Very little is known of the other two siblings. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. The birthday girl received a goodie bag from Bonang Matheba. After breaking with Junior, she took to social media to say that she was single and just co-parenting with his ex-lover praising him for taking good care of their daughter (Sbahle). This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. He’s a good father. My 25th birthday Bathong, I NEED to do something BIG!‍♀️. Her now, sour relationship with Junior De Rocka has not prevented the young model and actress from pursuing her dreams and living life to the fullest. When asked about her childhood she said that “We didn’t really have much to go around, so the circumstances did not really allow for any of us to have pocket money or attend expensive schools. The mother of one is also a social media personality, a platform she has used to increase her fans. However she is not married. However for somebody who has had a few years in the dating game, she’s made quite an impression. Both parties have disproven each of the claims brought forth by the other party but the feud does not seem to be letting up anytime soon. The social media giveaway was to promote her upcoming two-part documentary, A Very Bonang Year, which premieres on SABC 1 on 1 August 2020. When Ntando was younger, she dreamt of being a lawyer then being a teacher. Ntando’s net worth approximately $1 million to $5 million. The young actress is hot, talented and beautiful at her youthful age and seemingly set on making the best out of her career. Unfortunately things didn’t work out.”, Seh Calaz's wife Moira Knight threatens to leak mastubarting picture, Romeo Medupe leaves Scandal Hungani Ndlovu resigns from soapie, Lithonolofatso Lithlakanaye: Real Life Facts About Tebello From Scandal, Xolile from Scandal: How a bet changed Sivenathi Mabuya’s life, Video: Drunk Makhadzi goes wild, smokes on Instagram, disappoints fans, Video: Zodwa Wabantu’s ass licked by fans on stage, Countries with men who have the largest manhood sizes in the world, Lay’s Chips ambassador Katlego Maboe bedded a competition winner, Generations Lucy Diale, Manaka Ranaka was fired for refusing abortion, Bushiri and his lawyers DID NOT steal docket documents in video. Ntando is the founder of the Inspire A Teen SA foundation. He takes good care of Sbahle and me too.”, ‘Mother Of Sbahle’ ❤️ Make up by: @majozithabile Braids from : @essenixhair, A post shared by Ms Ntando Duma (@dumantando) on Mar 10, 2019 at 8:51am PDT. Because he was my first, I really thought he would be my last. She did not manage to graduate. Ntando has three siblings and is the last born in the family. eNCA fined R10k because of Gareth Cliff ‘So What Now?’ episode, Moonsamy “Kelly Khumalo not a person of interest in Senzo’s Murder”, Leleti Khumalo: Imbewu Star Actress MaZulu joins Scandal, Lithapo Professor actor Israel Makoe death reports: Manager speaks, Confused Skeem Saam Actress Mokgadi Maputla Gets Married. According to her, she did manage to have a normal life like a kid. Unfortunately things didn’t work out.”, #SbahleTurned3 with the rents Decor : @rorisangevent : @triplek_creations : @_anteye, A post shared by Ntando Duma Mthombeni (@dumantando) on Jun 29, 2020 at 4:23am PDT. Ntando has a beautiful baby girl. Ntando broke the internet with her pictures. Ntando held a baby shower that was wedding themed for her baby in 2017. She then went on to be selected to present alongside newcomer Lwandle Mbelu on Craz-e. A year later, still with e.tv she joined Rythm City as Zinzi Dandala. Pretty Ncayiyana  Biography: Age, Boyfriend, TV Roles, Hair Cut, Car, Net Worth, Scandal! Definitely not! We donate matric dresses to Kwa Bhekilanga Secondary School in Alex, Sandton. The two exes took to social media to take out their wrath on each other. One could say she had a knack for social media. Ntando felt ‘tired of fighting’ and she felt the relationship was one sided. The upcoming star attended Boston Media House where she pursued a course in media. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. She has made the shaved head or cropped hair her trademark look. As much fun as it would be to have two versions of Ntando out there, unfortunately she is not a twin. In the Rhythm City, Zinzi Dandala father has an interest in Lerato (acted by Samkelo Ndlovu) who is a rising musician. Ntando has also featured in many other TV shows, and her future seems to be brightening.