This movie acts as more proof that YouTubers should stick what they are good at: making YouTube videos. I think "Not Cool" is one of the worst movies I have ever had the misfortune of seeing. Reviewed in the United States on March 3, 2015. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. But going through the whole movie, I saw a story about people who are dealing with discovering who they truly are and how to make that work in the world. Not Cool was the movie that Shane Dawson had always dreamed of creating; but what he created was not entertaining, humorous, or enthralling at all. Overview System Requirements Reviews Related. Who will survive? No one's rated or reviewed this product yet. Written by I think "Not Cool" is one of the worst movies I have ever had the misfortune of seeing. 0:54. is this cool and not cool at the same time. Does not deserve a PG-13 rating. The over-the-top facial expressions and actions, the unfunny humor, the blatant racism. Rape jokes were also in there so that could seriously be a trigger warning. Oh well. Discover what to watch this November including a Marvel docu-series, a '90s reboot, and a Star Wars holiday celebration. LOVED IT. A group of former high school students come back home for Thanksgiving. Shane Dawson interviews and spends a day with one of the most interesting and controversial people on the internet, Jeffrey Star, in a five part series. 'nuff said. It's like an independent/student film with an amazing camera. Reviewed in the United States on March 3, 2015. Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. These videos include switching lives, ghost hunting, and getting to know Bobby Burns. Once you select Rent you'll have 14 days to start watching the movie and 48 hours to finish it. With his world turned upside down, Scott strikes an unlikely friendship with former classmate Tori, an ugly duckling who blossomed in her first semester of college. Not Cool is a cautionary tale of how being able to make videos that go viral does not necessarily make someone a filmmaker. it's even too bad to fall into the category of "So bad, It's good". This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. LOVED IT. This movie acts as more proof that. Costarring Drew Monson and Lisa Schwartz, NOT COOL was documented on THE CHAIR, the Starz original TV series that follows two directors as they compete to adapt separate movies … The plot had no substance, jokes grew trite very quickly, and the actors, a lot of them his friends, were just not good. A homeless man eating his own feces in one of the scenes was very sad and disappointing. Didn't laugh throughout the entire movie, but laughed when I looked up the box office and budget statistics. This movie is trash...nothing more. Does not deserve a PG-13 rating. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Please try again. Movies . Shane Dawson is racist, ableist, homophobic or sexist in almost every poor attempt at humor he makes, but it's still evident he put more effort into the 'jokes' than he did with the actual plot. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This is the problem with almost every YouTubers films, they don't realize that what works in a 3 minute video won't work in an hour-and-a-half movie. Shane Dawson can be funny, as evidenced by his YouTube channel However, I think that expanding his jokes into a full film cannot possibly work. I don't know what Shane was thinking when he made this movie. I recomend 10/10. Can't play on this device. this movie will appeal to very few.