Help us build our profile of Norma Faye Haxby! Scroll down and check out her short and medium hairstyles. to add information, pictures and relationships, join in discussions and get credit for your contributions. I guess love truly is “a crazy little thing.”, From Weak to Wise: Kelly O. []))), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!! I wondered who his wife, Norma Faye Haxby, truly was. They had their first son, Zane, in 1961. (Kesey and Haxby had a second son, Jed, in 1964.) https://www.whosdatedwho.com/dating/ken-kesey-and-norma-faye-haxby

As documented in the story/play "Over the Border" in Kesey's Garage Sale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n fact, in an interview with Paul Pintarich, it sounds as though she felt miserable during his years on the road. After researching information about Ken Kesey and discovering what a wild life he led, I was surprised that he was married. Kesey and Haxby moved to a stretch of bohemian cottages near the Stanford Golf Course after he earned a scholarship in 1958 to Stanford. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. His determined attitude focused more on taking drugs than working in school. Drugs. Help keep Norma Faye Haxby profile up to date. Norma Faye Haxby and Ken Kesey were married f... See He began his journey with the “Merry Pranksters” in 1964.

When we first researched Ken Kesey, I also was completely blown away by the fact that he had a wife.

[])). Why People Have A Crush On Norma Faye Haxby

I found it interesting that the two married while Kesey still appeared driven and studious. He was a devoted family man who raised cattle and sheep, taught graduate writing seminars at the University of Oregon, coached wrestling, started a website and edited a magazine. I wondered if she participated in all of Kesey’s crazy antics and drugs or if she approved of what he did. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])-[]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!! Connect any celebrity with Norma Faye Haxby to see how closely they are linked... romantically! Maybe she did not care about his adventures. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. In 1956, while attending college at the University of Oregon Haxby and Kesey eloped.

Haxby and Kesey had their first child in 1960, a girl, Shannon. 20 Ways to Know You Take AP English 12 with Ms. [])-[])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! Haxby and Kesey were high school sweethearts and first met in seventh grade.