They should’ve told you before they approve your account that they will need you to send those copies so you won’t have to close the account and affect your credit score. | "I'm not fond on overly detailed reviews so this will be an executive summary. I can't you can't beat the low interest rate for this card. If you've been a good customer, some credit card issuers will instantly increase the credit limit on a credit card that you already have upon request. I get it i owe 114 dollers. Start earning Notes the minute you join, plus get exclusive benefits for cardholders such as early access to anniversary sale and more. Everyone tells me a different min. I'm honestly surprised by the mixed reviews here. VantageScores and FICO® scores, which companies use to determine creditworthiness, break down as follows: Higher scores generally show lenders that you’re financially responsible and “creditworthy,” while lower scores generally indicate that you may be a greater risk for default. But it’s important to note that most of that package is easily replaceable by another credit card. I tried setting up online billing - still no notification of statement due. Cardholders can use the Visa card anywhere that accepts Visa. The Verdict: Like most major retailers, Nordstrom offers two credit cards: one that can be used to make only Nordstrom purchases and another that works pretty much anywhere plastic is accepted. If you make purchases at Nordstrom, you receive 2% back and on special days, even more. The bonus is low compared to all the other credit cards out there. Ad Disclosure: Offers originating from paying advertisers are noted as “Sponsored” at the top of this page. I trust few credit card companies, maybe just capital one I trust, but also few store credit companies and Nordstrom rewards card is one of them. Both also provide 3 points per $1 spent (at Nordstrom and its subsidiaries), which translates to 3% back. This card also offers a decent initial bonus and solid ongoing rewards, at least in percentage terms, giving you a $20 rebate on a purchase of at least $100 the day of account opening and then the points equivalent of 2% back on Nordstrom, I called and spoke to “Richard in California” I told him repeatedly I am locked out of my account online, and just want paper statements mailed to me so I can pay, and make sure they are paid on time.... apparently that’s too hard to understand... he kept repeating himself, not listening to me, and then even said “I mean I can repeat myself again”. Your IP: 104.238.125.4 The advantage of getting a credit limit increase (CLI) without asking is that if you request a CLI, the issuer likely will use a hard pull to review your credit scores. Use that $40 for purchases made at Nordstrom. Advertising may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). To request an increase, you can call the Nordstrom Card Services department at (888) 478-6390. We’re working hard at getting everything back up and running, and that is when the fee is added to your account. ... For help with The Nordy Club or Nordstrom credit and debit cards, call 1.800.964.1800. I am highly recommended to anyone to look for a Nordstrom credit card. The initial credit line on the Nordstrom Visa Signature card is typically about $5,000. Again, it does not make sense to get the card in terms of pure rewards back potential. As a result, it shouldn’t really matter which version you get, as long as you like Nordstrom and are comfortable carrying more than one credit card (since neither is likely to be your everyday spending vehicle). Credit Sesame is an independent comparison service provider. ), What Is a Good Credit Score? Every 2,000 points you earn are worth a $20 gift certificate. Advertising may impact how and where offers appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). Not a main credit card. A month ago I was checking out and offered a credit card and so I applied. Regarding the rewards, I love how I can use them online without having the actual certificate that was mailed. If you are a frequent shopper at Nordstrom, then this card is a seriously great card for you! Can you make a purchase in store without having the credit card with you? to stay low below my limit and pay on time. I was offered an application about a year ago while shopping at Nordstrom. Dont call me every day every second of the day it will be like 10 at night or 6 am and i get a call from them. If you shop at nordstrom a lot, then this is a good credit card for you. I am very disappointed, upset, and was way too trusting of this company and their card services.