Disclosure: Ocean Prime sponsored our delicious evening on the town, but I was not compensated for writing this post. Even before Reese’s peanut butter cups were at every checkout counter, my mom was making Buckeyes AKA Peanut Butter Bon Bons. My sisters and I did not give a hoot that this candle making ingredient was in our treats! How long time wise average for dinner for 2, Hello. Check out their menu at: ocean-prime.com. I started with Sonoma Goat Cheese Ravioli, Ocean Prime salad, 10oz Filet Mignon, Smoked Gouda tater tots and then the seven layer Carrot Cake. I was delighted that it was the best peanut butter pie recipe I’ve made to date! I'm Liz and have been cooking, baking and teaching since I was a teenager, with over 40 years of experience. Check out their menu at: ocean-prime.com. Slice and add a dollop of whipped cream and some mini-peanut butter cups to garnish, if desired. This has quickly become our favorite restaurant in Fort Myers. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Great, "The steak, lobster, and crab cakes were all on point! All trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners. Ocean Prime Troy Menu - View the Menu for Ocean Prime Detroit on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Ocean Prime menu and prices. I highly recommend this restaurant for a good seafood dinner out! Welcome to That Skinny Chick Can Bake! Well, they charge extra for each ingredient: one tablespoon of Bernaise sauce...More. We normally don't love chain restaurants, but Ocean Prime is amazing! With stunning settings, a vibrant energy, an impressive menu of seafood and steaks and truly exceptional service, Ocean Prime is an ideal place to socialize, talk business, celebrate and indulge. Ocean Prime is an award winning modern American restaurant and lounge from renowned restaurateur Cameron Mitchell. Add peanut butter and pulse until combined. Food Search : Add this item to my food diary. To serve, pie must be removed from freezer to the refrigerator for a couple hours before serving to allow to defrost. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Is this information inaccurate or incomplete? A delicious night out at our local Ocean Prime restaurant made me aware of their famous Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Reservations, Private Dining, Seating, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Free Wifi, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, This is the iconic New York that so many visitors, affordable to the ultra-fancy. Everything else was great." My fingers and toes were crossed in hopes that it would not flop!! * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Excellent service, too, and elegant ambiance. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. more. You’ll love your Ocean Prime dining experience! Freeze until firm, about 4 hours. 90 min to 2hrs, however they asked us if we had any time constraints when we were seated. I wanted to try it all; really difficult to choose. Back in the day, the chocolate was fortified with paraffin wax to give it a nice sheen. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Make ganache by placing the chopped chocolate in a heat-proof bowl. We were thoroughly pleased with our experience. Waiter (Ryan) was a pro. Agree with above comments. Pour the mousse over the crust and smooth the top with an offset spatula. With stunning settings, a vibrant energy, an impressive menu of seafood and steaks and truly exceptional service, Ocean Prime is an ideal place to socialize, talk business, celebrate and indulge. Went for Lobster Bisque and Teriyaki Salmon. Now, if you’ve ever eaten at Ocean Prime and stuck around for dessert, you know what I’m talking about. The service is fast and friendly. With stunning settings, a vibrant energy, an impressive menu of seafood and steaks and truly exceptional service, Ocean Prime is an ideal place to socialize, talk business, celebrate and indulge. Ocean Prime Menu Please note that some foods may not be suitable for some people and you are urged to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or diet regimen. shrimp cocktail was excellent, as was the. 29 Comments // Leave a Comment ». We loved when she got the same craving! Return pie to the freezer. The food we ordered was done to perfection. But you don’t have to have dined at this steak palace to appreciate the finesse of a buttery rich, hot cake served with plump, scarlet berries. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. My shrimp wrapped in bacon appetizer and ahi tuna were and seasoned and cooked to perfection. Tasty side dishes and professional service. Ocean Prime Indy. Press crumbs into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. In fact, you don’t even need to plan a meal if you’re going to make Ocean Prime Warm Butter Cake. Ocean Prime is an award winning modern American restaurant and lounge from renowned restaurateur Cameron Mitchell. Pour over the chocolate and let sit for 3-4 minutes. Remove mixing bowl from mixer and gently fold in half the remaining whipped cream and then, when that is incorporated, fold in the rest. Visited Ocean Prime for the second time this January, this time for dinner with fellow travellers, last time for lunch with locals. Get quick answers from Ocean Prime staff and past visitors. Note: This post may contain affiliate links; view, Ocean Prime’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie, It’s super simple to make reservations via.