extremes. Build notes: August 22, 2018-Build created 1. And, yes, I expect Ocatavia Prime to be something spectacular. Now imagine someone who has some passing knowledge of music theory deliberately trying to troll. Hopefully she has a full octave this time, and they manage to sort out clashing music somehow. Primed Flow December 2020, going by the current pattern. ©2020 Digital Extremes Ltd. All rights reserved. Below are a few sample builds: Critical Build. Damage scaling on the Mallet is unparalleled, making Octavia a real monster. The Sybaris Prime is a very precise weapon, capable of dealing bursts of damage in seconds. So far ive added a V polarity for Primed Continuity but otherwise im trying to keep it balanced/ all above 100% for the Mandachord ive noticed that with your melody, the more frequent it is, the less powerful the buff chance increase. It can make the terrible minmax songs less annoying. With Octavia Prime, I'll be super excited to see what she looks like when she comes. r5 Narrow Minded (not sure yet if I want to go full on this one. I'm really curious to see what they'll do with her, how they'll rework her design, what base colors she'll have. Cunning Drift Our build revolves around maximizing Ability Power and Duration, which is nothing out of ordinary for a "Glass Cannon" Frame like Octavia. Registration on Odealo is free and takes only about 30 seconds. Best octavia build Also is how do you change her tune? It is considered the best Frame in the game. I'm not sure how popular she is in an absolute sense, but her fans are pretty vocal, so I'm willing to bet this is when we see her. This doesn't only trigger buffs by "accident", but it seems to be the only reliable way to get them. Melody with just 3 notes in each quadrant (lines up pretty well with Tigris prime) but don't use the skill as much as I think its a bit too gimmicky). Energy Siphon, Primed Con, Transient Fortitude, Streamline, Stretch, Vitality, Constitution, Intensify and Power Drift. In 2018, a total of 10 Warframes got released. Warframe Builds by Odealo Check our other Warframe builds right at Best Warframe builds by Odealo. It certainly isn't a perfect solution, tho. Entice enemies with musical instruments that inflict melodic maladies, as the Tenno chorus synchronize their rhythm to sound the drums of war. my main "song" is literally just noise. Warframe and the Warframe logo are trademarks of Digital Extremes Ltd. On 27/03/2017 at 10:05 AM, GnarlsDarkley said: Octavia Build? makes doing anything "to the beat" easy. It would be very easy for one person to write clashing music just by accident. -GothKazu-, March 27, 2017 in General Discussion. like with 4 beats total in a section you only have to crouch twice for Nocturne but with all the slots filled (Horizontally) it takes maybe 7 (didnt count). It has amazing AoE and Gun damage, team utility, stealth, and can act as a very useful support. It is considered the best Frame in the game. On Metronome : I have noticed that with a "slow" song, it's near impossible to get the Metronome buffs. Tested it on a Sedna's Rift Survival yesterday, just find a camping spot and keep your TheySeeMeRollin'TheyHatin' masterrace around you, no one will ever try to shoot at you. With the Mods listed below your stats will be at: Primed Continuity: requires adding V polarity, Transient Fortitude: requires adding V polarity.